G4 NUMERO UNO FIRSTHAND DUMPS SERVICE!!!!

bombay

RIPPER
Reaction score
So sad, if i can choose any name i like on ICQ. I DON'T SELL DUMPS I BUY DUMPS. Stop being stupid Eastgate. get a life, get verified and stop posting of peoples thread. i feel sorry for u, u don't know difference between cc and dumps asshole. I will never msg a clown like u to buy dumps, knowing u not verified. U wanted to prove to me u have dumps, but after i find out the truth that u don't even know what u selling. Beware this Guy is fucking ripper or a FAT BASTARD COP. Get ur own thread.

Last edited:

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY!! HE IS A RIPPER..I WILL POST LOGS TO PROVE IT TOMORROW..AGAIN DON'T BUY..HE RIPPED ME AND 2 0THER MEMBERS

BRO YOUR A FUCKING LIAR THIS GUY PLACED 1 ORDER WITH ME FOR 500 BUCKS AND MADE OVER 6K...I HAVE LOGS TO PROVE IT ... HIS FRIEND HAD LOGS TO PROVE IT ... AND I HAVE COMMENTED ON HIS POST THAT HE MADE ON MY THREAD STATING HOW MUCH MONEY HE SPENT..I AM MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEN HAPPY TO TAKE THIS UP WITH "STELLS" WHO WILL TAKE NESS ACTION ...BUT I DONT THINK IT WILL GO TOO WELL IN YOUR FAVOR CONSISDERING THAT U MADE AND THEN CHANGED A POST ON THIS THREAD STATING THAT U SPENT SO MUCH MONEY ..I HAVE CUSTOMERS THAT U BRAGGED TO ABOUT ME THE MONEY U SPENT..PLUS I HAVE ALLLLLLLL OF OUR LOGS TALKI ABOUT THE MONEY I SPENT...GET YO PETTY DICK SUCKIN ASS OFF MY THREAD WITH UR LIES AND BRING SOME FUCKIN TRUTH TO THE TABLE .. POST ALL YOU WANT PLAY BOY ... "STELLS" CONTACT THIS MEMBER ABOUT ME RIPPING HIM ...IF I RIPPED HIM BANN ME ..IF HES LYING BANN HIM ... IM NOT PLAYING GAMES AROUND .IF IM RIPPER I DESRVED TO BE BANNED PLANE AND SIMPLE...BRING PROOF TO THE TABLE..GET ME FUCKIN BANNED .. I DONT CARE IF I RIPPED I DESERVE IT ..IM JUST SO TIRED OF BITCH ASS PETTY ASS BROKE PPL WHO MAKE SHITLOAD OF MONEY THEN STILL HAVE THE AUDACITY TO COMPLAIN ...TAKE YO BROKE ASS SOMEWHERE ELSE WIT HTHE BULLSHIT U MET THE WRONG ONE..

LIKE I SAID ...ALL ADMINS NEED TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER...STELLS, DEVI

FAKE POSTS ARE NOT TOLERAED..BRING UR PROOF..AND GUESS WHAT ( LOGS CAN BE ALTERED MY PROOF IS IN SCREENSHOTS..ILL GIVE EXACT SCREENSHOTS OF MY LOGS WITH THIS BITCH ASS CUSTOMER SO EVERYONE CAN SEE HOW MUCH FUCKIN MONEY HE MADE AND STILL SITTIN HERE BITCHING..GET A LIFE...

driz

Carder
Reaction score
its funny how right before the comment about u being a ripper u replied to his post from way back.........its not like post hasnt been there for couple of days and havent seen it from long back because u wrote on on thread in between that time frame.....shit sound real fishy...................then hrs later he claim ur a ripper............ill stay away till logs are provided!!!!

willywin

RIPPER
Reaction score
OK MEMBERS..I WILL NOW EXPOSE G4 FOR THE FRAUD THAT HE IS..FIRST A LITTLE BACKGROUND..I BOUGHT FROM G4 22 DUMPS ALL DECLINED EXCEPT ONE...THE ONE HIT FOR $5400 SO I WAS IMPRESSED..BY THAT AND GAVE HIM GOOD REVIEW...BUT I TOLD HIM I COULDNT BUY 2K MORE IN DUMPS BECAUSE DECLIN RATE WAS %90 ..I TOLD HIM REPLACE OTHER DUMPS BEFORE I COULD JUDGE THE QUALITY OF HIS DUMPS BECAUSE 1 OUT OF 22 IS LIKE LOTTO AND I ONLY GOT LUCKY RIGHT...ALL HIS REPLACEMENTS DECLINED ANDT THIS IS THE CONVERSATION THAT WENT ON NEXT...BE PATIENT IT IS A LONG CHAT BUT MEMBERS WILL SEE AND SO WILL ADMIN...PLEASE BAN THIS GUY BEFORE HE RIPS ALL THE NOOBS AND DESTROYS WHAT LITTLE CONFIDENT IS LEFT IN FORUM...OK HERE WE GO....
mason128/13/2010 2:33 PM
yes im here
G48/13/2010 2:37 PM
ok
mason128/13/2010 2:40 PM
what about replacements>
G48/13/2010 2:41 PM
u just want randoms as replace
or wat
funny ur askin for replace but ill honor i have too many dumps as is
mason128/13/2010 2:42 PM
texas bins if you have...only want replacements soi can judge the quality of your dumps...cant realy tell since only 2 out of 25 hit...need to see if you realy have the juice before i make large order...right
G48/13/2010 2:44 PM
i got 45% aproval when i checkd ur dumps
G48/13/2010 2:44 PM
hold
G4
mason128/13/2010 2:46 PM
these are replacements?
G48/13/2010 2:46 PM
yes
mason128/13/2010 2:48 PM
ok will have girls work today and will report bac
G48/13/2010 2:51 PM
umhm
mason128/13/2010 8:32 PM
dude!!..tried five card..none would even swipe for $20...wont even bother to try the rest...pure garbage!!
G48/13/2010 8:34 PM
u either lying or ur region is fucked cuz i only send 100% approved dumps checked by me for replacements...dont try rest but dont EVER contact me again talkin like u did ..ill take my million dollar garbage somewhere else ..
G48/13/2010 8:34 PM
dont contactm e again
mason128/13/2010 8:36 PM
lol..you are ripper! 1 card worked out of 22 dumps plus ten replacements...you almost rip me but by the grace of god one number hit hard..i will edit my post tonite so that you will not be able to rip any noobs..hahha!
G48/13/2010 8:38 PM
u sound dumb as shit ...i been sellin on this forum and my resellers ben sellin on this forum for over a year kno ..everyone knows my quality i have over 500 customers ...take ur pathetic ass somewhere else wit hteh bullshit cuz i dont have time for it .. u can edit watever post u want .. dont make me no diff..that wont stop 1 dollar from coming in and outa my bank account home boy .... but talk stupid when i got logs and proof of ur check and youl find urself banned on the thread ...cuz thing is ..admins by dumps from me andk no my quality ..and have previous post u made about me ..so u can try what u want bro but u wont u aint gone muscle me outa shit
G48/13/2010 8:39 PM
and funny thing is u can stop buyin from me and buy from another cat off the board and it will still be my dumps ...talk to yo boy sniff..wave ..all other vendors bro u really hoeing urself but its all good
G48/13/2010 8:40 PM
i love when people under estimate me ..im prolly the richest man u done EVER held a conversation with
mason128/13/2010 8:40 PM
you rip sniff too!! wher is his dumps!!??
he got 100 he is working now u fuckin idiot
plus hes gonna be workin d+p for me
G48/13/2010 8:41 PM
some shit u coulda had before u started talki nshit
i work over 1,000
BOA and Chase d+p a year
like i said ur loss
im givin me d+p o front
thouands of dumps off front
lol
and u call me a ripper
what a funny guy u are
mason128/13/2010 8:41 PM
lol we shall see ..but what i report is the truth and whole truth
G48/13/2010 8:45 PM
yea we will..and youll bite ur words ..... my ripping and pure garbage dumps im sellin bring in over 40k a week from .biz plus the hundreds of d+p i cash .. its so funny how ppl burn bridges they didnt even kno they coulda had ...pages and pages of good reviews ripping .. i love petty ppl like u
G48/13/2010 8:45 PM
take care
G48/13/2010 8:47 PM
bro im gettin offline and as far as im concerned we done talkin so save urself the tmie and u can chill on watver book u typin
G48/13/2010 8:48 PM
take care
mason128/13/2010 8:48 PM
DUDE DONT WORRY,OK? IF YOU ARE AS GOOD AS YOU SAY..PEOPLE WILL BUY AND YOU WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE MONEY..IF NOT THEN NO ONE WILL BUY...AS FOR MY PART..I MUST EDIT MY REVIEW SO THAT MEMBERS WONT BE MISLEAD BY MY POST OK? DONT CARE ABOUT VENDORS WITH SHITTY DUMPS..ONLY CARE ABOUT MEMBERS AND RESPECT WE HAVE AMONG EACH OTHER ....OK?
G48/13/2010 8:49 PM
what a good samaritin u are lol ..
G48/13/2010 8:50 PM
ion kno why i deal with yall petty broke dudes lol ... i got way too much bread to be sittin here goin back n forht with you lol ..forgive me i just find this funny ... u be good now u hear ...keep yo broke ass on teh sideline while yo homeboy cashin d+p
mason128/13/2010 8:52 PM
AHHHH!..you worried now? i just saw you changed you lr minimum from one dump too minimum $500...a classic ripper mover!!! buyers beware!!!!
G48/13/2010 8:53 PM
bro are u seriously this kiddish
like really
how old are u ?
u have no idea who u are talkn to and i love it
mason128/13/2010 8:54 PM
no matter..very intelligent..#1 boss hustler..defender of members..and exposer of all rippers...you will be exposed as a fraud before the sun comes up
G48/13/2010 8:55 PM
hmm
wanna make a bet ?
u say im a ripper i say u a ripper ...type of customr we all dispise who lies to try and get more cuz of greed..
G48/13/2010 8:56 PM
if im a ripper
i shold be exspoed ur right
and i should be baned
but ill make u a bet that u get banned before me
i dare you
post 1 post saying im a ripper on my thread
go ahead
G48/13/2010 8:57 PM
and patiently wait
youll be banned ..laughed off and shit will continue as normal ..
try me
cuz thing is ...i have and have had
relationship with admins for years
they kno me VERY well
and my character and quality
G48/13/2010 8:58 PM
like i said u have NO idead who ua re talkin to homeboy
G48/13/2010 8:58 PM
plz..be my guest
mason128/13/2010 8:58 PM
the more you talk..the more members recognize!!!! lol!!!
G48/13/2010 9:00 PM
talk ? what talk my actions talk ..ive done quarter mill worth of bizness on this forum with more then positive results lol members kno me.. like i said go head adn try adn post false shit and see wat happens
mason128/13/2010 9:02 PM
STARVING GHANANS WOULD REJECT YOUR DUMPS!!! GOODNITE..I BLOCK YOU NOW!!!!
G48/13/2010 9:03 PM
yea ok bro lol u take care now
G48/13/2010 9:04 PM
dont get ddos
mason128/13/2010 9:05 PM
no matter..have several laptops..now you threaten? see members? now he shows his true ripper fangs! ha ha ha ha
mason128/13/2010 9:08 PM
plus i have proven..you are no hacker..G4? hmmm must stand for (Government.in4mant):)

Last edited:

goxakan

Carder
Reaction score
@ Bombay, I can vouch for Eastgates shit, gave me 2 pieces to sample it out for free. First one, just tried for some gas just to make sure track 1 was original and it wasnt hacked. Second piece was a Philippine piece, went and hit 500 and it went through.

@G4, like i told u earlier bro , first 2 batches were ok (3/9 and 2/11) but Im not complaining since I did make money so I never asked for replacements, 3rd batch was amexs,which were good. 4th batch was fronted to my homie, because we were waiting for WMZ to clear through with LiqPay. As a favor g4 fronted the shit to my homie, and that was a noble act, aint saying nothing about that. So we went and tried 4, 2 worked. Which was Ok, as long as whole batch went like this, we figured we were good. So the next day, WMZ still didn't clear, so we went to work so we could pay g4 with WU. That day NOTHING WORKED AT ALL. So total was 2/23. Which was just plain horrible. I'm not going to be paying for bullshit. At first I sent my homie 200 bucks to send to g4, then when considering it, I realized the shit sucked. Why send money When I couldnt even come out even. No one should have to pay for bullshit stuff. Vendors are fucking over clients and reselling the shit. They figure if its out of their replacement period and the shit still works, why not resell, they're not liable to replace anymore. THIS is plain greedy, but I guess this is how all vendors are now. Buying dumps have become more of a gamble then anything else now because vendors are getting greedy.

Reaction score
I recently spent $500 with G4 and got 20 dumps.....9 out of the 20 declined.....he checked and replaced immediately.....No issue at all.....Out of the original 20, the 11 that that hit, none went for under $800.....

When I first got into this game, I basically knew nothing. G4 taught me virtually from scratch. Was patient with me as I was learning this biz. To call this guy a ripper is a complete slap in the face. Honestly, the only way I can see someone calling him a ripper is if someone put them up to it. He is always willing to talk and discuss anything. Very reasonable and understanding. He gives out more "Free" shit than any other vendor. I always spend the minimum with him and he always talks to me as if I am one his highest spenders. You guys need to check your shit.

**Anybody can copy and paste a chat and alter words. Screen shots show proof.**

stevenq

RIPPER
Reaction score
G4 best vendor i seen in verry longg time A++++... made about 7 orders with him only 800 gave me 15k

goxakan

Carder
Reaction score
I don't know about the guy calling him a ripper, but I'm not calling him a scammer, I'm just protecting my name, where he is calling me a ripper. I just want to clear my name. Since I never put his name down, yet he chose to put my name down.

willywin

RIPPER
Reaction score
OH MY FUCKINN GOD GOXACAM..ARE YOU A NOOB? CANT YOU SEE THAT DESMOND DUDE AND G4 ARE RUNNING A CON ON YOU? LIKE THE PEANUT UNDER THE SHELL GAME..THEY ARE IN CAHOOTS TOGETHER. DIDNT YOU READ MY POST OR WAS IT TOO LONG? PAY ATTENTION!.!! HE WAS NICE TO EVERYBODY IN THE BEGINNING AND VERY HELPFUL..THATS PART OF HIS CON..THEN HE SELL $500 DUMPS AND ONLY ONE OR 2 HIT..THEN HE REPLACE AND REPLACEMENTS DEAD ALSO..HE RIP OTHERS FOR SHIPMENT...ANS AS FOR HIM BEING A NICE GUY..NOT TRUE AND I CAN PROVE IT ..READ THE POST.. HE COULD NOT DEFEND AGAINST THE TRUTH SO TOWARD THE END HE TURNED FROM DR JECKYL TO MR. HYDE..EVEN THREATEND TO HACK MY COMPUTER..SO IM TIRED OF STEPPING IN WITH ALL THIS EXTRA CHAT FOR NOOBS..PAY ATTENTION..ADMIN PLEASE TAKE NOTE BECAUSE EACH HOUR MORE MEMBERS ARE POSTING ABOUT THIS RIPPER Gn4ORMANT

Last edited:

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
only children moan and complain about shit not working, professionals talk shit over and work out the problem, if your having a problem communicating or working, you need to quit, but coming to a vendors thread to start shit isnt helping you solve your problem.g4 has no bad rep on .su, document, go back to your hole and PayPal to what you know best,reselling other people's shit. but i digress, this is why serious people dont go on the forums, too much bullshit,but everyone learns sooner or later :D

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
Goxakan Honetly bro it aint shit to do with the dumps i snet you and u not paying.... not one time during our convos about payment did u tell me dumps didnt work but ..not one time .al i got in my logs is ..bro OMG U DONT GOT PAYMENT YET..IM SENDING MY FRIEND MONEY TO SEND U BLAH..AND I DIDNT EVEN END IT ON A BAD NOTE..I JUST SAID THAT I WAS LOOKIN FOR PEOPLE TO CASH D+P AND I WAS SNEDING DUMPS OUT ON FRONT TO SEE WHO WAS HONEST N WHO WASNT ...I NEVER CUSSED U ..NEVER BITCHED AT YOU.. SIMPLE ASKED WHAT WAS GOIN ON ..but the thing is reason i feel ripped is cuz ur lil so called frined BLOCKED ME LOL ...HE DIDNT COME BACK SAYING DUMPS DIDNT WORK HE DIDNT DO NETHING ..HE JUST SIMPLY BLOCKED ME LMAO ...WHY DID HE DO THAT ? THEN I HAVE CUSTOMER MSG HIM FROM ANOTHER SCREEN NAME AND HE ANSWERS :p ...WHAT IS HE HIDING AND DODGING FOR ..GOXAKAN CAN U HONESTLY TELL THE FORUM THAT FIRST TIME U COMPLAIN ABOUT DUMPS NOT WORKN IS IN FORUM ? AFTER I SAID DONT WORRY ABOUT THE MONEY CORRECT...WE TALKED WEEK AFTER I FRONTED THOSE DUMPS AND UR TELIN ME NONE WERE USED WITHIN THAT TIME ..AND IF THEY WERE AND DIDNT WORK .WHY U NOT SAY NOTHING BOUT RESULTS...BUT MY ARGUEMENT IS NOT WITH YOU BUT IF UW ANNA CALL ME RIPPER/SCAMMER LMAO WHEN I SEND U FREE SHIT THEN HEY STELLS WILL HANDLE YOU TOO ...I REALLY TRYIN TO SCAM YOU FOR 400 WMZ ..DONT INSULT ME I GOT DUDES SENDING ME 5-10K "per order" WITH ABOSULTELY NP ..ITS FUNNY HOW EVERYONE TALKIN AS NOT LOST NOT ONE SINGLE DOLLAR WITHME ..CUZ GREEDY PPL WHO WANT MORE...IF U ACTUALLY LOST MONEY DEALIN WITH ME GOX, WILLY LOL PLZ SAY SO OTHER WISE...CANT WAIT TO SEE THE LINE THRU UR SHIT ONCE YALL GET BANNED

Trackslord187

RIPPER
Reaction score

i dig that g4. i respect u comrade. like i said i came here to do biz with u and unfortunately i ran across the half of fag. i wont post nothing else up unless it has to do with biz we do. i cant get at this faggot in the physical so im not gonna b no internet thug u feel me. u seem like a good dude g4. just by the way u speak i feel u real with ya shit so imma respect ya words and fall back. but whenever u get on plz hit me up on icq so i can show u convo that i had with the cocksucker half of fag. i save it

Son tell me where you live so i can come smack the shit out your mom

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
i live with that dirty bitch u call moms. bitch gives good head like my hoes do.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:21 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:13 PM ----------

you got 2 much time on ya hands u fucking faggot. im hardly on here cause im out grinding making money u fucking blogger. all u do is sit home sucking ya homeboy off and come here and become a thread gangsta. i aint got time for u homo. if u need me i will b in ya moms crib busting a nut in her face. this motherfucker still on this beef shit. keep that money u ripped me for u faggot. like i told u that was my getting high money. i smoke 500 to get my mind right u half of fag. real talk i know u a bitch. u soft homey. cats that getting money dont have time to b on the net talking slick. imma end it like that cause i got work to do. i will not reply 2 u bitch talk cause im a man of my word and i told g4 i will leave this bullshit off his thread so go suck ya dog u faggot ass petty motherfucker

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
i live with that dirty bitch u call moms. bitch gives good head like my hoes do.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:21 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:13 PM ----------

you got 2 much time on ya hands u fucking faggot. im hardly on here cause im out grinding making money u fucking blogger. all u do is sit home sucking ya homeboy off and come here and become a thread gangsta. i aint got time for u homo. if u need me i will b in ya moms crib busting a nut in her face. this motherfucker still on this beef shit. keep that money u ripped me for u faggot. like i told u that was my getting high money. i smoke 500 to get my mind right u half of fag. real talk i know u a bitch. u soft homey. cats that getting money dont have time to b on the net talking slick. imma end it like that cause i got work to do. i will not reply 2 u bitch talk cause im a man of my word and i told g4 i will leave this bullshit off his thread so go suck ya dog u faggot ass petty motherfucker

yall should take this to black list once again...but LOL @"thread Gangsta"...but support is good man ...any bad post he simply ask to direct to black list and proper actinos will take place. . Trackslord and CC yall both been respectful to me so i have nothing negative to say to both of yall..but just put urself in my shoees...all this arguing on my thread is not good for biz

jaycutler

Professional
Reaction score
Great vendor!! Easy to talk to. Always ready to help, gives suggestions whats better in ur area. Great dumps. Easy replacement. great prices + AWESOME BONUSES!!!! Keep it up man!!!
G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4! G4!

The Following User acts gay:))

Last edited by a moderator:

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
Desmond u kno im online bro ..i told u many tims im just Invisable :p .....

**** NO NEW CUSTOMERS FOR THE TIME BEING****

PS JUST TEMPORARY until supports are officially up and stable working

im not a greedy man and i already have dozens upon dozens of loyal customers...im doing this so i can serve my loyal customers better and keep givin them same great service they are use too ..im only one man but as yall know a one man army...all new potential custoemrs plz send PM

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
Will be Leaving for Some time...... 20 INDIVIDUALS HAVE BEEN CHOSEn TO CONTINUE BIZ ADN D+p CASHING ..biz will soon be closed to public for some time ..u can reach me by PM only icq will be offline...any loose ties or requests before i leave plz direct to myp m and i will handle accordingly

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
Back and stronger then ever...working from new icq.....988-000 will be online for rest of the week then offline ...only real customers will be given new icq number .no time wasters and bullshitters...

UPDATE .....FRESH FRESH FRESH FRESH FRESH SHIT..! HURRY AROUND 4K PCS USA