G4 NUMERO UNO FIRSTHAND DUMPS SERVICE!!!!

Trackslord187

RIPPER
Reaction score

administration u can contact me and i will show icq convo bet the faggot and i. go
suck ya dog

Fuck you faggot, post your convo right here you dumb mothafucker. Get off my dick already, you never spoke to me in your life. I don't know Os, don't know vega, don't know that icq you posted, you don't have my Wmz, Lr, drop info, NOTHING. YOU NEVER SENT ME NOTHING YOU FAG. Only thing I ever told you was that I hope you made your money back, in G4's thread but now im pretty sure you never lost any money and that you're just saying that because you don't want G4 to know you're a broke ass bitch.

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
Cccmillions ..contact me in icq with logs !

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:08 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:05 AM ----------

BUT MINIMUM IS BEING RAISED .....DUE TO SOME UNFORTUNATE CIRCUMSTANCES THAT HAVE BEEN FLOATING AROUND AND CERTAIN RUMORS I WANT TO CHANGE THE TYPE OF CUSTOMERS THAT I DO BIZ WITH ...ALSO I AM ONLY ONE MAN .. I GET SO TIED UP WITH SMALLERS I HAVE NO TIME TO CATER TO MY BULK CUSTOMERS AS I SHOULD ... I MEAN NO DISRESPECT TO ANY OF MY CUSTOMERS OR FUTURE CUSTOMERS BUT FOR 80% OF YOU THIS WONT AFFECT YOU ONE BIT BECUASE U GUYS ARE ALREADY PLACING ORDERS ABOVE THE NEW MIN..CHECK MY THREAD FOR MIN ..IF U DONT RESPECT MY RULES AND BIZ SAME US BOTH SOME TIME ADN " DO NOT CONTACT ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Trackslord187

RIPPER
Reaction score
Cccmillions ..contact me in icq with logs !

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:08 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:05 AM ----------

BUT MINIMUM IS BEING RAISED .....DUE TO SOME UNFORTUNATE CIRCUMSTANCES THAT HAVE BEEN FLOATING AROUND AND CERTAIN RUMORS I WANT TO CHANGE THE TYPE OF CUSTOMERS THAT I DO BIZ WITH ...ALSO I AM ONLY ONE MAN .. I GET SO TIED UP WITH SMALLERS I HAVE NO TIME TO CATER TO MY BULK CUSTOMERS AS I SHOULD ... I MEAN NO DISRESPECT TO ANY OF MY CUSTOMERS OR FUTURE CUSTOMERS BUT FOR 80% OF YOU THIS WONT AFFECT YOU ONE BIT BECUASE U GUYS ARE ALREADY PLACING ORDERS ABOVE THE NEW MIN..CHECK MY THREAD FOR MIN ..IF U DONT RESPECT MY RULES AND BIZ SAME US BOTH SOME TIME ADN " DO NOT CONTACT ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "[/QUOTE

Yeah show him the logs so he could see you're full of shit. The biggest mistake you could make is start rumors involving someone who checks his threads daily, and has all the proof in the world that you're just a broke ass liar. You know never spoke to me outside of my comments on G4's topic you bitch boy. Save up every penny, hopefully by the time you could afford min order, you could buy yourself a life with the profit.

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
ok guys lets chill on the bak and forth shit on the thread...innocent until proven guilty i feel so dont post negative posts without proof ...not takin anyones side..but in this all we got is our name in this biz and if u gonna bash som1 name just back it up so ppl can see insstead of the he said she said highschool bullshit ..cccmillions i respect ur right to post bad about som1 100% however my thread is not the place to do it .plz direct towards black list section if anythning..customers and forum members see new post on my thread and assume its regarding feedback of my service but instead see people argueing "ripper this, ripper that " this shit bad for bizness ..id apppeciate it if both of u guys were the bigger men and change ur posts from the books yall typed to something simple or even cccmillions make same stirup in blacklist secton and change all ur posts in my thread to the new directed link.i wouldnt do this to yall

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
i dig that g4. i respect u comrade. like i said i came here to do biz with u and unfortunately i ran across the half of fag. i wont post nothing else up unless it has to do with biz we do. i cant get at this faggot in the physical so im not gonna b no internet thug u feel me. u seem like a good dude g4. just by the way u speak i feel u real with ya shit so imma respect ya words and fall back. but whenever u get on plz hit me up on icq so i can show u convo that i had with the cocksucker half of fag. i save it

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hey ALL for some reason my icq is stuck to INVISIBLE even tho it appears as if im offline im really online ... so leave your msgs and i will respond ..if anyone knows the problem or funciton that i activated contact me in icq or pm me

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
OK HERES THE DEAL..G4 THEY CANT FUCK WITH YOU HOMIE! GIRLS JUST CAME IN AND THEY SAY THEY TIRED. LOL! BACK TO WORK BITCHES!! ONE CARD SWIPED FOR $5400 AND ITS STILL ON..NOW FOR THE REST OF YOU VENDORS YOU CAN BENEFEIT FROM THIS MAN TOO IF YOU EMMULATE HIS STYLE..ALWAYS PROMPT..EVER HELPFUL AND PROFFESIONAL BUT MOST MPORTANT..RESPECTS HIS CUSTOMER...G4..NEED BIGGER ORDER FOR TOMMOROW THANKS

See thats how you take 500 and make it 5k :cool:

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:08 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:07 PM ----------

Deals Deals Deals Deals...Update tomarrow so you kno what today means ..crackhead discounts ..come get em !

bombay

RIPPER
Reaction score
Finally I made my First order with the Godfather G4 everyone is talking about. He is so nice, talk like a brother and friend. Good vendor and understanding. I will post result here later. But i HIGHLY recommend to all newbie and old buyers.

willywin

RIPPER
Reaction score
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY!! HE IS A RIPPER..I WILL POST LOGS TO PROVE IT TOMORROW..AGAIN DON'T BUY..HE RIPPED ME AND 2 0THER MEMBERS

driz

Carder
Reaction score
i can believe that he is a ripper........talks real smooth to make u buy and get no results

documentmanager

Professional
Reaction score
Hmmm.. all fingers crossed willywin can you come out with logs or create on black list section? I had previous problems with this vendor too. That where swept under the carpet

Last edited:

goxakan

Carder
Reaction score
Well time to come forth on situation with g4, first two rders were whatever, third order ws a little better, fourth order i referred him to friend, he fronted friend 21 pieces upfront, none worked, then my buddy didnt pay him because it was bullshit stuff, and now he calls me a ripper because my friend doesnt pay for his decline bullshit,on the other hand i highly recommend east gates stuff! He skims himself and hes a great guy.

eastgate

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Well time to come forth on situation with g4, first two rders were whatever, third order ws a little better, fourth order i referred him to friend, he fronted friend 21 pieces upfront, none worked, then my buddy didnt pay him because it was bullshit stuff, and now he calls me a ripper because my friend doesnt pay for his decline bullshit,on the other hand i highly recommend east gates stuff! He skims himself and hes a great guy.

NO DOUBT MY SHIT IS PURE.. 100% SKIMMED.. NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE ON THIS THREAD.

EASTGATE ICQ: 558 718 779

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score

talk shit ill bring logs .....plain and simple ... dont be petty ...ur friend/you ripped me and u kno it ...constantly over and over ur saying " stuff was great bro sorry but wmz didnt clear yet" ...another day " hey bro if u want ill even show u screenshot over our bank statement saying we bought wmz " i have all logs :cool: you love my stuff and i have logs to prove it and now it becomes trash cuz u guys didnt wanna pay .. be petty if u want but if u wanna talk false shit ill get at "support" with our logs bring the truth out u feel me ..dont fuck with my biz homie

bombay

RIPPER
Reaction score
This Eastgate is just a ripper or a mother fucking cop. He told me support wants 4K$ and 800 dumps before he can be a verified seller. As far as am concern i Think G4 is great. Dumps is not always 100%. so if Niggas don;t understand the fact then go to ur local bank and apply for ur own platinum or corp, or business Credit card. then u will not need any Vendor of dumps.

Last edited:

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
Big time RIPPER! I once had a brawl with this slick fool. Big time ripper was even paying people to make dirty post on my threads. Selling dead dumps when he choses. He sells good to new customers then later sell depreciating shit to old people that already trust him. Most feed backs are engineered. I didn't wanna ever come to your thread to say shit like you did on my own thread but truth is you STINK! Then you came to me on icq saying i was bribing your customers .. with what?

Everyone plz refer to .su .....DocumentManager/Sircharlie57/Fairbusinessman is banned for posting false remarks now u wanna come here..its fine u will be banned too ..BIG TIME RIPPER as u say..bring forth results of me being ripper (where as customers that u have ripped "desmond" "sniff" and others that have done biz with you and have moved over and STAYED with me ..that is only reason ur making this post cuz ur WHOLE DUMP RESELLING BIZNESS IS NOT GOIN AS PLAN.. and may i recall DOCUMENT didnt you tell your former worker sniff that since he is leaving u YOU HAVE ALL HIS INFO AND ICQ POSTS PHONE NUMBER AND U WERE GONNA FOWARD IT TO THE FBI??? hmm interesting.i see your in the biz of making threats..i love haters that swing from my dick like a jockstrap ... i absolutely love it cuzs that means im doing my job and puttin the best shit out there..ya ya all of the lil ppl who are post on this thread some bullshit are posting it cuz yall know i aint no bitch and i dont bend over for no man ...."WILLYWIN" ur absolutely completely making a fool outa urself with ur post considering u took 500.00usd and made over $6,000.00usd(AND POSTED IT IN MY THREAD OR EVERYONE TO SEE LMAO) ...china girl we aint even done biz and anyone can go on .su and see not only is my rep NOT negative but its positive lol ....this other cat Dritz...i guess im a smooth talkin ripper thats ripped kno1 .. newayz nice post lmao....but like i said ill be more then happy to discuss any matters...support my buddy contact these members..if they have info on me ripper make sure u take proper percautions but me and you both kno i do good biz ..but entertain them :cool:

eastgate

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
bombay gettin mad, makin up stories koz i told him how i would fuck his moms in the ass and nut all over her skinn'. haha aye dogg, dont be hating on me.. his name is "DUMPS SERVICE ON THE ICQ" BUT THEN HE MESSAGED ME ASKIN TO BUY DUMPS LOL. THIS CAT IS STRAIGHT CLOWN.. by the way bombay, people out here wouldnt listen to you.. they know im with the bizness.. just ask about me homie'.. they tell u wasup' =)

"MR. EASTGATE"
100% WITH IT..

Last edited: