FRESH WORLDWIDE DUMPS! Low prices and instant delivery. 24/7 SERVICE

waytosaucy

Reaction score
someone should advice brosco to please send my order, sent wu of $1980 since 6days now and been told today, tomorrow, guy with stuff on holidays,got problems etc.
This is looking like a rippoff, how can ones business be ruined simply coz someone parades as seller and the damm admins dnt wana do anything abt this damm shyt

has my money to bro. says i should have in 4 hours max he got like 1 hour left if i dont get in a hour im begining to wonder . Only has me for 500. Unfortunately it maybe the cost of doing biz happens every know and then impossible to stop. will post results if everything completes

THE_GATEWAY

Professional
Reaction score
he has been slow to send orders...always takes longer than he say but jus wait guys u will get ur stuff..brosco always comes thru

waytosaucy

Reaction score
hours up and he conventally goes offline. I really dont care if he pulls threw you simply cant do bizness like that. TIME IS MONEY!!!

k1r0v

Reaction score
I paid him 200 wmz and i got shit in 48h, is this guy for real or a reapper?

waytosaucy

Reaction score
okay so recieved order. he gave me 3 extra. i have only used 3 and there still not dead swiped 3000 worth of product. if ur not in a hurry i fully recommend him. i will continue to use him/her in future

Brosco

RIPPER
Reaction score
Brothers, tomorrow, MONDAY, Will be VERY BIG UPDATE !!!!!!!!

From tomorrow all orders u will get 1-12 hrs, just ask me for time. Hurry up to choose good bins!!!!! :)

sydney

Reaction score
mate brusco can u please give me your website?? i tried to contact u on your icq but u did nt answer???how can i contact you i m a big buyer

sydney

Reaction score
hello my icq : 637 491 036
i always try to contactu but u never answer i wana buy dumps imserious costumer thanks

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:57 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:54 AM ----------

hello my icq is 637 491 036 i wana buy dumps i contact u but u never answer !! plz answer me

van.coima

Reaction score
i have fresh track 1 &2 add me on yahoo: van.coima @ yahoo.com and all country cvv no african and few asia

player007

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i have fresh track 1 &2 add me on yahoo: van.coima @ yahoo.com and all country cvv no african and few asia

IF YOU GOT THAT WHY YOU AINT HERE SELLING??? WTF YOU DOING BRO, TRYING TO RIP ???:eek:

dadbad2

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
my icq name dump requester, i am going crazy with u. why u can still be vendor here, u hold money, and sent bad dumps even need two weeks.

k1r0v

Reaction score
same deal ... bro pls dont say u deliver in 3 hour u fk ppl plans ... deliver my order today

imo

Reaction score
is this guy a good seller? should i try him ? anyone can answer , pls?

kb42969

Reaction score
BROSCO DUMPS

bought 20 dumps from this guy.. only sent 15 kept waiting several days for the remaining balance ..never sent .. out of the 15 only 2 gave approval codes.. im not a newbie in this business.. this guy is a reseller .. and trust me folks not worth dealing with.. gives nothing but excuses when i asked for remaining balance... if you dont want to wasted your time dont deal with this reseller