FRESH WORLDWIDE DUMPS! Low prices and instant delivery. 24/7 SERVICE

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
hey remember this post? dam foolsssss!!!!!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:08 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:03 AM ----------

if this guy rips i will be laughing at ALL you stupid fucks.. cause i told you guys very clear this dick was gonna do this shit when he aint want to replace me pick up cards ect... and i told you mother fucker he will ripp... well he is at the end of his base , AND HE WILL RIPP EVERYONE WHO SENTS MONEY FROM NOW ON ... SO WHO EVER WANTS TO DONATE MONEY TO THIS DICKHEAD, SEND HIM MONEY... YOU STUPID IGNORANT CARDING FOOLS !!!!! FUCK THAT IM GLAD !!!! THIS HAPPENS WHEN PPL DONT PAY ATTENCION AND FOLLOWS WHAT I SAY!!!

Hey take it easy dont curse too much, it is repulsive when u curse like this. u said what u said and who cared to listen did. But u know even if he does rip people will still give him money, that is just how it is.

temptation

Carder
Reaction score
funny

i placed order from brosco.. i ordered 7 dumps from a bin i know working really nice here in my country for big amounts (have used in the past weeks)...

2 worked low amount... $500 $800

the other 5 and the bonuses all dead... i got this "rechazo general" (general rejected) he told me they were all checked and approved... so i asked to a friend here who works on merchant to explaine me that code.. he checked inside the merchant.. and they were:

Invalid Cards. ill scan reports... wonder how he got approved on checker if they are invalid cards...

huh..

bamboocha

DEER
Reaction score
hi

i placed order from brosco.. i ordered 7 dumps from a bin i know working really nice here in my country for big amounts (have used in the past weeks)...

2 worked low amount... $500 $800

the other 5 and the bonuses all dead... i got this "rechazo general" (general rejected) he told me they were all checked and approved... so i asked to a friend here who works on merchant to explaine me that code.. he checked inside the merchant.. and they were:

Invalid Cards. ill scan reports... wonder how he got approved on checker if they are invalid cards...

huh..

sent u pm... people who have big shops were they can get big things pm me.

Brosco

RIPPER
Reaction score
hey , as i said i wont be here in 2 days!! WTF U GO HERE AND POST ?!!!
Come in icq i will give all the orders today, and remember i also give checked dumps so there no replacement !!!!

themex

Reaction score
hey , as i said i wont be here in 2 days!! WTF U GO HERE AND POST ?!!!
Come in icq i will give all the orders today, and remember i also give checked dumps so there no replacement !!!!

i'm online, hit me Brosco

biggbrook2010

Reaction score
this guy is A RIPPER I SENT MONEY AND RECIEVED NOTHING BACK IM A HONEST CUSTOMER AND IM TIRED NOT HERE TO PLAY GAMES

themex

Reaction score
Brosco contacted me now and we are resolving the situation. Hoping the best.

hugooo

Carder
Reaction score
guys are you kids or what ?? he told in forum that he have to take 2 days off so wtf are you writing here ?? read post's than scream here. I got all my orders when he got online and with bonus :) so dont be bitches and grow up!!!

p.s. Brosco is da MEN!!!!

themex

Reaction score
guys are you kids or what ?? he told in forum that he have to take 2 days off so wtf are you writing here ?? read post's than scream here. I got all my orders when he got online and with bonus :) so dont be bitches and grow up!!!

p.s. Brosco is da MEN!!!!

hugoo, first i dont scream here. just want my order as promised. there were several promises but no action. And as Brosco wrote before he took 2 days off, that my order will be completed the same day, read once more. So 5 days to wait for a delivery is long time. Now he is online and we are resolving it. We just need to communicate when we have problems. No harsh feelings. good day to all.