FRESH WORLDWIDE DUMPS! Low prices and instant delivery. 24/7 SERVICE

themex

Reaction score
12hours after paying, no answer in icq... waiting for solution!

Hanskullz

RIPPER
Reaction score
Truthly Written!!!

I don't see why people think Bulba.CC is the shit of track2name. I bought some dumps there and all where " call for authorization"... I got ranged and pissed off. I don't give a fuck who is selling what and who is not. I tried brosco for some Amex Dumps and none worked.. He went to check them for $1-10 and they went through... Who the hell will go into a store and go risk for $1-10 purchase? He did admit he got them from his old base because I was insisting on getting original t1 and t2. He did come back with a replacement, and 2 worked perfectly with high balance and the other 4 didn't. I waited the next day and yes.. the other 4 will not charge above $50. But I was ok with it because at least I made my money back. and come good change.

I do understand where you are coming from. These sellers think they are all that. If we don't buy, how will they make money? We are the worse risk takers and yet some of them come with stupid attitudes and all that. I have tested many sellers here and if at one point the one I am dealing with have shitty dumps, I will f***king let everybody know. If I buy dumps and 7 worked out of 10, why will I worry about replacement? But some of these sellers act stupid and come to you with bullshit.

Man we put our money where we risk at... This game is all about " Honesty and Honor". The legacy to be rich and happy, is to have those qualities.

Expose any bad seller.

I wish u more strength and I am all with u. Brosco got it just like fozzy. And fozzy is a slow snail. Brosco is a fast and furious. Good Luck

Jobosick

VIP member
Reaction score

P1mptowt

Reaction score
RIPPER!!!!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:31 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:29 PM ----------

SIMPLE AS THAT. THIS GUY IS QUICK TO RESPOND TILL HE GETS YOUR MONEY TOLD ME 4HOURS AFTER I PAID HIM . STILL WAITING ON MY DUMPS. IF PEOPLE HAVENT GOT THE DUMPS WHY DO THEY ACCPEPT YOUR MONEY. PITY THEY DONT READILY ACCEPT ANY FURTHER CONTACT ONCE YOUVE MADE PAYEMENT.

Brosco

RIPPER
Reaction score
RIPPER!!!!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:31 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:29 PM ----------

SIMPLE AS THAT. THIS GUY IS QUICK TO RESPOND TILL HE GETS YOUR MONEY TOLD ME 4HOURS AFTER I PAID HIM . STILL WAITING ON MY DUMPS. IF PEOPLE HAVENT GOT THE DUMPS WHY DO THEY ACCPEPT YOUR MONEY. PITY THEY DONT READILY ACCEPT ANY FURTHER CONTACT ONCE YOUVE MADE PAYEMENT.

Dear friend, u never send me money, take a rest.

to Themex: ur order will send today, sorry for delay, its all because of wu.

to Jobosick: if u dont have enougph money to put good order, i cant help u ,i dont need 1-2 dumps buyers.

to ALL BUYERS : our service take a rest in 2 days, all orders and replacements paste in icq, we will complete them ASAP. Also i always take how much time will it take to delivery order, its ur choice use our stuff or not, thanks for all.

Necks

Professional
Reaction score
I bought from Brosco.

Got them instantly and swiped nicely.

Communication levels were good and we was talking.

Good guy, will be back.

P1mptowt

Reaction score
BROSCOS POOR EXCUSE OF I NEVER SENT ANYTHING IS EMBARASSING. I WILL CONTINUE TO SPAM HIS PAGE UNTIL AND FUCK UP HIS REP TILL I RECEIVE MY STUFF. ICQ ENDING 8474 BROSCO HOPEFULLY THAT WILL JOG YOU MEMORY. U TOLD ME AFTER PAYMENT 4 HOURS . . STILLWAITING! AND EVERYDAY I WAIT U WILL RECEIVE MORE BAD FEEDBACK. BY THE WAY LOVE HANSKULLZ POST. SELLERS CANNOT COMPLAIN ABOUT SMALL ORDERS WITH UNRELIABLE DUMPS!! BROSCO COME OUT AND PAY!!! LOL

P1mptowt

Reaction score
STILL WAITING, THIS GUY HAS NOTHING BUT ARGGUMENTS TO HIS CUSTOMERS!!!! HE's DONE MORE R.I.P's THAN A GRAVEYARD!!

themex

Reaction score
mr. Brosco, delay is getting long... day by day, no action. please resolve this quickly.

goxakan

Carder
Reaction score
So i got 11 dumps from him, with a bin that I know works in my region fine, he said he checked them. They wouldn't approve for a 100 dollars. Not a single one banged for a 100 dollars. Would only approve for 1-5 dollars. I can honestly say these were bullshit.

j4rvis

RIPPER
Reaction score
So i got 11 dumps from him, with a bin that I know works in my region fine, he said he checked them. They wouldn't approve for a 100 dollars. Not a single one banged for a 100 dollars. Would only approve for 1-5 dollars. I can honestly say these were bullshit.

They were approved...that's all your purchasing with vendors these days. Don't blame the vendor, they don't know limits on cards. Even if approves for $1 or $100000, valid is valid.

goxakan

Carder
Reaction score
Actually he said he checked them, but 4 out of 11, gave stolen.... the other 7 were approving at redbox.... not even stores.

biggbrook2010

Reaction score
hey this guy a ripper no good just sent money and recieved nothing back ripper ripper ripperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

player007

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i told you so fools

buy buy best buyer, cause you will cry and cry once he takes your money and run, you dumb fool.:D

hey remember this post? dam foolsssss!!!!!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:08 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:03 AM ----------

THIS IS MY 3RD DAY WAITING FOR MY dammmmmmm replacentment bro... wtf your playing games!!!!! you sold me bins 5diffrent bins that are dead in your base ... you ADMITTED they are dead .. and said REPLACENT MENT in 12 hours.... well no replacentment after 12 hours.. as a matter of fact 24 hours, and now you dont answerrr... i know your old vendors nick from . su , and i will expose your ass fool.. i know exacly who you are ... i know that you start ripping always when shit gets tuff like this ... SOOOOOOO MY ADVISE IS , DONT ANYONE BUY FROM THIS FOOL... MAY BE 5 - 6 DUMPS HE WILL SELL, BUT BIG ORDERS HE WILL RIPP........!!!!

if this guy rips i will be laughing at ALL you stupid fucks.. cause i told you guys very clear this dick was gonna do this shit when he aint want to replace me pick up cards ect... and i told you mother fucker he will ripp... well he is at the end of his base , AND HE WILL RIPP EVERYONE WHO SENTS MONEY FROM NOW ON ... SO WHO EVER WANTS TO DONATE MONEY TO THIS DICKHEAD, SEND HIM MONEY... YOU STUPID IGNORANT CARDING FOOLS !!!!! FUCK THAT IM GLAD !!!! THIS HAPPENS WHEN PPL DONT PAY ATTENCION AND FOLLOWS WHAT I SAY!!!