FRESH DUMPS. FAST. INSTANT DELIVERY-HIGH APPROVAL RATE!

yomo83

Reaction score
hello my friend I've deleted the account and all returned bin to you no work.if you want me and I opened the account with you 800 spent today and could not get my money and I still have money in your store

rekon

Carder
Reaction score
hello my friend I've deleted the account and all returned bin to you no work.if you want me and I opened the account with you 800 spent today and could not get my money and I still have money in your store

Hi bro.... Is Maxi have online shop ..... IDK abt this !!!!!!!!!!

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
///UPDATE READY IN 24H. MANY BINS WILL BE AVAILABLE AGAIN!!! ///

NOTE: NO NEW CUSTOMERS ACCEPTED. ONLY ACCEPT PEOPLE VOUCHED BY CURRENT CUSTOMERS.
THANK U FOR UNDERSTANDING!!

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
UPDATE: FRESH BASE READY USA

BIG UPDATE /// HIGH VALID RATE

==== ALL ORDERS GET BONUS ====

SPECIAL PRICE FOR MIX PACK:

100 CLASSIC/STAND 600$
100 MIX ALL 1100$
100 GOLD/PLAT/SIGN/BIZ 1600$
100 VISA MIX ALL 700$
100 AMEX 500$

ali143

Carder
Reaction score
REPLY ME IN ICQ

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:06 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:56 PM ----------

Hard to buy from you man should be first come first serve!

Last edited:

millanaire

Carder
Reaction score
ANOTHER ORDER FROM MAXI....A++++++++ NEVER FAILS ME, I NEVER COMMENT BECAUSE I DONT WANT NOBODY TO ORDER FROM HIM, BUT WHAT CAN I SAY !!!!! #1 VENDOR

DAYVIID

Carder
Reaction score
hands down, maxi is the best on CP right now. have not taken a loss with him.. work is always A++++ just hope he keeps it up..

dtr0n104

Reaction score
dtr0n104 what the fuck are u talking about? so u have good order whit me but i answer hard, then i have bad dumps and u buy from me bcs they are cheaper, and cheaper means bad.

this is what i understand from ur post & it sound very stupid.

i know that lot of people are angry because i reply very hard, but is not my fault. im away or im very busy is simple why not answer, i do my best but too many people & people like dtr0n104 are stupid.
Sorry to have upset you bro I mean no disrespect, cheap dumps=great day for me, and ever more better is the fact that yours are great for working, you have good dumps. I was upset because I could not make order with you for weeks and was holding money for you but each update you got you never responded until was all gone each time so I was just saying for me it was just as if I were buying bad dumps because my biz suffer when I was waiting for you, again let me be clear, THIS GUY HAS GREAT WORK!!!! your timing just was not working for me after waiting for so long, hope you understand :beer also +1

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
UPDATE: FRESH BASE READY USA

FRESH STUFF /// HIGH VALID RATE

==== ALL ORDERS GET BONUS ====

SPECIAL PRICE FOR MIX PACK:

100 CLASSIC/STAND 600$
100 MIX ALL 1100$
100 GOLD/PLAT/SIGN/BIZ 1600$
100 VISA MIX ALL 700$
100 AMEX 500$

andrealanch

Reaction score
Maxinice, this not the way to treat client, at least if u were busy, u would say so, not ignoring people, by not saying anything, this is very bad. If people are saying u sell good stuffs does not mean it will be like that forever. No champion forever, we always have a current champion. Please, try to respond to people that are willing to buy from u.
Thanks. Andrealanch.

talk_liberty

Carder
Reaction score
buy 500 pcz from new base and he give me bonus too always best vender +1 for u

oliverrtsf

Professional
Reaction score
Also me , I did a BULK order from the new base and he give me bonus. GREAT VENDOR.

tobati

Professional
Reaction score
well made good with the last update and hav ordered more again waiting for order to hit the road to collect all the $$$$ A+++++++ seller

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
Andrealanch
i don't answer because i am busy and not see ur msg or away. pls understand im human too and can't work 24/7

i do my best reply to everybody, and if u don't get answer i don't do it whit intention. sorry
other reasons are not real, is in my interest to reply to all people. sorry for this

Thank u all for feedback! More updates coming soon!!!