FRESH DUMPS. FAST. INSTANT DELIVERY-HIGH APPROVAL RATE!

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
I've been trying to contact you for the past 3 days!!! I see many people getting their orders done and I haven't even gotten added! Please reply to me! My icq name is arab707!! I've pm you like 5 times or more! Please get back to me

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
I've been trying to contact you for the past 3 days!!! I see many people getting their orders done and I haven't even gotten added! Please reply to me! My icq name is arab707!! I've pm you like 5 times or more! Please get back to me

i don't have u in my list. pls add me again or send ur icq on PM. thanks

alexdione

DEER
Reaction score
Any bueyr who need dumps should pm me 630346 he sell fresh and vaild dumps with good balance i bought dumps from him and the dumps hit 2k

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
i don't have u in my list. pls add me again or send ur icq on PM. thanks

I've added you! Here is my ICQ, 616760281 I cant PM! but when you add me I'll make sure its you so rippers dont even try! :DD

DAYVIID

Carder
Reaction score
now let me speak the truth here:

i have been doing this for years. after losing my close vendor last summer to the feds, i didnt know where to turn to. I have been rip, i have been sold bad work for the last 10 months. i got on cp becuz my blank supplier told me this where i could find someone. before maxi, i was using someone else on here. lost about 6k fucking with the guy after his work turned for the bad. another guy sold me some bullshit too. i could nv fit in to buy from maxi becuz his stuff sells fast. well this time i was able to fit in. i thought this was going to be the last time i would be fucking ordering becuz i cannot keep throwing money at something where i cannot profit from anymore. well i got 15 pcs and he gave me 4 bonus pcs. i ended up having just 12 pcs on. i told myself here we go again. but out that 7 pcs, 2 pcs was exp. i might have to get a fucking job or something. but his work prove me wrong and gave my ass hope all at the same time. i went from looking at jobs, to planing how i am going to stack 50k in 90 days. with maxi, i believe in this game all over again. i even had to wait 48 hours after i got my pcs to get emboss pcs.. i made back my money i invested 4 times. my profit from him covered the loss i took from another vendor on here that i got pcs at the same. other guys shit didnt even work. and some of the pcs was the same bin. out of 10 pcs, 3 decline, but out that 3, 2 still hit for gas and some little food. cannot blame him for low balances in those cards. and it was low class cards any way. hands down, i am going to buying from him heavy. he is the guy. and what ppl say in his thread you can believe it!! that guy is good... i can only imagine what his sig/biz/corp pcs do!!!!!!!! if you looking for them good old days in this game where you can always make profit and know you will not take a loss.. meaning your only loss is making back your money.. you gotta try and fit in with maxi!! I give it to him. he got my attention and i am ready to make a bulk order just after having 10 pcs. and i am no kid. it takes proof for me to be all in! lets get it!!!

winner

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
purchased order from maxi, couple days late will post results soon!

Mask_b

DEER
Reaction score
DAMN, Again MAXI will have FRESH BASE and Half of his Customers cant buy , because MAXI the Fastest Seller AROUND WTFFFFFF , who buying from him :mad::mad::mad::mad: i need to buy This Time plz MAXI :)

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
UPDATE: FRESH BASE READY USA

MORE UPDATES SOON! /// HIGH VALID RATE

==== ALL ORDERS GET BONUS ====

SPECIAL PRICE FOR MIX PACK:

100 CLASSIC/STAND 600$
100 MIX ALL 1100$
100 GOLD/PLAT/SIGN/BIZ 1600$
100 VISA MIX ALL 700$
100 AMEX 500$

bobsagat

Carder
Reaction score
LIBERTY RESERVE DOWN! ANYBODY ELSE SEE THIS BULLSHIT?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:04 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:57 AM ----------

pm me u icq

now let me speak the truth here:

i have been doing this for years. after losing my close vendor last summer to the feds, i didnt know where to turn to. I have been rip, i have been sold bad work for the last 10 months. i got on cp becuz my blank supplier told me this where i could find someone. before maxi, i was using someone else on here. lost about 6k fucking with the guy after his work turned for the bad. another guy sold me some bullshit too. i could nv fit in to buy from maxi becuz his stuff sells fast. well this time i was able to fit in. i thought this was going to be the last time i would be fucking ordering becuz i cannot keep throwing money at something where i cannot profit from anymore. well i got 15 pcs and he gave me 4 bonus pcs. i ended up having just 12 pcs on. i told myself here we go again. but out that 7 pcs, 2 pcs was exp. i might have to get a fucking job or something. but his work prove me wrong and gave my ass hope all at the same time. i went from looking at jobs, to planing how i am going to stack 50k in 90 days. with maxi, i believe in this game all over again. i even had to wait 48 hours after i got my pcs to get emboss pcs.. i made back my money i invested 4 times. my profit from him covered the loss i took from another vendor on here that i got pcs at the same. other guys shit didnt even work. and some of the pcs was the same bin. out of 10 pcs, 3 decline, but out that 3, 2 still hit for gas and some little food. cannot blame him for low balances in those cards. and it was low class cards any way. hands down, i am going to buying from him heavy. he is the guy. and what ppl say in his thread you can believe it!! that guy is good... i can only imagine what his sig/biz/corp pcs do!!!!!!!! if you looking for them good old days in this game where you can always make profit and know you will not take a loss.. meaning your only loss is making back your money.. you gotta try and fit in with maxi!! I give it to him. he got my attention and i am ready to make a bulk order just after having 10 pcs. and i am no kid. it takes proof for me to be all in! lets get it!!!

DAYVIID

Carder
Reaction score
bobsagat, check your pm.

maxinice, been writing you this morning. Can you respond back.. 60***7

Mask_b

DEER
Reaction score
@Maxi Lr is Working Ok Now please Respond me ON ICQ

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:19 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:10 PM ----------

All waiting Maxi :( :(

Mask_b

DEER
Reaction score
Maxi :( respond plz , i think most of customers will miss this BASE like always :mad:

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:01 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:54 PM ----------

2 mins and we will see BASE SOLD BE PATIENCE WORKING ON FRESH BASE SOON

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:10 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:01 PM ----------

BASE SOLD and the 3 times cant buy from MAXI , thank`s sir :(

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
This time no dumps for me, Max sold out, a pitty days waiting, ill wait again,this man its the best

Mask_b

DEER
Reaction score
Bro im waiting since moreeee, this the thirty UPDATE i cant buy from him :(

paccccc

Professional
Reaction score
hmmm so i waited 48 hrs to get stuff from Max, 80 pcs mix mc and visa, results terrible, 4 out of 65 so far . yes i mean only 4 pcs approved. hahaha i have 15 pcs left my workers are scared to use it, we looking hot. Max i left u Msg on icq