FRESH DUMPS. FAST. INSTANT DELIVERY-HIGH APPROVAL RATE!

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
hmmm so i waited 48 hrs to get stuff from Max, 80 pcs mix mc and visa, results terrible, 4 out of 65 so far . yes i mean only 4 pcs approved. hahaha i have 15 pcs left my workers are scared to use it, we looking hot. Max i left u Msg on icq

msg me again pls i don't see this name on icq.
about your order i believe you say thruth even though valid rate is very good, on mix pack sometimes u can get bad result depend of region u work & what bins u get. keep in mind is ''random'' stuff and result can different from order where u buy only bins u know work in ur region.

but will fix ur problem i need check them first, send msg again thanks.

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
msg me again pls i don't see this name on icq.
about your order i believe you say thruth even though valid rate is very good, on mix pack sometimes u can get bad result depend of region u work & what bins u get. keep in mind is ''random'' stuff and result can different from order where u buy only bins u know work in ur region.

but will fix ur problem i need check them first, send msg again thanks.

Max not only the best stuff, the best vendor looking for his customers

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
NEWS: BIG UPDATE TOMORROW PREPARE LR!! MANY BINS WILL BE AVAILABLE!!
SPECIAL PRICES FOR BULK ORDERS.

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
UPDATE: FRESH BASE READY USA

VERY BIG UPDATE HUGE SELECTION OF BINS /// HIGH VALID RATE

==== ALL ORDERS GET BONUS ====

SPECIAL PRICE FOR MIX PACK:

100 CLASSIC/STAND 600$
100 MIX ALL 1100$
100 GOLD/PLAT/SIGN/BIZ 1600$
100 VISA MIX ALL 700$
100 AMEX 500$

kurrupt

Carder
Reaction score
I've been trying to get order from you past 5 updates Maxi, you message me with binlist and when i paste bins that i need to buy i get no response.

My username is Jason coach on ICQ

kurrupt

Carder
Reaction score
Lol tough luck bro, he just messaged me about 20 mins ago
checked the bins i pasted when he updated and said sold....

dtr0n104

Reaction score
I had a couple of great orders from him but he will not complete order with me again, I send info and he is idle and never respond until I am away from pc even though I have been waiting for weeks to buy again. Even earlier today he respond but while I am on mobile still chasing him and once back to pc no respond. He has excellent work, but his work ethic is just as bad as him selling shit dumps because I loose money I could have spent with other vendor here who has good work but max is cheaper.... as usual this is how you get popped trying to get the cheaper price, you get what you pay for this is life rule, lesson learned

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
dtr0n104 what the fuck are u talking about? so u have good order whit me but i answer hard, then i have bad dumps and u buy from me bcs they are cheaper, and cheaper means bad.

this is what i understand from ur post & it sound very stupid.

i know that lot of people are angry because i reply very hard, but is not my fault. im away or im very busy is simple why not answer, i do my best but too many people & people like dtr0n104 are stupid.

kurrupt

Carder
Reaction score
I understand with maxi he has excellent quality dumps so lots of people want to buy.
one person cant serve everyone.

there was never a time i had a problem with his stuff.

keep up the good work maxi and try to have a support or something with you so more people can buy from you.

bobsagat

Carder
Reaction score
MY MIX PACK OF 100 VISA MIX WORKED OK, NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT THIS TIME AROUND I MAKE MONEY BACK BUT REALIZE THAT I WAS BETTER OFF PICKING BINS I KNEW... MAXI U FILL ORDER WITH A LOT OF CLASSIC BRO... BUT ALWAYS A PLEASURE DOING BIZZ WITH U