FRESH DUMPS. FAST. INSTANT DELIVERY-HIGH APPROVAL RATE!

strydom

Carder
Reaction score
i hv some reservations abt this vender cos i text him rite after his update and ask abt disco he told me sold out then i ask some bins visa and mcs and he did not reply he reply me after one hour and said base is sold out.....which kind of base this is .....idk wots going on in markit

Reaction score
i hv some reservations abt this vender cos i text him rite after his update and ask abt disco he told me sold out then i ask some bins visa and mcs and he did not reply he reply me after one hour and said base is sold out.....which kind of base this is .....idk wots going on in markit

I have same experience with him! I tght that was funny toooo!!! Smh time will tell. I respect some of the people who say he is good we talk for a while on other forums so may bbbbbbn

stampbaby

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

My assumption is that his bases are smaller but REAL dumps. Don't you guys always wonder how some vendors ALWAYS just happen to have your BINs? - And can fill any size order. Really? How is this possible? Logic dictates that these other vendors are generating their dumps. No way in hell they can ALWAYS have all of your favorite BINs and fill any size order.

The fact that Max's bases might be smaller and that he sells out fast tells me that his product is REAL and not generated. Also, you can buy his dumps and use them weeks later. I just used some the other day that I had swiped the first part of the month. I figured I should go out and burn them up before the cardholders get their statements. Sure enough, I got multiple swipes off of cards that gave me multiple swipes earlier this month. This is a great indication that he is not a reseller. Max is the real deal.

Last edited:

jamal911

Professional
Reaction score
I assumption is that his bases are smaller but REAL dumps. Don't you guys always wonder how some vendors ALWAYS just happen to have your BINs? - And can fill any size order. Logic dictates that these other vendors are generating their dumps. No way in hell they can ALWAYS have all of your favorite BINs and fill any size order.

The fact that Max's base are smaller and he sells out fast tells me that his product is REAL and not generated. Also, you can buy his dumps and use them weeks later. I just used some the other day that I had swiped the first part of the month. I figured I should go out and burn them up before the cardholders get their statements. Sure enough, I got multiple swipes off of cards that gave me multiple swipes earlier this month. This is a great indication that he is not a reseller.

lol

Debtcollector

RIPPER
Reaction score
I don't think there is a need for some of us to worry anymore. I buzzed him on Saturday before even he had his update and he told me he will have it on Monday. Well..immediately his status changed on Monday and I buzzed him, There was no responds, just to see..."Base Sold out" I don't know when he will respond to me... But hey...there are other vendors... we will move on...Good Luck Mr. maxinice.

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
reading what some u write is pure :DD

im sorry if im not able to answer & to give order to everybody.

like skydrom there, whoever have ''reservations'' about my service pls do me a favor and don't buy like this i can answer faster to rest of customers.

situation is like this, can't do nothing about it. acutally bases are not small last one was 3k+ pcs but seems not to be enough.

so plssssssss stop bitchin' & keep patience. if not kindly try other services.

Ninja

Reaction score
Dont flood there if someone not replied to you.
If u dont liek quality and u dont want to write blacklist - u can leave negative comment.
Otherwise - please dont spam threads with ur insultings, fighting, bitching or we will got more DEERs in our community. :DD

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
I havent in last times so good luck with blocks and balances, but i bought again100pcs from Max, i put some on checker my god its the king all aproval,thanks so so much Max, and so kindly, always trying to help, the best here for sure

Last edited:

bobsagat

Carder
Reaction score
MAXI THE BEST OUT RIGHT NOW PERIOD, THE APPROVAL RATE IS AROUND 99.8%, THERE IS A SLIM CHANCE THAT U MIGHT NOT FLIP WITH HIM BUT UNTIL I SEE ANOTHER VENDOR WITH RATES LIKE THIS MAXI THE BEST HANDS DOWN!

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
When are you back? Please update us

mattew

Reaction score
i advise everyone to buy from him that's what carder.market needs serious selle

---------- Сообщение добавлено 01-03-2013 в 12:01 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено 28-02-2013 в 11:57 PM ----------

ive been bought a lot of stuff from maxinice and it always is good

oliverrtsf

Professional
Reaction score
I Did and order with Max...15 day ago !!!! and Still have some PCs i havent used , runing , This is an example of a Tipical 1First Hand Seller:
AAAA++++++ seller!!!!!!!!

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
UPDATE: FRESH BASE READY USA & CANADA 201

MORE UPDATES SOON! /// HIGH VALID RATE

==== ALL ORDERS GET BONUS ====

SPECIAL PRICE FOR MIX PACK:

100 CLASSIC/STAND 600$
100 MIX ALL 1100$
100 GOLD/PLAT/SIGN/BIZ 1600$
100 VISA MIX ALL 700$