Frequently asked questions

pandorum

DEER
Reaction score
If you dont know answer to those "initial" questions - no need to even enter to this part of our bus.
ninja srry for write u here but u block m on icq or so.
my logs from icq
558439740 13:16
man ur here ?
ResendFailed to send message
im pandorum from carder.market

558439740 13:17
i got deer status while ago
ResendFailed to send message
can i know why ??
and why i cant chat with u ?

can u add me and sort out the problem why i get deer status ? tnx

joker19

Reaction score
Question: If there is nobody in the drophouse, is the guy of ups will automatically leave the package at the door or he will take the package?

suncho

Reaction score
Hi Everybody!I just want buy a Apple laptop for online store.
1.What information do I need, CVV or something else?
2.How much will it cost card balance 1,000 - 2,000 £.
3.How to make payment to the seller.
4.And how do I know which sellers is honest.

f0t0n

Carder
Reaction score
Question: If there is nobody in the drophouse, is the guy of ups will automatically leave the package at the door or he will take the package?

of course he will take the package because there must be the person who is name written in the package and then sign a paper that he received it

lmozambiq

Carder
Reaction score
q

1 Proxies - socks must be setup on your computer. VPN you can setup on your router.
2 skimmer device schematic you can find in this forum in other section. Actually maybe it would be better for you just to buy the whole thing ready.
3. There's nothing to do about proxies and vpns. Once you bought stuff luckily you will get the parcel. Police might hit your drop house anyways and if the parcel price is very high - it will be sooner rather than later. Pretend stupid and deny knowing what's sent to you.

4. When you skim the card you get track1 or track2 or both.

ok ive been looking into carding for a while and this site is the closest ive got to getting anywhere i like the idea of starting by getting stuff delivered to a mates house but i do have some concerns and i dont think i understand enough so as this is the noobs section i thought id ask some noob questions so here goes.

5. i can confirm that pin is inside the card (almost all cards...)

1. how the hell do i set-up vpn and proxies on the home hub 3 - ? i have thought that maybe i could just change laptops mac addy and hook up via someones unsecure connection?

2. anyone got any schematics for a skimmer device?

3.once ive got vpn and proxies set up wats chances of my drop house getting hit?

4.when u skim a card does it rip the whole image off or just info?

5 can someone confirm that chip and pin cards store the pin locally on the card? ill explain why i think this is needed

thanks

gogetta

Reaction score
getting EU is getting kinda limited these days..:( wanted to know if i could use
canada sig/bizz/corp/world in the USA..if so which banks should i go with..THANKS

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
of course he will take the package because there must be the person who is name written in the package and then sign a paper that he received it

IDK where you are from but stop spreading wrong info.

I'm NEVER at drop house and packages are always left. Only a couple times(out of probably 500) they weren't left because it was over night delivery which did require sig.

f0t0n

Carder
Reaction score

I'm NEVER at drop house and packages are always left. Only a couple times(out of probably 500) they weren't left because it was over night delivery which did require sig.

but in my country, the packages never and never are left and must be someone to sig

buls

Professional
Reaction score

Even for UPS parcels ?

if normal mail depends on the mail service of your country, but if its UPS, DHL, and FEDEX, there must be someone to sign.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:38 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:34 AM ----------

here who's EU dumps is good Approval rate ???

try primero's dumps, high aprovval rate, old seller here.

Madeboss

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
How do u find out what state a bin comes from?

sinatra

RIPPER
Reaction score
www.binchecker.com

example search 430179 and you get results |San Diego County C.U. CREDIT GOLD/PREM USA San Diego California CA|

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
This is my first time of checking this thread.... i have seen alot of funny and dumb questions that makes me laugh..

Anyway, here is my own quesion.... Who is now the escrow service on the board, i need it urgently...

InForm

RIPPER
Reaction score
how to find bins with no msc and vbv, and How to check them?

Search from dead databases where you can reset vbv and mcsc with cc info. Try paying with them like on skype, and you will see vbv settings.

suncho

Reaction score
What can I do with a foreign bank account? I have a Chase Bank Account with $ 16,000 balance, but I do not know what I can do with it.

Can I buy LR? Cashout?

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
This is my first time of checking this thread.... i have seen alot of funny and dumb questions that makes me laugh..

Anyway, here is my own quesion.... Who is now the escrow service on the board, i need it urgently...

Check here : http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=28155

What can I do with a foreign bank account? I have a Chase Bank Account with $ 16,000 balance, but I do not know what I can do with it.

Can I buy LR? Cashout?

Chase login are GOOD for ppl who know how use it , if not ur case forget it
,try sell it for 1-3% of balance ( if u have some info like mail etc .. )