Frequently asked questions

Bean

DEER
Reaction score
Hey everyone im hoping someone can help me with this, I have a login but I cant seem to transfer the loot, I can click on the link but the victim account doesn't have that option. What can I do?
Thanks in advance!

Bean

DEER
Reaction score
Yes but that doesn't help answer my question, is there a way to get that option to transfer the loot besides calling with the info in hand? or that login is no good, I need to get one that has that option?

bugatitim

Reaction score
how do i get to the best vender possible with out getting ripped im going broke

lolmarket

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
how do i get to the best vender possible with out getting ripped im going broke

anyone in the verified sections; dump only and plastis.look there

gsyazoo

DEER
Reaction score
downloads

is it sensible to download software (EG evidence eliminator) with your cvv?

do vpns and socks hide you in this scenario?

NickRyons

BANNED
Reaction score
Noob Question
I think I understand that I need to get classic or platinum if I want to get $500+ out of each.
I see sellers saying they have vcc for $ then extra for ssn and dob, in order for me to cash these out I need the names and addresses on the cards. Do these usually come with those?
Your gonna laugh at this, I have $50 to start with. Is it really possible to start with that little bt of cash?

bigB

RIPPER
Reaction score
did u think it seriously? :) 50$ man???:)
what kind of dump do u want to buy?

lolmarket

BANNED
Reaction score
Noob Question
I think I understand that I need to get classic or platinum if I want to get $500+ out of each.
I see sellers saying they have vcc for $ then extra for ssn and dob, in order for me to cash these out I need the names and addresses on the cards. Do these usually come with those?
Your gonna laugh at this, I have $50 to start with. Is it really possible to start with that little bt of cash?

$50.00 not good, I'm new too and I started with $200.. Get WMZ because vendors will take smaller minimal order through their service.:)

NickRyons

BANNED
Reaction score
Confused

$50.00 not good, I'm new too and I started with $200.. Get WMZ because vendors will take smaller minimal order through their service.:)

I thought I knew what I was talking about but I don't. I just confused the hell out of myself.
My goal is to card the internet and cash out.

I was about to buy a few cvv but I realized thats just the number on the back of the card. How the heck do I make money with just that?
Does cvv always include the cc number or do I need to buy that somewhere else?

Then others say extra for ssn and dob which is fine but I know I need the name of the person to actually use the card.

So, it comes down to me probably needing to buy a full which has all this stuff with it but I can't find anyone selling those.

Please tell me if my thoughts about the cc, cvv, ssn, and dob are right. If this post is 100% wrong please write one that will cause me to understand.
Thanks!
-Nick

lolmarket

BANNED
Reaction score
I thought I knew what I was talking about but I don't. I just confused the hell out of myself.

I was about to buy a few cvv but I realized thats just the number on the back of the card. How the heck do I make money with just that?

Then others say extra for ssn and dob which is fine but I know I need the name of the person to actually use the card.

So, it comes down to me probably needing to buy a full which has all this stuff with it but I can't find anyone selling those.

Please tell me if my thoughts about the cc, cvv, ssn, and dob are right. If this post is 100% wrong please write one that will cause me to understand.
Thanks!
-Nick

Go to the online carding section, ill post something there

NickRyons

BANNED
Reaction score
Tutorial

Go to the online carding section, ill post something there

Thank lolmarket ! The tutorial was great!
I think I have a good way to cash these out but I need to see if there is a better way. Do you have any tutorials on that?

BrokenNoise

BANNED
Reaction score
krj3ig3hueh

Last edited:

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score

Thanks!
-Nick

Dude, the info you will buy comes with name, address, cc number, exp date, cvc number. Basically the minimum needed for a transaction. Ones with DOB & SSN come with just that, usefel if the site you are carding requires that info.

I see you are just starting out so i wish you luck, be prepared to get ripped by people selling this info, but don't let it get you down as you will make your money back tenfold the next time. And you will get ripped, sooner or later, if you don't PayPal to reliable verified sellers.

HTH

massimo

BANNED
Reaction score
This person is cheating to me my their $20 not to CC and a thief this and his contact ICQ nos 354140 name its wmz and this ññ (13.47): z128986573102 pay 7 $and I give ?? (2:33:50 PM 01-12-2010) 1 CC for test........................................ then to voltage OK this and have
forum
prejudice at make atensione to this is the fraud cvvmasters deity ICQ number ICQ 554914762 its wmz and this cvvmasters (2.55): cvvmasters wmz account wmid: z272056080726 I or paid for CC but he miamandato nothing my done fraud not a serious vnditore in stolen 9 USD for 1 HP
forum
fabrizio2 ?(19.23):
Without prejudice to all you tesione to this thief Fab scams of $10 he perhaps ICQ number is droca (485441262 name of Lota and Elisa number of wmz and this Elias (0.15): z767253499836 this my their 10 dollars to pay heroin him burns not dates money in this bucatino
forum

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:53 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:45 AM ----------

402360 | 7 | Poste Italiane S.P.A. (Banco Posta) | DEBIT | ELECTRON
402425 | 1 | Key Client Cards & Solutions S.P.A. | DEBIT | CLASSIC
403027 | 1 | Banca Monte Dei Paschi Di Siena S.P.A. | DEBIT | ELECTRON
426684 | 1 | Chase Bank Usa, National Association | CREDIT | GOLD/PREMIER
430413 | 1 | Barclays Bank Plc | CREDIT | CLASSIC
453998 | 1 | Cartasi S.P.A. | CREDIT | CLASSIC
494331 | 1 | Setefi S.P.A. | DEBIT | ELECTRON
510248 | 1 | Banca Carige S.P.A. | N/A | N/A
520956 | 1 | Setefi S.P.A. | N/A | N/A
529911 | 2 | Unicredito Italiano | N/A | N/A
533875 | 1 | | |
535928 | 1 | Istituto Centrale Delle Banche Di Credito Cooperativo | N/A | N/A
552686 | 1 | Banca Intesa A.D. Beograd | N/A | N/A
3752amex

skipper198963

BANNED
Reaction score
what does it mean when they say a store checks last 4? meaning if i got to best buy and i have card with dump, and embossed on the card is the 16 digit credit card number. doesn't this mean that it does not matter if they check last 4, because my plastic is same as dump. correct me if im wrong? i been carding for a while but i stay away from store that check last 4 because i don't know what it means. someone help me out.

Hanskullz

RIPPER
Reaction score
I need an urgent help. I am trying to purchase an msr. But I already bought the msr206 and it blew out. Now I am thinking of buying the msr606 any advice if I should steak to the msr206 or msr606? Please help. Thanks.