E-GIFT CARD CARDING METHOD

Carder

Professional
Reaction score

How to card e-gift card​

Carding Method 2021

We gonna learn how to card www.giftcardgranny.com

Use real billing of the cc and make sure you enter correct billing phone number and stay below $100 for first e-gift card.

Use the cc first name as the recipient of the egift cards for example name on the cards is Michael John when you are carding the egift card the recipient should be Michael Philip and use email address that match the cc first name and last name like [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
E-GIFT CARD CARDING

(Steam wallet code, PlayStationNetwork (PSN) code, iTunes code, Google Play. Amazon giftcard)

Presenting here E-Gift card carding method of 2020.

As I said this carding method is new and maybe you’ve never seen it before. But it 100% working and very simple. You need to buy CC before you can try this carding method.

You will need a Mobile phone (IOS or Android) + mobile VPN + facebook account (same your CC) + Germany (DE ) or UK CC, this carding method is working with CC from DE and UK. It is necessary to use this carding method.

1. Set-up your VPN. At 1st you need to use an IP from UK or DE through a solid, trusted and safemobile VPN, if you know what I mean it is OK, otherwise just go to: www.purevpn.com. Then download the mobile app, choose a plan and choose a server from UK or DE.

2. Your card, facebook account and phone verifications. The mobile app where you’re going to card is Zeek. This app is new and available on App Store ( IOS) and Google Play (Android) from UK and DE. You will need to create several accounts on Zeek to optimize your results, so 1 card per account but I advise you to use one only for SMS verifications. You will use:-1 card verify you Zeek account phone number - x card for x Zeek accounts. For your phone verifications I advise you to use Ring4 (ios) Or TextMe (ios and android). Once you have your card (CC), switch ON your VPN and create a facebook account matching with you CC owner name. Download Zeek app, register with facebook and verify your phone number. If you use this carding method remember don’t add your card number in paymentmethod section, you must do it only just before making your order because some banks-accounts mobile apps send notifications to their customers when their card is registered as payment methods on online platforms like Zeek! Once your account created, turn-off or airplane-mode your phone and wait 24h. My case I use 12 accounts per week split on 2 smartphones. Repeat the operation for each account you will create, don’t forget to use each IP for each account.

3. Your oders. This is the last and easiest step in this E-gift carding method, login to your Zeek account through facebook, don’t forget to use the same IP used before or a new one but don’t use the same IP for several accounts. Once you’re ready to make your order, register the CC you’re going to use and spend 10 minutes to take a look on different brands available.
- You can choose the amount, in my side. I prefer to start with amounts around £120-“BUY” button, checkout button an after few seconds they thank the carder -To see your e-gift card code, just tap on “wallet”and on your e-gift card odered.

I hope this carding method will be useful to you in further work.

Last edited:

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
GIFT CARD TUTORIALS 2021 (not shopwithscrip)?

Site: egifter.com

Method

Step 1. GET US / UK / CC's

Step 2. Configure your system (ccleaner, Mac address changer, download dns through cmd, socks that match the cc postal address, change the time zone and keyboard language to the ip location time zone of socks)

Step 3. Verify anonymity at: Whoer.net Check2ip.com Whatleaks.com Doileak.com

Step 4. After completing the anonymity check, check the status live on Netflix they won't kill

Step 5. Create a Gmail or Outlook account with the cc holder details

Step 6. Go to egifter.com and load 2 to 3 different GC cards or any other of your choice, but keep it different and below $ 100 for the first placement

Step 7. Then finish the purchase (NOTE: you can continue as guess)or Create an account with them better still commplete the billing details correctly and finish the purchase "Thank you" is what you should receive And the e-cards are sent in 10 minutes by email. If cc is still live, hit it again and enjoy your egift cards

2nd Method

If you got an ACH log then it more preferably to try with it

Step 1. Go to egiter.com and create an account with them & after creating go to buy bulk you'll see an icon like why are you buying & what for (we buying for staff's rewards that'll) how do you get us fill properly.

Step 2. Choose a method to pay if ACH, wire or .. but ACH preferly. Then fill you'll be ask to input a company fullz like tax ID and stuff Google that . Then after all that submit and with this you can get GC worth 10-20k depends on your log.

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
?Draxall Online cashout Tutorials?:
How to redeem any Gift Card Step by Step for those who need it.

Redeeming your gift card(s) is very easy but you just need to be street smart and wise because of vending rippers.

Visit:

Paxful: https://www.paxful.com

You will need the Card Image & Cash/Card Purchase Receipt clearly snapped depending on the buyers terms of service for purchase prove.

Once you have this ready, search for trade criteria matching the card type and value you have for trade. Once you establish trade and the buyer is ready for the trade as well.

=> Upload the Receipt first, then
=> *Thick I have paid immediately after uploading the receipt* then
=> Now upload the the card image.

Why It is important to thick *I have Paid*:
Vendors won't be able to close or cancel trade to trade with another person once you mark *I have paid* but if you upload card first vendor might be faster than you especially when the network is bad to click I have paid and easily close the trade without paying you $0 dime for the trade.

Once you have duly completed the steps above, Wait for BTC credit Tone.

More so you can use Google search if in case paxful doesn't have redeem for the card you need.

Example: Visit Google: https://www.google.com
Keyword:
''Dinners Card To BTC Exchange services''

For more reference.

Do you want to know more on what the vendors like us do with the card?

Answer: A good phenomenon is Amazon. The cards are redeemed on their account for shopping items off Amazon.

How do vendor make profit: Answer: Vendor makes profit by buying the Amazon Card from you at favorable discount rate, redeems and order items which will be sold at valuable rate for gains.

I hope this helps the newbies on how to redeem.

Pls let's stay safe. I am always available 24X7 for free consultation based on G Hustle for the newbies and to share ideas with the professionals in our carding forum.

Danny1silver

Carder
Reaction score
Hey bro, thank you for all the information you dish out on a daily. You're really good and much appreciated. You talked about shopwithscrip some times ago. But you never really recommend where to get good logs from. It's really hard getting legit log seller. I haven't been lucky to find any though.

Carding

Professional
Reaction score

Manual for carding gift cards from logs​

Hello everyone. Today we will briefly analyze by carding Gift from logs.
  1. Take the IP cardholder - check the geolocation, select the clean sock as close as possible.
  2. Look at the cardholder system, adjust the sphere to the cardholder system, screen resolution, operating system, etc.
  3. Import cookies.
  4. Go to the e-mail CH, then we go to the PP. In the stick we look at the balance and the tied CC. If there is no CC and balance attached, the stick is not suitable for us. If there is an CC, then move on.
  5. Put filters in the mail so that all messages with the words "order, purchase, PayPal, thanks, invoice" are automatically deleted or go to spam.
  6. Go to the gift shop. We will work with these shops:
  • Offgamers.com - the shop has practically no antifraud, we register right away. We select the desired Gift (for example, Amazon for $ 100), proceed to payment, select a stick. We are asked to enter the address and receive SMS, we take the address from a PayPal, and we receive SMS through simsms.org or another service convenient for you. After you have entered the address and received the SMS, proceed to payment. If the stick allowed us to pay, then we are thrown back to the shop, first we wait until the payment arrives (2 minutes), then we wait until the verification takes place, and we will receive our gift (about 7 minutes)
  • cjs-cdkeys.com - everything is the same, only you don't need to register. In this shop, there are mainly games, not gifts.
  • cdkeys.com - a fundamentally different anti-fraud. He does not ask for an address, he looks at our behavior in the shop, at our system, at our IP. This shop needs to be heated for 3-5 minutes, then register, watch goods for 15-20 minutes, then pay. After you have paid, he asks to receive an SMS, we accept. Then he either gives us a code, or writes that a support will contact us within 30 minutes. This means that they will be asked to draw.
  • seagm.com - go to the site, fill in cookies for min 5. Next, we register the account, indicate our mail and you will need to receive SMS, I received it on the guards after registering the account and receiving the SMS, in the account itself you will need to indicate the beat address, since without it it will not give you anything to buy. We insert the address from a stick. And we're going to drive in a $ 25 GameStop Gift. If everything is ok, then the Gift instantly falls in your personal account. Then you can make a small break in about 30 minutes, and try to drive in the same Gift only with a larger denomination, or another Gift you are interested in.

P.S. CDKeys stopped heating the "warn up", it is pointless, there is the only more or less working way to knock out the gift from it - it is to take a bruised account with orders, change the soap on it to the one you need, throw it for a day's rest, and then go in and beat.
And it's not a fact that Gift will fall, attempts to beat there are now more like attempts to rape a corpse, when there are a bunch of other shops with much weaker antifraud system (Mmoga, Gamivo, etc.)
Well, if you still decide to enter ranks of bad carders who killing logs with this shop, then I will give one more advice - we need socks raised on Windows. The same suites will not go into the LED, Linux is firing at the exit, the PayPal itself will carding, but the order will immediately fly off to manual processing, and no renderings will save it.
Also, you cannot make more than 90 euros in total with one PP, otherwise the order will immediately fly away for manual verification.

Try, experiment, earn!

liuliwei

Reaction score
GIFT CARD TUTORIALS 2021 (not shopwithscrip)?

Site: egifter.com

Method

Step 1. GET US / UK / CC's

Step 2. Configure your system (ccleaner, Mac address changer, download dns through cmd, socks that match the cc postal address, change the time zone and keyboard language to the ip location time zone of socks)

Step 3. Verify anonymity at: Whoer.net Check2ip.com Whatleaks.com Doileak.com

Step 4. After completing the anonymity check, check the status live on Netflix they won't kill

Step 5. Create a Gmail or Outlook account with the cc holder details

Step 6. Go to egifter.com and load 2 to 3 different GC cards or any other of your choice, but keep it different and below $ 100 for the first placement

Step 7. Then finish the purchase (NOTE: you can continue as guess)or Create an account with them better still commplete the billing details correctly and finish the purchase "Thank you" is what you should receive And the e-cards are sent in 10 minutes by email. If cc is still live, hit it again and enjoy your egift cards

2nd Method

If you got an ACH log then it more preferably to try with it

Step 1. Go to egiter.com and create an account with them & after creating go to buy bulk you'll see an icon like why are you buying & what for (we buying for staff's rewards that'll) how do you get us fill properly.

Step 2. Choose a method to pay if ACH, wire or .. but ACH preferly. Then fill you'll be ask to input a company fullz like tax ID and stuff Google that . Then after all that submit and with this you can get GC worth 10-20k depends on your log.
Whatleaks.com has been unavailable recently. Does anyone know why? Or is there a better website?