Dumps4your.biz - Best stuff to increase your profit!!! Freshes bases, low prices, INSTANT delivery!!!

TheReUp

RIPPER
Reaction score
FOZZY, IT"s SALSA from ICQ.
I SENT you PAYMENT AND I AM STILL WAITING ON ICQ FOR MY ORDERR I SENT YOU LIKE A MILLION MESSAGESS!

biggbrook2010

Reaction score
IF U WANT DUMPS THAT APPROVE FOR 50 TO 100$ BUY FROM FOZZY BUT IF THATS NOT WHAT U WANT LOOK ELSE WHERE CAUSE HE FAR FROM POPPIN RIGHT NOW

kilobit

VIP member
Reaction score
I have to say I agree. I lost money on last pack I bought from him :-/ . He did give me replacements though.....which were approved......but still sucked....I dunno if base is flagged or what but something was definitely wrong.

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score
I have to say I agree. I lost money on last pack I bought from him :-/ . He did give me replacements though

Lol, i have not recieved any replacement report from you since last two weeks!

ANd now let's read terms:

To get replacements customers need provide file with bad or non working dumps (in file via sendspace / rapidshare etc.) max in 24hrs after order outpputing. If customer have not provided proper replacement report within 24 hrs - Replacement will not be provided!

Regarding base flagging - track my binlist, it is updating every 3-4 day with new stuff. At the moment we have 14 points (pos, etc) from where we recieve fresh stuff every day and updating our binlist every 3-4 day. So stop your chatting - just do all according rules and replacement will be ready for you.

Thx and best wishes.

Fozzy

0ntar

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
perfect pcs , over 3k from several pcs ( individual results ) from a pack, keep it up, best of best freshnest

TheReUp

RIPPER
Reaction score
FOZZY, I hate how u STOP answering YOUR icq when i ASK for REPLACEMENTS and LET the ANTI-FLOOD BOT KICK IN. YOU AND YOUR SUPPORT TEAM OWE ME REPLACEMENTS. FIX IT ASAP.

THANKS.

kilobit

VIP member
Reaction score
Well maybe not base flagged, but definatley not good for my area that's all.......as I read they work great for many people here and ive had plenty success with your stuff in the past if I remember correctly. I did notice some pcs that seemed to be from same base (or that specific POS source) were working better than the rest.

a.mike37

Reaction score
fozzy u have to do something about your base truly, i never made $1 from your DUMPS

scrilla

Reaction score
Well I have only had a good result from him one time. I am not saying he is a ripper but I have dealt with him a few times and I am not impressed at all.

jyl420

Reaction score
you have to find what works in your area. I am always more than satisfied with his service

scrilla

Reaction score
re

I know what works in my area and also other areas I just do not get good results with him and I choose to deal with the people I see good results with.

wootwoot

Reaction score
i send money to test 3 dumps from is suport icq 4 hours now im waiting lol

babyboy100

RIPPER
Reaction score
dumps were just ok this time ,had better from you improve base.i dont bother for replacements