Dumps4your.biz - Best stuff to increase your profit!!! Freshes bases, low prices, INSTANT delivery!!!

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score
contact me via icq

What is the condition to register or making the order?

You just need contact me via icq ))

Last edited:

cosmo10

Carder
Reaction score
fozzy never disappoints man im telling you he is the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!

Helius777

Carder
Reaction score
I TAKE LR.. NO MINIMUM ORDER, I CAN GIVE FREE TEST TO MY 1ST 5 CUSTOMERS.. IF INTERESTED, LEAVE ICQ NUMBER AND I WILL PERSONALLY CONTACT U

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:08 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:06 AM ----------

THE TOPIC I POSTED DID NOT APPEAR..

"ASIA DUMPS 201's FRESHLY SKIMMED FOR SALE...

Please contact me, i'm interesting in your stuff 57575-0602

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score
Originally Posted by eastgate View Post
I TAKE LR.. NO MINIMUM ORDER, I CAN GIVE FREE TEST TO MY 1ST 5 CUSTOMERS.. IF INTERESTED, LEAVE ICQ NUMBER AND I WILL PERSONALLY CONTACT U

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:08 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:06 AM ----------

Please contact me, i'm interesting in your stuff 57575-0602

BEWARE! If topic don't appear - guy haven't payed advertisment fee! 99% he is ripper!

Helius777

Carder
Reaction score

Somebody have deal with this guy???

lifesshort

Reaction score
Well i hope he comes thru now cause it's going on 4 days and he doesn't even speak to me
after i send funds...

cosmo10

Carder
Reaction score
fozzy been away 4 a few dayz....he is needed, the game needs him....... his work alwayz gives u a big come up. THE BEST

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score
I am at work dude. Send me messages via icq!

garbageman

Carder
Reaction score
i brought a 100 dumps from support only 20 worked the rest DECLINE AND PICK UP! and the ones that worked only hit for low low amounts barely enough to say worked! i hit him & told him problem 3 days ago he tells me wait & now today we talk brief no reply when issue is brought up! service was fast but dumps were shitty!! ignore customers when theres a problem?? sounds like i been ripped......

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score
i brought a 100 dumps from support only 20 worked the rest DECLINE AND PICK UP! and the ones that worked only hit for low low amounts barely enough to say worked! i hit him & told him problem 3 days ago he tells me wait & now today we talk brief no reply when issue is brought up! service was fast but dumps were shitty!! ignore customers when theres a problem?? sounds like i been ripped......

Who are you? What nickname? Nobody for last 5 days have send any report for replacement of such big ammount of bad ones! So tell me what icq you are contacting?

garbageman

Carder
Reaction score
garbageman on icq.....and everytime i hit u on icq u respond way lata or not at all! i dealt with support until he started ignoring me......

Reaction score
Hello

Good afternoon, venerable robbers!

Do you like to be made a fool when you see “Decline” frame buying to the amount of 50$?
Hasn’t it bothered you to see dumps with great amount of invalid & sold out to twenty persons?

Become our customer and forget these foolish problems!!!

We’re glad to offer you the best dump outlet service - dumps4you.biz
We’re introduced in the market for some years. Our dumps established a reputation as high-qualified and we’re following the admissible pricing policy.
We’re holding our customers in high respect.

Peculiarities of our service:
- High-percent valid.
- Latest bases (tr2, tr1+tr2).
- Daily update.
- Lowest prices at a stuff of such quality.
- We’re not resellers of somebody else’s dumps – that’s why all articles sold to you will stay only with you.
- Positioning at the US’s dumps, but Asian, European and Oceania dumps are also existed.
- We’re not checking dumps before a deal, because we’re sure in quality of our articles and you’ll become an owner of really effective stuff.

Payment and Guarantees:

Accept a payments by:
- WU (minimum 300$ for the US’s dumps and 500$ for others)
- Webmoney System (minimum order - 1 dump)

Substitution and replacements:
To get replacements customers need provide file with bad or non working dumps (in file via sendspace / rapidshare etc.) max in 24hrs after order outpputing.

Outputting in 5minutes-12hours (depending on a time when we’ve received MTCN etc.)

Prices look at hxxp://dumps4you.biz

Fozzy$Ods: 368-570-467

Sales Support: 5552-2552

I ask about the requirement in register with u online.
Please let me know what I need.

maxx_tt

Carder
Reaction score
I bought 10 dumps to try out that I know work well in my area and every dump worked great. Very happy with with this vendor.

garbageman

Carder
Reaction score
sent me some replacement dumps...........problem resolved

Last edited:

lifesshort

Reaction score
Fozzy and i had miscommunication but finally solved after 4 days....Had to make another purchase and purchased from Support bought 10 and only 3 were valid he gave me big problem didn't want to replace however after he finally replace he only replaced 3 and only 2 of them were valid he replaced i didn't even bother to check it and as i guess it went to use and of course declined lol....Fozzy dumps are Good but support must be using different base....The ones that were good I couldn't barely even get me something to eat with.....

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score
life - the base are same. i think you chosed wrong bin for you locatin.

Big update recieved, fresh 6k dumps!