Dumps4your.biz - Best stuff to increase your profit!!! Freshes bases, low prices, INSTANT delivery!!!

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score
2 dealer - you pay for 15, some was bad - please choose bins for replacement. here is not a circus, NO REFUND possible! you pay the money to purse/drop and they immidetly leave that account, if you have some bad tracks - please choose other bin/bank/country and continue working for profit instead to chatt here. Nobody refuse replacement! if you provided report according terms - you will get it for sure!

2 wootwoot
who are you? have not selld 3 dumps yesterday to anyone! also nobody sended report for replacement... Are you fake? )

BINLIST UPDATED!

fresh 4k usa stuff added to my& support binlist. Wellcome!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:40 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:33 PM ----------

AMEX ACTION IS BACK - only at this week - 100 amex mixed for 500$!

jyl420

Reaction score
Everything I have ever gotten from Fozzy has been good. Always make money. Never had a hold/call.

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score
Binlist updated!

Fozzy actions:
Amex action - 500$ for 100pcs
Discovery - 22$ (>30pcs purchases)

Support actions:

100 classics - 750$
100 signatures - 1.7k

Wellcome!

MRgoodCAT

Reaction score
i always make orders with fozzy his stuff is goo if you know what your ordering and how to use it i highly recommend fozzy for those who know what there doing

whiterhino

RIPPER
Reaction score
good stuff, fast delivery from support will buy again A++

jyl420

Reaction score
first bad experience. probably partly my fault tho. im sure Fozzy will make it right. one hold call

wAKE UP FOZZY AND CHECK IMs or put the coke and fine Ukraine women you have away for 5 minutes and HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

milkman

Carder
Reaction score
my friend your always a good seller please i paid yesterday and i dont recibe my order yet....

eastgate

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
201 ASIA DUMPS FOR SALE.. FRESHLY SKIMMED

dumps finally recieved

I TAKE LR.. NO MINIMUM ORDER, I CAN GIVE FREE TEST TO MY 1ST 5 CUSTOMERS.. IF INTERESTED, LEAVE ICQ NUMBER AND I WILL PERSONALLY CONTACT U

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:08 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:06 AM ----------

THE TOPIC I POSTED DID NOT APPEAR..

"ASIA DUMPS 201's FRESHLY SKIMMED FOR SALE...

suriv

Reaction score
I TAKE LR.. NO MINIMUM ORDER, I CAN GIVE FREE TEST TO MY 1ST 5 CUSTOMERS.. IF INTERESTED, LEAVE ICQ NUMBER AND I WILL PERSONALLY CONTACT U

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:08 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:06 AM ----------

THE TOPIC I POSTED DID NOT APPEAR..

"ASIA DUMPS 201's FRESHLY SKIMMED FOR SALE...

596x418x921 add me wanna try you're stuff