Dumps4your.biz - Best stuff to increase your profit!!! Freshes bases, low prices, INSTANT delivery!!!

oliverrtsf

Professional
Reaction score
Our icq is:

Fozzy$Ods 368-570-467

Sales Support 111313311

Night Support 15-222-3

You can allways check our icq at hxxp://www.dumps4you.cc

I read your feedbacks and I would like to deal with U.check you ICQ PLS?

bank3r

Reaction score
Fozzy is the best he took care of my last order before holiday. Thanks fozzy u made my christmas. A+++++ vendor

DAYVIID

Carder
Reaction score
About to see what the hype is about. I need A+++++ work. Just place a 17 pcs order. lets see what the work can do...

DAYVIID

Carder
Reaction score
About to see what the hype is about. I need A+++++ work. Just place a 17 pcs order. lets see what the work can do...

I know how this game work. You need money to make money. I order small so I will win small. (some times) His work was good. 17 out of 17 was on. Took me a day to work them, (snow storm) but I had one bin that STOOD TALL! after payment. got work in 20-25 mins. Had to test the water. Next order we will spend more. Will keep you guys posted. Keep in mind this guy has other customers, the bin that stood tall now is sold out. lol

zorro7

Carder
Reaction score
del

Last edited:

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score
everything is ok guys! Lots of stuff in stock! make orders and get best profit!

Cheers!

azania

Professional
Reaction score
good guy good dumps.... fuzzy has remained steady and stable thru the years.... he should be inducted into the carding hall of fame...

s550

Reaction score
tried him once, great service and hight approving rate(9 out of 10). just order10 more.thank s, bro!!!!! keep up the good work

bank3r

Reaction score
Fozzy is the best. his approval rate is very high and he is consistent wit good work. So if u wanna make $$$ buy from Fozzy