Dumps4your.biz - Best stuff to increase your profit!!! Freshes bases, low prices, INSTANT delivery!!!

DAYVIID

Carder
Reaction score
Night support told me that fozzy will be online soon, i hope so i dont see no other reason than vacation because he still had large bin-list

HAVE YOU EVER ORDERED FROM NIGHT SUPPORT OR SUPPORT-DUMPS4YOU? OR HAS ANYONE? FOZZY HAS BEEN GONE FOR SOME DAYS NOW. THE SAME THING HE TOLD YOU ABOUT FOZZY WILL BE ON HE TOLD ME. BUT THAT WAS 30HRS AGO..

CAN WE ORDER FROM HIS PARTNERS? IS WORK THE SAME?

Fredo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
I ordered from Night Support last night, not so satisfied. Trying to order from other support now but he's not being responsive they always send bin list, than disappear not take order.. I don't get it fozzy was faster than his supports, I don't see point of supports if they cannot take orders

DAYVIID

Carder
Reaction score
WHEN YOU SAY NOT SATISFIED, YOU MEAN ON WORK QUALITY OR THE TIME FRAME THEY TOOK TO GIVE YOU WORK?

I AM REALLY FOCUS ON WORK QUALITY. FOZZY GAVE ME WORK THAT WAS HITTING AMOUNTS I NEEDED IT TO HIT, ALSO VALID RATE WAS 90%

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
SUPPORT-DUMPS4YOU and fozzy i order from them and no complaint never asked single replacment, for night suppot is not ready for the job i think.

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
online but not taking order have sent hin my order over 6 hours now no respond been buying from him allways without any issue

eyjay

Reaction score
i ordered more than 16 hours ago send the money from support and still been waiting for my order for 6 hours and mg received and NO REPLY wat so ever only time he reply wen he gave me mg info let me kno whats going on

NuMoney

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Order

Placed order with support on Saturday, it's Monday still no response. Night Support has been offline since I sent the money! Been waiting well over 24hrs

NuMoney

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Finally got order today, only 5 of 13 tracks worked. Waiting on replacement

azania

Professional
Reaction score
bro hav been waiting for u since last nite,, please i dont want the replacement policy to work against me

Fredo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Very bad quality lately, don't know why.. used to be good stuff before

DAYVIID

Carder
Reaction score
YES YOU ARE RIGHT. LATELY THE QUALITY HAS NOT BEEN THE SAME. DONT GET ME WRONG, I MADE MY MONEY BACK.. BUT I AM NOT MAKING MONEY LIKE HOW I USE TO. I WILL TRY ANOTHER TIME. WE MIGHT BE AT END OF BASE.. HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM?