Dumps4your.biz - Best stuff to increase your profit!!! Freshes bases, low prices, INSTANT delivery!!!

hawk007

Reaction score
hmmm.. fozzy and support, diferent domains.. diferent binlists... do not respond.. i do not understand...

carderboy

Carder
Reaction score
Hi just made a order early today with fozdy support .. I don't think I got ripped I just the he was to busy I guess but I'm still waiting on order he sent link but when I open my order wasn't there hope u find time go make this misunderstanding right cause u know I sent big money with u guy and will like to Continue doing business Together

zorro7

Carder
Reaction score
I bought 32pcs worked 6
perhaps the time I do not know the end of December
its feeback I expected a lot more '
service and bad communication
bought bin working on my country

nuelbee

Carder
Reaction score
Fozzy, pls i need my 75lr bacck if you cant sell, I don't have now 200 lr in my lr/ac

DAYVIID

Carder
Reaction score
I know how this game work. You need money to make money. I order small so I will win small. (some times) His work was good. 17 out of 17 was on. Took me a day to work them, (snow storm) but I had one bin that STOOD TALL! after payment. got work in 20-25 mins. Had to test the water. Next order we will spend more. Will keep you guys posted. Keep in mind this guy has other customers, the bin that stood tall now is sold out. lol

FOZZY WORK IS A+++++ SHIT IS ROCKING. DID 4 ORDERS.. BEEN WINNING. ABOUT TO GET MY FIRST BULK ORDER.. IF SHIT KEEPS LIKE THIS.. I SHOULD BE A CHAMPION IN ABOUT 1 MONTH!!! KEEP IT UP BRO!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi just made a order early today with fozdy support .. I don't think I got ripped I just the he was to busy I guess but I'm still waiting on order he sent link but when I open my order wasn't there hope u find time go make this misunderstanding right cause u know I sent big money with u guy and will like to Continue doing business Together

did u get stuff is support still doing good business as fozzy. is all good over there

DAYVIID

Carder
Reaction score
WHERE ARE YOU FOZZY? NEED THAT A+++ WORK! YOU BEEN MISSING FOR ABOUT 3 DAYS NOW.. TRYING TO PLACE ORDER. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE HE IS?

DAYVIID

Carder
Reaction score
NEED HELP!!!

I HAVE BEEN DOING BIZ WITH FOZZY JUST A FEW TIMES.. ABOUT 4 TIMES. IN THE LAST 3 DAYS HE HAS NOT BEEN ON LINE. I JUST GOT AN AUTHORIZATION FROM A NEW ICQ NUMBER 389***038 SAYING THIS IS HIS NEW ICQ. OLD ONE GOT FLOODED! AND I SHOULD PLACE ORDER THERE. I DONT DO BIZ WITH JUST ANYONE SO I ASK FOR PRICE LIST AGAIN. THIS NEW FOZZY ICQ TOLD ME A PRICE LISTS THAT WAS WAY OFF. ABOUT 1K OFF OF PRICES WE BEEN WORKING WITH.. CAN SOME VOUCH FOR THIS NEW ICQ???

DAYVIID

Carder
Reaction score
Fozzy OFFLINE !

THANK YOU FOR THIS FEED BACK. TODAY HAS BEEN HARD FOR ME TO GET THIS VERIFY TODAY. THIS ICQ: 389***038 WHICH CLAIMS TO BE FOZZY ALSO TOLD ME TO VERIFY HIM WITH SUPPORT FROM C.PRO.. GAVE ME ICQ: 492**7. I ALSO TRIED TO GET THIS ICQ VERIFY BY A VERIFIED DUMPS SELLER FROM C.PRO. AND HE TOLD ME THAT WAS NOT THE ICQ HE HAD FOR SUPPORT. ABOUT 15 MINS AGO. I TALK TO SUPPORT-DUMPS4YOU HE TOLD ME THAT ICQ: 389***038 WAS A RIPPER. I HAVE ALL CHAT LOGS AND IF SOMEONE CAN ALSO POINT ME IN THE DIRECTION TO POST EVERYTHING. HE ALSO GAVE ME HIS LR ACC # BUT THE MOST CRAZIEST THING IS A MEMBER FROM C.PRO PM ME AND TOLD ME THAT ICQ: 389***038 WAS GOOD. BUT WHAT I TOOK NOTICE TO IS I HAVE NOT GIVEN OUT MY ICQ, BUT TO ONLY THIS MEMBER.

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
but anybody know what happen why fozzy is offline since including royal dumps too''?

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
NIGHT SUPPORT is worse support ever never ans u please where is fozzy

Fredo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Night support told me that fozzy will be online soon, i hope so i dont see no other reason than vacation because he still had large bin-list