DE + VBV

Prototype

Carder
Reaction score
Oh im sorry for saying i want to buy cards, i am deeply sorrry !. I didnt know i spam when i say i do.
If u want to buy, then add me on Jabber or ICQ!
If u writing here "I go to buy" - this is stupid!

DE+VBV in Stock!

Prototype

Carder
Reaction score
DE+VBV in Stock.

I need a Bulk buyer or a Reseller of my Stuff, i do really great prices for these Buyers, only Contact me via ICQ or Jabber.

Reactions: smmy

smmy

A++++ GREAT GUY

smmy

RIPPER
Reaction score
I dealt with him for several times. Vouch for him.

artioma

Professional
Reaction score
i have bought from him to try yesterday , be careful he ask for teamviewer to show what we are doing VERY FISHY !!!!! , otherwise he wont replace if bad cc, i told him to check by his methods , after he bought some book on the site card was flagged and no more good and didint worked for more than 200

Prototype

Carder
Reaction score
i have bought from him to try yesterday , be careful he ask for teamviewer to show what we are doing VERY FISHY !!!!! , otherwise he wont replace if bad cc, i told him to check by his methods , after he bought some book on the site card was flagged and no more good and didint worked for more than 200
U are so funny )), u can check it on a Site like Rapidshare etc. i dont want to see what u are doing.
And no worry, i dont scam u 60$, i have Customer from mazafaka and they are Happy :), go flame kid.

DE+VBV arround 50 tomorrow in Stock!

artioma

Professional
Reaction score
well i dont said that u ripper , by doing that you flagging ccs, which is not good at all for buyers. , YOU ARE KID HERE I THINK

b0ga

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
At the end of the day we can conclude that People can sell CC, CC + VBV, Fullz without Pay for verification fee on this section Now? I thought Ninja was giving Deer status for it .?

adolf_hitler

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hey prototype i am giving you one last chance to reply to the message that i've send you or else i am going to take action against you. You and i still have something to settle from russian-elite board where you ripped me.

Prototype

Carder
Reaction score
Hey prototype i am giving you one last chance to reply to the message that i've send you or else i am going to take action against you. You and i still have something to settle from russian-elite board where you ripped me.
FUCK Y** AND STOP TO SPAM MO*FU**, GO TO DO WHAT U WANT, U ARE A POOR GUY OK ? DONT SEND ME MSG WITH "I WANT TO BUY", MY CONTACTS ARE IN 1. POST SO OPEN YOUR SMALL EYES AND ADD ME ON ICQ, AND IF U CANT DO THIS THEN U ARE A STUPID CUSTOMER = I DONT NEED U AND NOW I DONT SALE CVV TO U, F*CK U LAST TIME AND GTFO FROM MY THREAD!

DE+VBV in Stock!

frostj085

Carder
Reaction score
I vouch for this vendor 100% legit although sometime can take long time to process deal he is definatly legit and he is worth the wait coz the cc deffo works which is rare nowaa days

zzomm

Reaction score
adolf... if u have a real reason for doing that just let us know...if not, u better leave this thread.....