DE + VBV

kabby999

Carder
Reaction score
Prototype, thats not the point you are advertising cards with VBV password.

That does not seem what you are selling. I would say you should change your thread title. I would have brought from you.

But the fact that a transaction is required to change the VBV password can flag anti fraud and then waste of $60.

Prototype

Carder
Reaction score
Prototype, thats not the point you are advertising cards with VBV password.

That does not seem what you are selling. I would say you should change your thread title. I would have brought from you.

But the fact that a transaction is required to change the VBV password can flag anti fraud and then waste of $60.
Maybe is you telling right, but Im CC Seller since 2 years and i know CC+VBV, if u change VBV its not a problem, u can du transaction 1000€-2000€ without problems, if u not trust me then join my Teamviewer i will proof you.
Fact: I no Ripped, never.

adolf_hitler

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Maybe is you telling right, but Im CC Seller since 2 years and i know CC+VBV, if u change VBV its not a problem, u can du transaction 1000€-2000€ without problems, if u not trust me then join my Teamviewer i will proof you.
Fact: I no Ripped, never.

Thats also the reason why you dont want to tell under what nickname you sold cc+vbv at russian-elite.net right ?. Because if you would then you would loose your cover..

-4 :D

kalashcc

VIP member
Reaction score
adolf_hitler, Stop flooding here. If you don't like his service - don't use it or open a blacklist. If you can't, otherwise - shut up.
This guy is OK, sometimes hard to communicate but his stuff is legit.

Ninja

Reaction score
adolf_hitler
One more time ull post here ur spam ull be out just like ur old clones.
If you have something to say against him - open a blackilst section just like he did.
And find both as long as u wish.
Treat that as final warning. Thank you.

Bormex

RIPPER
Reaction score
Is he good too work with or somebody looking to sell vbv?