Cvv Selling Service

Tarron

DEER
Reaction score
Paid 20$ all cc,s dead non approval checker very bad ans cc,s are really fucked missing post codes etc.

Jdub

RIPPER
Reaction score
This site is a clone of another we all got got with. Also, like the other site. On US cards the names are NOT American names I will paste some:

Full name: Lindsy Dobransky

Full name: Camila Galardi

Full name: Ollie Stiger

Full name: Glenn Renzo

Full name: Julianne Beirise

This is in 1 batch that I ordered. either the name doesn't exist at all in the US or the name is not spelled like Americans spell their name. Trust that!

Mr.Tom

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Jdub, lol do i generate them no, do i name ccs no, thats how i get from base.

[chek]

RIPPER
Reaction score
Такая же куйня его имена кард холдеров ни в 1 сервисе по пробиву ssn не пробиваются !

Mr.Tom

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
[chek], would u fuckin stop writing on my thread , immediatly ban +delete lammer i dont need customers like you.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:30 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:29 PM ----------

Discount time!

EU: $5
UK: $3
CA: $3
US: $1

http://www.tomsshop.cc

free registration!

axion14

Reaction score
+1 reliable customer service

I would +1 but some ppl fuck me over o well

[chek], would u fuckin stop writing on my thread , immediatly ban +delete lammer i dont need customers like you.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:30 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:29 PM ----------

Discount time!

EU: $5
UK: $3
CA: $3
US: $1

http://www.tomsshop.cc

free registration!

card4life

Reaction score
Signed up yesters (11.04.10).
Tried it by loading $120.
Buying cards without checking them is pointless. A waste of money. About 80% will come back dead.
When using them with the tester though the results are a little better. Was able to use about 65% of the cards the check said were live - the rest were dead. And all were dead within a few hours of being checked with his checker.
In total I used up about $35 so I have $85.
I came back today to use more.
NO CARDS LEFT!
There were about 1000 US last night and now there are 103 in total from all countries.
Whats the point in having a store if you dont have any merchandise to sell in it???
Overall I was ok with the results - even though paying for dead cards is not cool. BUt to just have money sitting there and to not be able to buy anything because there is nothing to buy is just bad service.
Either add cards to your site or please refund my money so I can go buy from someone else who DOES have them for sale.

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
bro
so far
cvv's are 3-10 working bro

i cant ask for more but
plz change your price if 3-10
i always buy uncheck
he no ripper but need to change his price thxz :)

Mr.Tom

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Discount

All EU $5
USA $0.5 - Amex & Discover left.
UK, CA $3

Next update will be after this base is empty.

Jdub

RIPPER
Reaction score
None of his discover names are correct. But other stuff seems to work....

card4life

Reaction score
Tried this new update.
Bought WITH the checker.
All dead. Thats right - the ones the checker said were live were dead. Dead dead deadski.
Dont waste your time and money.
Dude your store is a joke. You need to have fresh working cards in there.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:01 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:36 PM ----------

Funny.
I leave a bad review on here and someone gives me a negative rep.
Wonder why that is.
Perhaps another account owned by Mr. Tom?
By the way - just tried 20 more of his cards. Every single one was dead. EVERY SINGLE ONE.
What a fucking joke!

MeIn2010

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Tried this new update.
Bought WITH the checker.
All dead. Thats right - the ones the checker said were live were dead. Dead dead deadski.
Dont waste your time and money.
Dude your store is a joke. You need to have fresh working cards in there.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:01 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:36 PM ----------

Funny.
I leave a bad review on here and someone gives me a negative rep.
Wonder why that is.
Perhaps another account owned by Mr. Tom?
By the way - just tried 20 more of his cards. Every single one was dead. EVERY SINGLE ONE.
What a fucking joke!

You seem to be very upset with me deducting your rep. It even makes you think i am Mr. Tom. You dont seem to be a good businessman my friend....

card4life

Reaction score
Lol
Whatever you say douchebag.
Im telling people the way things are and for that youre giving me a negative rep?
Youre either a complete moron or youre another account owned by Mr Tom.
Otherwise why would you have such an issue with me telling people about my experience with this store?

MeIn2010

BANNED
Reaction score
Lol
Whatever you say douchebag.
Im telling people the way things are and for that youre giving me a negative rep?
Youre either a complete moron or youre another account owned by Mr Tom.
Otherwise why would you have such an issue with me telling people about my experience with this store?

You want sellers to give you 30 cc for free first, that is HILARIOUS. U understand that ?. I'm a carder for 7-8 years allready and i have never came across a seller that gives free cc first just because you have had bad experiences with previous sellers.

card4life

Reaction score
Not forcing anyone to do business with me pal.
The way I see it if a serious seller doesnt have 30 CCs to show me upfront he is not a serious seller or hes a ripper.
Either way not a person Id deal with.
And if they do show me the mechandise and earn my trust theyll have a buyer for life. Simple as that.

MeIn2010

BANNED
Reaction score
Not forcing anyone to do business with me pal.
The way I see it if a serious seller doesnt have 30 CCs to show me upfront he is not a serious seller or hes a ripper.
Either way not a person Id deal with.
And if they do show me the mechandise and earn my trust theyll have a buyer for life. Simple as that.

Great !. And i think your conditions are HILARIOUS. Dont blame you not being a good businessman on the people who sell you bad cc. Thats why i gave you negative reputation.