Cvv Selling Service

brandiavrici

Carder
Reaction score
let me know here in the forum when you send my money back o my order .
all carders wait ur answer

brandiavrici

Carder
Reaction score
ripperrrrrrrr 100% have 20 days waiting my 2k admin plez ban this seller are biig ripper i have all histori and i have all you need to se this ripperrrr
SHI TELL ME 3 TIME I WILL SEND YOU YOUR MONEY BACK BOUTH NATHING....RIPPERRRRR

dumpss

Reaction score
Hi,

I've registered on your shop and today added $100 into my account, but the balance shows 0.00 and my account is NOT active. Why is that? Now I am asked to pay again.

The invoice number is: WVUJ9YMN
My username is: DUMPSS

Please help.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:42 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:38 PM ----------

This is what shows on the main page.
# Created at Description Amount Code Actions
24,644 Jun 28, 2011 10:25 UNPAYED Donation dumpss WVUJ9YMN
PS: Liberty Reserve $100,00
+ $10,00 fee WVUJ9YMN
Delete

but I paid!

ikeagbo3

Carder
Reaction score
Mr.Tom ... i dont know how you manage to get the 21+ reputation. But all your stuff are buch of shit.. and you service is not good to be advertised on this carder.market .... more also have paid 22$ into my account the balance is not added. have been a member since 2009. i'm not fun of posting on forum .. but when ever i do. its real.. guys i guess you should all stay clear from this guy shop until he comes clean from is drity tricks and deal...

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
bro i sent you 90$ u neva sent shit said u was gonna send info offline neva sent shit i wait 20 days i will post logs now because you are ripper no1 use him

AndyDufresne

Professional
Reaction score
Mr. Tom has left the building, and i don't think he will ever come back !.

hartmarka

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
this seller a big ripper, carders dont use the shop more of this seller onli you will lost ur money.

Last edited:

volfymac

VIP member
Reaction score
were is shop??

titanxs

Reaction score
yes very big ripper

hey mr.tom lient u go out from here like ripper not like a good seller:)

I've read almost all posts here and I have to agreed. I bought nothing from him though, fortunately.

First he never reply, or he starts talking and you finally wonder why it takes him 1 hour to give his LR account number...or a simple answer, like do you have usa ccv for instance. Worst thing for a seller is not replying, He's one one of the worst regarding this.

He advised me to register to his shop (20$ only 12$ will go to your balance if it's really funded regarding many members issues I doubt and 8$ !!! will helm him to improve....maybe helping him to answer faster ?) futhermore you add 10% LR fee, and you have almost paid 30$ to his shop maybe for nothing cause I've not tested and I am not willing to try his shop out.

If someone can update this topic with his experience that would be great. My personal advice would be to stay away from him, his status is marked as "Unresolved Problems", I asked him to reply to everyone "ripped" here to make him cleaner. I think he'll never do....let's see.

g0y

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

crackme

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i have ccv us and uk. pm me if u buy.my icq:644-675-730

Mr.Tom

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
5$ Registration available for crd.pro users only!

I will update every sunday shop!
shop have mixed countries right now.