Cvv Selling Service

card4life

Reaction score
Whatever.
Youre an idiot.
Im warning people about the situation on a store and for that youre giving me a neg rep.
Ya.
YOU are the smart one here.
Moron.

MeIn2010

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Whatever.
Youre an idiot.
Im warning people about the situation on a store and for that youre giving me a neg rep.
Ya.
YOU are the smart one here.
Moron.

From where i'm from they say that only a donkey is stupid enough to make the same mistake twice...i still haven't figured out what you are :D
You keep buying bad cards and you're blaming sellers for that :D
You dont see what it is that i am trying to explane, you dont learn from your own mistakes :D

card4life

Reaction score
Are you realy that stupid?
I bought from Tomsstore.
He claimed to have an update so I tried it.
The results are terrible.
Im posting that fact for all members to know.
So what the fuck is your issue man?

Mr.Tom

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
card4life, do i say buy, thats why is checker there, u can check bad cards and get replace...

card4life

Reaction score
Mr. Tom
The last 20 cards I bought on your store were ALL dead.
Your checker only spotted 15 out of those 20 as dead. It didnt spot all 20 as it should have.
Spotting 75% is nice and all but 100% would have been better.
The simple fact of the matter is you placed a large update in your shop which is all dead cards.
So I ask you the following:
- Did you even bother checking the cards before you placed them for sale?
- If you did check - then you knew they are all dead and then the question is WHY did you place them for sale knowing that.
- If you did not check them - then WHY did you not check them before placing them for sale?
Either way thats poor service on your part.
The sad thing is that I was very excited when I started using your store - even though its not perfect. It was easy and manageable despite the errors your checker made - and it does make mistake about a third of the times. It still justified me using it if only for the convenience.
At this point I wont be using your store at least until there is a new update which from what you say wont happen before the current cards are gone. That is going to take awhile since now that people know theyre al dead noone is going to buy them.
This whole situation just sucks. I think you should check the cards yourself to see theyre all dead and then do the right thing and replace them with a fresh database with a better valid rate.
But thats just what I think.

Mr.Tom

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
I will notify on new update!

card4life

Reaction score
Sounds good.
As soon as you place a new update on there ill try it out and report the results here.
Mr Tom - I want you to know Im not trying to piss you or anyone else off.
I just want what I paid for. Nothing more nothing less.
If the new database you put on your site is good youll get plenty more business from me and from others.
By the way - I would love to be able to chat with you on ICQ but your contact info is empty on your store and your ICQ number is not listed on this thread either. I asked for it before. What is your ICQ? How can I reach you?

Mr.Tom

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
I know but good base i updated already sold and old one left on shop, so now im not updating till shop is empty with those 60-70% valid.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:44 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:39 AM ----------

ICQ Sent in PM!

GTRS

Reaction score
Why the balance hasn't replenished? Has written the letter, there is no answer!!!

card4life

Reaction score
Mr Tom -
Well I doubt anyone who reads this thread will be using your store until you update the base you have in it right now because we already know its worthless. I know I wont try it again.
I talked about customer service in my previous posts. Youre failing to provide it. You should do the right thing: Admit your mistake and replace the current database with a better one. Or forget admitting the mistake - just give us what we pay for. Give us a new update.

Mr.Tom

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
You may need to check into checker section cause a bug found checking auto, until i fix u most check via tomsshop.cc/checker/

Tarron

DEER
Reaction score
are u going to refund my 20$ to my lr account for the dead cc i buy from ur shop? because i dont want to buy from your shop again and i am really disgusted with ur customer service you never reply on icq.

Admin please do something about this if you look how many posts this vendor has regarding his shop sold dead cc,s dont that say something?

Jdub

RIPPER
Reaction score
You are trying to change hidden search criterias. We are not c00l-h@ck3r lovers so you will be banned soon

When I try to select cards. But I have no idea what this means and really would like an explaination..

card4life

Reaction score
Mr Tom - tried to contact you on ICQ as per your request.
You did not respond.
From the recent posts on here its pretty clear That what I said before applies. Your database is total garbage and you most likely knew about it.
You keep treating people like this and you WILL lose all of us as customers.

Reaction score
You are trying to change hidden search criterias. We are not c00l-h@ck3r lovers so you will be banned soon.

what happend ?

juno20

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
mr TOM nobody is perfect . but i still give kudos to wat u do . pls is theres is any complain about this beautiful bride site try to correct all the short comins and make all smile . our people said "customers re always rigth"

THANKS

5vn

Carder
Reaction score
I have problems with the registration, Captcha image does not appear.

Mr.Tom

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Im back, will check this error, cause i disabled ajax checking cause of bug, so now bug found ill try to fix this error.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:11 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:39 AM ----------

Big update on shop will be today!

USA, Germany, Switzerland, Netherland.