CC To BTC Steam Gift Card Method

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
steam

1. Prepare valid cards, find some cards from non-vbv boxes from these countries, Iceland, Turkey, Japan, Peru or using some USA & Canada that can make the password like this boxes 415747, etc.

2. Make new e-mail with hushmail.com with card information

3. Prepare and Execute VPN, recommended vpn premium, many options available in the country

4. Find Clean Socks5 ( Never use vip72 socks for carding) the same as the country of cards [ note : check your socks quality on whoer.net , if DNS is leaking socks are not preferable for carding ]

5. Set the computer / phone time as well as the country time of the card

6. Using Mozilla, put socks5 on it . Better if you have antidetect/fraudfox.

7. Go to websites, make 1 order under <$ 100 value,
8.Go to basket> Checkout> Choose Payment> Choose Skrill> Pick Visa / Mastercard> Registration
9.Registration> using card information + new email> confirm link in email

10. After registering, wait about 1-2 hours and continue to insert all the cards

11. Have problems verfying US phone number? Here are solutions : a) have someone having legit US phone number and take help from him.b) textnow.com – free – medium qualityc) www.burnerapp.com – paid – good quality

12. You will receive your request in an email.

That’s All. You will receive your Steam Gift Code within 5 minutes.For Converting Into Bitcoin you can exchange this gift code for Bitcoin on localbitcoins.com or paxful.com

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
Method from scam site cashout-money.net/cc-to-btc-steam-gift-card-method/

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
This girl steals information from the Internet and does not indicate the authors and their copyrights.
She also does not check the methods that she uploads at all.
She just fills his reputation and the number of posts by posting shit and littering the forum.
She has no idea how to properly work with cards.
She simply advertises her service for the sale of invalid cc, trying to deceive you and abuse your trust.
The admin will soon delete all threads that she stole and restrict her access to post new messages
She deceived that she would pass the test and pay for advertising - of course, she would never do that.
So be careful. I warned you. The scammer will be blocked soon.

Last edited:

Obito

Carder
Reaction score
This girl steals information from the Internet and does not indicate the authors and their copyrights.
He just fills his reputation and the number of posts by posting shit and littering the forum.
She simply advertises her service for the sale of invalid cc, trying to deceive you and abuse your trust.
The admin will soon delete all threads that she stole and restrict her access to post new messages
She deceived that she would pass the test and pay for advertising - of course, she would never do that.
That's what i have been struggling with since i joined no one gives any proofs of any methode they just copy paste things from the internet , i really hope in the future the ones who post methodes provides proofs otherwise just don't let them post they confuse us more. You agree?

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
1. She just copies them. And not from normal carding sites, but from sites of scammers who write cotton wool to lure and deceive people.
2. She does not know how to do carding. I studied some of his tips for beginners - these are commonplace truths or complete nonsense.
3. She did not test any method that she posted. Provides incorrect and unreliable information.
4. She has no proof that the methods work. This is just a common crap that clogs up the Internet and needs to be removed. The internet must be clean and good.
5. She is a stupid baby and could not write a single method on her own.
I wonder why they don't ban her.

BigHead9000

Carder
Reaction score
1. Prepare valid cards, find some cards from non-vbv boxes from these countries, Iceland, Turkey, Japan, Peru or using some USA & Canada that can make the password like this boxes 415747, etc.

2. Make new e-mail with hushmail.com with card information

3. Prepare and Execute VPN, recommended vpn premium, many options available in the country

4. Find Clean Socks5 ( Never use vip72 socks for carding) the same as the country of cards [ note : check your socks quality on whoer.net , if DNS is leaking socks are not preferable for carding ]

5. Set the computer / phone time as well as the country time of the card

6. Using Mozilla, put socks5 on it . Better if you have antidetect/fraudfox.

7. Go to websites, make 1 order under <$ 100 value,
8.Go to basket> Checkout> Choose Payment> Choose Skrill> Pick Visa / Mastercard> Registration
9.Registration> using card information + new email> confirm link in email

10. After registering, wait about 1-2 hours and continue to insert all the cards

11. Have problems verfying US phone number? Here are solutions : a) have someone having legit US phone number and take help from him.b) textnow.com – free – medium qualityc) www.burnerapp.com – paid – good quality

12. You will receive your request in an email.

That’s All. You will receive your Steam Gift Code within 5 minutes.For Converting Into Bitcoin you can exchange this gift code for Bitcoin on localbitcoins.com or paxful.com
Hi @dunkelh3it
Bro this thread have been posted in many forums

https://prnt.sc/12mw39x
this Method is on telegram if i scrow down it has been posted before 15.12.2018:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

you cann still make something new on this Thread
you cann Test it and you tell us the Result

but you do it Copy past and its really bad IDEA.
i really dont know when it has been posted maybe before 2015........ HOW KNOWS??????

Last edited:

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
1. She just copies them. And not from normal carding sites, but from sites of scammers who write cotton wool to lure and deceive people.
2. She does not know how to do carding. I studied some of his tips for beginners - these are commonplace truths or complete nonsense.
3. She did not test any method that she posted. Provides incorrect and unreliable information.
4. She has no proof that the methods work. This is just a common crap that clogs up the Internet and needs to be removed. The internet must be clean and good.
5. She is a stupid baby and could not write a single method on her own.
I wonder why they don't ban her.
You are an ordinary novice
Just a few days ago you were begging to learn something from me via 'telegram'.
It's really funny how you talk like a professional here now :)

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Hi @dunkelh3it
Bro this thread have been posted in many forums

https://prnt.sc/12mw39x
this Method is on telegram if i scrow down it has been posted before 15.12.2018:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

you cann still make something new on this Thread
you cann Test it and you tell us the Result

but you do it Copy past and its really bad IDEA.
i really dont know when it has been posted maybe before 2015........ HOW KNOWS??????
Hello there,
You can find a better method and share it here.
Everyone benefits.

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
She just fills his reputation and the number of posts by posting shit and littering the forum.
You are a deceiver
You have no connection anywhere.
You have no knowledge, you are like an empty tin.
If you tell people that you are a "hacker", you will get 100 dollars.
Your reason for such comments about the methods here
I don't want to teach you anything by telegram.
Because I don't have free time to spend on people like you.
He's an 'dishonest' who calls me 'cheater' and can't prove it.
Any evidence he has can be shared wherever he wants.
But slander is 'dishonor'.

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
If you tell people that you are a "hacker", you will get 100 dollars.
He has the nickname "Hacker", how is he supposed to tell people that he is a hacker? It seems that everything is clear. Or do you offer him to go outside and shout about it in all directions?

I don't want to teach you anything by telegram.
What makes you think that he needs that you teach him? Who are you? Super carding-guru-teacher? LOL.
You are lying again and you are deceiving everyone that he offered you to teach him.
I think he didn’t even write to you, he’s just trying to expose scammers and impudent people.
We apparently cannot explain anything to anyone and post non-working methods. Moreover, you will never be able to learn anything from anyone, since you yourself do not understand this direction. You just copy it and pass it off as yours.
Let's wait for his answer to understand which of you is cheating.

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
He has the nickname "Hacker", how is he supposed to tell people that he is a hacker? It seems that everything is clear. Or do you offer him to go outside and shout about it in all directions?

What makes you think that he needs that you teach him? Who are you? Super carding-guru-teacher? LOL.
You are lying again and you are deceiving everyone that he offered you to teach him.
I think he didn’t even write to you, he’s just trying to expose scammers and impudent people.
We apparently cannot explain anything to anyone and post non-working methods. Moreover, you will never be able to learn anything from anyone, since you yourself do not understand this direction. You just copy it and pass it off as yours.
Let's wait for his answer to understand which of you is cheating.
I think you have problems with your eyes, you cannot read or perceive what is being written.
If you check the link above
and if you read the first of the 'hacker's own articles
there he expresses this clearly.

BANNED
Reaction score
Hi,@dunkelh3it

i really think there is something wrong with what you selling
so you selling your own CCV for 30$ right

because the best vertiefied website selling there CCV for 5 to 20 $
i even bought yesterday CCV for 2,50$
and its really works perfect

you have to be Reseller and thats fine
the Problem is you never said that before and you Posting reguly Old method that dont works

Last edited:

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
The coolest thing is that valid CC sells even for 3-5 bucks.
It would be nice if he was just a reseller, but most likely he just throws the guys, providing them with invalid material.
He is also so stupid and inattentive that he spreads the old methods that have already been posted on this forum. This is just some kind of nonsense. Ban this huckster already.

Adamkiller

Professional
Reaction score
Hi,@dunkelh3it

i really think there is something wrong with what you selling
so you selling your CCV for 30$ right

because the best vertiefied website selling there CCV for 5 to 20 $
i even bought yesterday CCV for 2,50$
and its really works perfect

you have to be Reseller and thats fine
the Problem is you never said that before and you Posting reguly Old method that dont works
Write the name of the shop where you bought the cards for this price.
Thanks.

CreedX

Unknown
Reaction score
People complaining that @dunkelh3it, just copy and paste methods how many methods in this forum are not copy and paste? none because nobody will love to write his new working methods in public so has not to kill it, most methods here are copy and paste from private forum in which people have used and kill, later put it in public. Let not judge someone of copy and pasting methods when most of us also do so.
I don't use any carding methods on this forum, but have learnt alot from others articles here

BANNED
Reaction score
I really agree with what you saying

But if you gonna post Old Nosense Method that dosent work
what gonna be the Goal of such Thread???
for him is it LIke and Repulation what i think

the Main Goal of posting new carding Method here?
is that Novice carder cann make profit of it

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
I really agree with what you saying

But if you gonna post Old Nosense Method that dosent work
what gonna be the Goal of such Thread???
for him is it LIke and Repulation what i think

the Main Goal of posting new carding Method here?
is that Novice carder cann make profit of it
Since @CreedX summarizes this clearly enough, I don't need to make a new statement.

icymid

Reaction score
That's what i have been struggling with since i joined no one gives any proofs of any methode they just copy paste things from the internet , i really hope in the future the ones who post methodes provides proofs otherwise just don't let them post they confuse us more. You agree?
True. I am noticing a lot of these people are pasting old methods. A select few might work but no way in hell without documentation/verification. A lot of the methods are outdated and ive seen them posted on other websites its not hard to notice these things if you do your own research. We buy cc’s in attempt to try these so called working methods to only kill cc or take us to extra verification.

ive carded sites a few gc’s but overwhelmed by the process. The return was probably the same of what i spent on CC’s (about 15 of them) lol. Koodos to everyone that can manage but im sure you do it with rendered kyc documentation all the time especially the CC to BTC methods. Ive tried it many times i dont wanna hear any of these guys mention a cc to btc method without KYC. Even if a site has no Kyc it most likely gonna reject your cc if it not vbv and you cant do extra verification on it like sms otp

PS; thanks for coming to my rant if anyone has a verified binance account msg me ;)