CC To BTC Steam Gift Card Method

Racoop

Carder
Reaction score
This forum is trash, people just copy and paste methods without looking at them or trying them out, just do it all because of traffic and i don't still know what the traffic is need for but the forum can go private(they said they have VIP :), am still looking for a little peak in it to see if it even good) when you put good articles people can invite others and you can get the traffic you want.The forum is just open anybody can see everything without login into it and you expect someone to post a new and working method ?, The Admins know what they want ;).

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, I agree with you that this is not the best forum. And copying other people's non-working methods is not good.
I believe that the admin should remove all bad methods so as not to mislead carders.
But the information of their bad methods can be considered as the main aspects for the work, that is, considered it as a theoretical part of the cognitive input.
And already a smart carder will draw his own conclusions, make the necessary adjustments and be able to correctly apply it in practice.
Nobody will share good methods, you cannot buy them even for money.
The best methods can only be developed independently and successfully worked on them.