Carding week with greenghost

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hey guys! I am tired of seeing newbies on this forum complainig. About 90% of carders on this forum are newbies. And about 50% of members here are rippers. So I have decided to create a 10 days carding campaign on this forum. I am going to cover everything on carding, I would give out some tutorials for free, show you top secrets on carding and secrets of this great forum. I will also show you common errors you over look in carding, I will also show to you if carding is alive or dead. I will show you how to do phishing and working with logs. I will show you ways to make money from carding without investing a dime. I will also cover how you can escape the police and many more. You don't need to pay for anything. All you need to do is come to this thread everyday and click links am going to be posting. All links will be from post on the forum and those post will be new post posted by me. I can't post evrything on this thread as not to disobey the forum rule. This forum is dying and I have taken it as my responsibility to bring it back to live and put a smile on faces of all carders. The campaign starts today and will span through 10 days only.

thismightbeit

Reaction score
In america a parent can be terrible to ur child but if you dont have the money to fight them in court you'll still lose custody. 20k in 3 months and im broke. But because my ex can keep taking me to court i am losing custody. please help me learn how to earn some money. ive spent manyy hours and funds but still keep killing cards

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
In america a parent can be terrible to ur child but if you dont have the money to fight them in court you'll still lose custody. 20k in 3 months and im broke. But because my ex can keep taking me to court i am losing custody. please help me learn how to earn some money. ive spent manyy hours and funds but still keep killing cards
Don't worry, you would be able to make your first success after the end of this campaign

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
We have come to the end of day 1 of this campaign. Tommorow I am going to show you how to be anonymous physically and digitally. 9 days to go

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
This is the end of day 2. Tomorrow and next tommorow we will talk on reality of cyber crime and it's legal issues. 8 days to go

hustle4hire

Reaction score
Hey guys! I am tired of seeing newbies on this forum complainig. About 90% of carders on this forum are newbies. And about 50% of members here are rippers. So I have decided to create a 10 days carding campaign on this forum. I am going to cover everything on carding, I would give out some tutorials for free, show you top secrets on carding and secrets of this great forum. I will also show you common errors you over look in carding, I will also show to you if carding is alive or dead. I will show you how to do phishing and working with logs. I will show you ways to make money from carding without investing a dime. I will also cover how you can escape the police and many more. You don't need to pay for anything. All you need to do is come to this thread everyday and click links am going to be posting. All links will be from post on the forum and those post will be new post posted by me. I can't post evrything on this thread as not to disobey the forum rule. This forum is dying and I have taken it as my responsibility to bring it back to live and put a smile on faces of all carders. The campaign starts today and will span through 10 days only.
Thats whats up! Im not a newbie but far from pro I like the way you think and Im down for the cause

Jabulani83

Reaction score
Thanks bro! We are wating your helpful

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please ensure to read all the articles even if you think you know it, they are tiny secrets in all articles that you are missing that's not making you successful

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
This is the end of day 3. More interesting stuff are coming. 7 days to go