Hello,guys

So this Forum is really old
i see thread had been mad in 2010
and i really Love this Forum????
i have some question about this Forum?

When did this Forum Founded?
How is the Founder?
Does this Forum has only 1 @admin? no Moderator
why does this Forum didnt exist from 2013 till 2020????? i didnt see any post on those years
what is the Alternative Forum if this Forum get DDos attack or get Closed???

Thank you

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Hello!

"CSU" has existed since 2005, it was originally called "CI".
It is the most popular and best forum in the world of carding of all time.
A huge number of useful services, a lot of useful information, every day the forum is visited by up to 30k verified carders. The number of active registered users is over 700k. There are more than 2 million registrations in total, but if the account has been inactive for more than 3 months, then it is blocked.
The forum has an English and Russian section.
To register on the forum, you must have 3 guarantors (vouchers from members).
Also, the best cadres from this forum will receive an invitation to the CSU without guarantors, but you need to be active and help newcomers. You must show that you are a professional in your field.

This public forum you are on is the official representative of the private forum of the CSU.

Unfortunately, agents infiltrated the forum and in 2013 it was decided to temporarily close the public forum.
Not all cadres are fond of public forums, they prefer to communicate only in private forums.

All verified carders from this forum got access to the private forum and went there.

When this forum gains 1000-1500 carders per day, it will also go into private mode and will not be available in public. At the moment, the activity is 1500-3000 users per day. Of these, only 100-300 participants are authorized.

Yes, only 1 admin works on this forum and it is very difficult for him to cope with the work, therefore moderators or admins will be appointed from among the active participants who will manage the forum, but so far the activity is small, then one admin can handle it.

Spam is removed, and fraudulent accounts are blocked.
Everything happens and works as usual.

We must help this forum to develop, the sooner we do it, the sooner the forum will go into private mode.
At the moment, this forum is interested in attracting new and active participants, so please take an active part in all discussions, create new interesting topics and write useful manuals.

This forum is protected from DDoS attacks, however, if there is a very strong and professional attack (I hope this does not happen), then it will not work for some time and will resume after the DDoS attack is stopped.
Usually a DDoS attack lasts no more than 7 days.

Alternative forums:

Andron

Reaction score
hello everyone, as a newbie I decided to write too, I like the forum, a lot of useful information, a lot of competent participants, few curses, old people are trying in every possible way to help beginners,but there is one thing-fear that it may not work, money is wasted, and interest may disappear, I personally try to find a topic that will be with minimal risks and losses of money, yes, you need to take risks as they wrote here by trial and error, you can achieve results, but it may not turn out, but much still depends on the material ,and this I think the main thing is to find where to take it,not to get caught by scammers,

ivanship

Professional
Reaction score
Hello!

"CSU" has existed since 2005, it was originally called "CI".
It is the most popular and best forum in the world of carding of all time.
A huge number of useful services, a lot of useful information, every day the forum is visited by up to 30k verified carders. The number of active registered users is over 700k. There are more than 2 million registrations in total, but if the account has been inactive for more than 3 months, then it is blocked.
The forum has an English and Russian section.
To register on the forum, you must have 3 guarantors (vouchers from members).
Also, the best cadres from this forum will receive an invitation to the CSU without guarantors, but you need to be active and help newcomers. You must show that you are a professional in your field.

This public forum you are on is the official representative of the private forum of the CSU.

Unfortunately, agents infiltrated the forum and in 2013 it was decided to temporarily close the public forum.
Not all cadres are fond of public forums, they prefer to communicate only in private forums.

All verified carders from this forum got access to the private forum and went there.

When this forum gains 1000-1500 carders per day, it will also go into private mode and will not be available in public. At the moment, the activity is 1500-3000 users per day. Of these, only 100-300 participants are authorized.

Yes, only 1 admin works on this forum and it is very difficult for him to cope with the work, therefore moderators or admins will be appointed from among the active participants who will manage the forum, but so far the activity is small, then one admin can handle it.

Spam is removed, and fraudulent accounts are blocked.
Everything happens and works as usual.

We must help this forum to develop, the sooner we do it, the sooner the forum will go into private mode.
At the moment, this forum is interested in attracting new and active participants, so please take an active part in all discussions, create new interesting topics and write useful manuals.

This forum is protected from DDoS attacks, however, if there is a very strong and professional attack (I hope this does not happen), then it will not work for some time and will resume after the DDoS attack is stopped.
Usually a DDoS attack lasts no more than 7 days.

Alternative forums:
What you say is very interesting. Although I honestly don't really understand CSU. Carder.uk is csu?, How do I get into CSU?, Do you have a page or group (CSU)?, CSU still exists?

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
The forum is hosted through several servers and dns records in Asian countries in a private data center. The disk is completely encrypted.
The correct domain is located at ***.ch:777 (access only via individual certificate of authenticity and port).
Also available in the TOP network.
All traffic is encrypted.

It is the most visited and active carding forum right now.
He has been working for 17 years, the audience is simply huge. All professional carders are gathered in one safe place.

More than 1700 verified services are paid for advertising on the forum and more than 60k free services. This is how the forum earns.

If I see a decent person, I can act as a surety.

You can read more information about the forum on Wikipedia.

Carder.uk is not a CSU. Carder.uk is a public brother who hasn't worked for a long time.
Carder.uk is CPRO (former domains carder.biz, carder.pro, cpro.su)
CSU is CARDER.SU (former domains carder.info, csu.su)
Be careful! Abandoned former domains were not renewed because they were compromised and bought by scam shops!

CSU and CUK do not have official groups in social networks and telegram!

Last edited:

Racoop

Carder
Reaction score
If I see a decent person, I can act as a surety.
But you wrote last time that you are not on the VIP or CSU forum, that you will like to be there now you will act has surety. if you want proof check out the thread on How to get in to the VIP, you will see his post.
This forum is just strange, i notice that there are like 5 people or more (@Carder, @carder.market , @Hacker , @Lord777, @Jollier ) that acts as the @admin, just pay attention and you can see it yourself.
I know this post will be deleted soon.
Trying to warn others be careful, don't trust this dead forum.
Bye all

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
You are very inattentive.
I really do not have access to the VIP section of this forum, but I have access to the CSU forum.
In order to get to the VIP section on this forum, you must confirm your registration on the CSU forum, after which the admin will consider and approve the application.
From the VIP section of this forum, you can get access to the CSU forum, since from the CSU you can get access to the VIP section of this forum, but for this you need to express a desire and leave a request.
You have every right not to trust any forum.
Please guide me to the most reliable and trusted forums.

Last edited:

Racoop

Carder
Reaction score
You are very inattentive.
I really do not have access to the VIP section of this forum, but I have access to the СSU forum.
In order to get to the VIP section on this forum, you need to register your registration on the СSU forum, after which the admin will consider and approve the application.
From the VIP section of this forum, you can get access to the СSU forum, since from the СSU you can get access to the VIP section of this forum, but for this you need to express a desire and leave a request.
This is senseless,you are not in the VIP but you are on CSU, you all should read the @admin post https://carder.market/threads/vip-section-how-to-get.3637/, you skipped the VIP section and went to CSU ?, explain which is more better the VIP or CSU?

Racoop

Carder
Reaction score
And also why are the 5 or more people managing @admin,don't really understand will like to know?

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
I was registered on CSU at the time when this forum did not work.
I have never been registered on this forum before and I have not been granted VIP access.
This is quite logical to understand.
CSU has been operating smoothly since 2005, and this forum has not worked from 2013 to 2020.
I received permission to post some old topics from the CSU, which I will do in the near future.

But you created a topic about finding good carding forums, did you manage to find anything? Were you able to get on Vendorsname or Mazafaka? I think that you could not because to register on serious forums, you must have guarantors (vouchers).

How can 5 or more people manage an admin? Please explain in more detail.

Racoop

Carder
Reaction score
I was registered on CSU at the time when this forum did not work.
I have never been registered on this forum before and I have not been granted VIP access.
This is quite logical to understand.
CSU has been operating smoothly since 2005, and this forum has not worked from 2013 to 2020.
I received permission to post some old topics from the CSU, which I will do in the near future.

But you created a topic about finding good carding forums, did you manage to find anything? Were you able to get on Vendorsname or Mazafaka? I think that you could not because to register on serious forums, you must have guarantors (vouchers).

How can 5 or more people manage an admin? Please explain in more detail.
I read history about CSU,it on internet
I was later not interested in finding a good carding forums because carding is dead but i found on telegram and i notice that most of what the admin of the telegram group put in public is immediately copied and pasted here :). The group have public and private.

I should be asking you how can 5 or more be @admin, because am also confuse.
But i notice all moves on this to aware of that.
Don't worry i understand why the 5+ Admins ;)

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Please tell us all the telegram channels that you know and in which we can find really fresh and relevant information on carding.
Do not worry, I will not copy it, no matter what you swear.
But our members need to know where they can get proven methods with real profits.
So as not to waste time learning bad methods.

Racoop

Carder
Reaction score
Please tell us all the telegram channels that you know and in which we can find really fresh and relevant information on carding.
Do not worry, I will not copy it, no matter what you swear.
But our members need to know where they can get proven methods with real profits.
So as not to waste time learning bad methods.
? , The telegram channel you copy most of your articles from, that is the channel don't need to tell people you can tell them yourself you are more trusted.

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Please share this wonderful carding channel, everyone is very interested to know.
Everyone will leave this forum for this super-telegram channel and they will not need this forum.
Why don't you name this channel? We are really looking forward to it.

Maybe you talk about this telegram channel, which advertises the forum in the media section?

Last edited:

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
These services are collected and prepared by this channel:

Education channel - @GetHackStorage
News channel - @GetHackNews
Chat - @GetHackStorage

Are they bad and can't be trusted?
What's wrong with adding a list of verified sellers to this forum? Or is it a non-working method and a trash heap?

Yes, in the video I have a link to their channel, isn't it? Please be careful. Nobody erased the link, the copyrights were preserved in the correct way.
Please tell me, did they write the old lectures and all articles that are posted on this channel, or maybe you have heard about such a forum as WWH?

I guarantee you that this channel is just posting methods from forum WWH. Everyone carders already knows this.

Can you name at least 1-5 more verified channels that do not steal information? Can not, right?

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, I am a hacker and I can hack almost any carding forum and then manage the admin account.
I wonder who recently hacked crd, exploit, verif and mazu, can anyone know?