Capac Dumps - Fresh updates every month!! - Specialized in EU dumps

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
His real customers knows his value, and he also values his real customers.

darence

Carder
Reaction score
capac

hey listen i send police to ur door and u explane to him that you in fraud market not in church

elefante

him post coz send police to the door to one seller to this forum(in dumps seller,capac post)

elefante

Carder
Reaction score
hey listen i send police to ur door and u explane to him that you in fraud market not in church

dumb ass, I think you're old enough to know if you want to do business with people of this forum, no one forces you to buy or sell here,and no one is hapy when lose money, but if you kiss ass to the police go ouside from here, I FUCK POLICE AND I FUCK YOU STUPID IDIOT.

Last edited:

psychoszs

DEER
Reaction score
Darence, i personally dont pay attention to ppl like u.cauze u simply make me sick..now im thinking that u are kinda stupid and writing that shit down here sais much about ur brain activity.
2nd, i dont even retain u talk about the pigs here.cauze u cannot go to the police. and u know why ? cauze first thing u will have to explain is what the fuck are u doing in a board like this one.probably u were nervous cauze of a delay of any order or something like that and this pushed u to say that crap.now,u are another example of stupid fuckhead who has his role in ruining this buss.u had any problem with any seller/buyer here ? these problems shall be solved simply talking to the persons whom created any problems.threatening only brings u bad words from us all and maybe if the admins pay attention to ur post will ban u.
i wont use other words cauze u dont deserve nothing from nobody.i wonder what would i do if one comes to me with those words.i would probably hunt him down cauze i fucking love hunting!!!and if i would find him i would probably play with a 9 and make a nice hole into his head.not because of his words, but just to make a good thing to the humanity and punish a stupid fucker like u for what i like to call concealed brain!and im sure u didnt understand a shit!

P.S : ADMINS!! CHECK THIS SHIT OUT..THE MAN DESERVES HIS BAN!

C

capac

Look, maybe u not understood that we (all vendors) are selling just little pieces of txt files (or mdb or xcl :) ) for good money...

now, considerate i get these "txt files" every few time fresh and this cost ZERO to me, what hell make think u that i will paste "old" pcs of text files loosing customers and then flow of cash when i have GIGAS of fresh txt files??

i think lot of time here is envy and stupidity to speak, not brain....

No everyone knows you mix in dead dumps on large orders.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:04 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:00 PM ----------

No words for u! just an advise... if u want send pigs to me tell them to come with boat coz in summer i like to stay.... lets say... pieds dans l'eau.... :cool:

there is some "honour" law between all criminals etc... all is permitted in criminal world but NEVER USE THAT FUKING word !! NEVER

hacksterix

Reaction score
edit

Last edited:
Reactions: Mex

Mex

great post. I share your opinion.

BlackSwipe

RIPPER
Reaction score
No, I have brain, when I send you 3k for eu of bins I know work 100%. I expect order quick and not wait 1 month and at least 3k profit no lose 6k. (yes plastics too)

C

capac

invest 20k LOL , reseller LOOOL

yes in my binlist have halloween base but ON THAT bases is clearly said I SELL CHECKED and/or REPLACE bad ones!!

when i speak of NO replace im speaking on july/august bases

and YES, im sorry for u but I HAVE GIGAS in dumps files, come in icq and ask lists and take a look at new stuff, ALL ISTANT DELIVERY, ALL!!!

capac, excuse me for PayPaling my nose here in your thread, i dont post alot,
but it really makes someone having to say his opinion, as this is a open forum.
you are not a big shot. you are just a reseller like almost all vendors.
why keep this bigshot attitude towars your customers?
for god sake u still have halloween base in yor binlist, and u rainsing hell arguing about some lousy replaces of 1-2 dumps.big guys sell you dumps, you are here exposing yourself selling in forum pcs by pcs.
how can a seller tell a customer who buy 10 dumps and find 5 good after few minutes, ''go and swipe the 5 ull make ur money back , ''' people pay for 10 good dumps not for 5 to make his money back .
You are just a reseller , you dont sit on gigas of txt files come on, lmao.
You invest 20 k in some base and hope to get 40 k , everything else , the big player attitude and all the comments is just dust in the eyes of fools.
Excuse me once again for posting this, i ordered once from you, never got back to order again as the dumps sucked, no point why, when , or who, but it was, otherwise i wouldnt post this.
Too bad you doing this to some of your brothers,your homies and you know what i mean by that, fuck those americans play them as you want but dont do that to your people, some need to eat as same like you do.

The guy who mentioned police is just a pussy with dick, my post concerns only your service of selling dumps, not supporting the pussy, who dig grave for other ussually falls into it himself.

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
BadB got arrested in france : on 7th august

Here's the link of info

http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/2010/August/10-crm-921.html

why dont u post in carding news section, why post here? sad to read, but we deal with Capac not Badb.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:45 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:43 PM ----------

why dont u post in carding news section, why post here? sad to read, but we deal with Capac not Badb.

And Capac will never get caught by the pigs, so we keep making $$$$$$$$$

shafapak

Reaction score
i need stuff -- i have money -- i post my order as u said -- no responce --

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:54 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:42 AM ----------

I HAVE VERY BIG CONTACTS FOR CASH-OUT DUMPS 101- I NEED VERY SINCERE AND SERIOUS PERSON WHO CAN ANSWER ME WHEN I INQUIRE FROM HIM . IF ANYBODY HELP ME TO FOUND VERY GOOD CONTACT I WILL GIVE HIM 5% SHARE FROM MY FIRST 20 DUMPS I WILL BE CASH-OUT MY ICQ IS -574683845.

comeup6

Carder
Reaction score
shoutout to the tri state Carders... i hav sum good eu bins thast doin about 3-5k a swipe... lets trade bins and get money brothersss.. pm me if u want to trade only good live eu bins

Life was Hard>>> UNtiL i Started to Card

victor

Carder
Reaction score
very good stuff but not good person black hard

Last edited:
C

capac

mr capac give stuff ONLY WHEN WU IS PICKED UP, so dont say im mad if u want force me to give stuff bfore...
u used all vendors here but always come back to me... maybe i have to leave u working without me... so maybe apprend education! :) see ya when drop pick wu.

capac have stuff but is very mad guy is hard is black good stuff but not good person is gona me you strest like conect on your face you gona be happy you think you gona have your stuff is gona deconect only for stres you is gona comme 12 hour after is gona send it no becose is not have dumps only for mek you sick only