Capac Dumps - Fresh updates every month!! - Specialized in EU dumps

pinticana

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
bro when u think u will have something good for us like in old times cause we are all like fish in the water

loki420

DEER
Reaction score
contact ccdumps for good quality stuff icq# 386854275 tell him loki420 sent you I get bonus on my next buys if you do and he does same for you too

Reaction score
capac is ripper

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:23 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:22 AM ----------

hi, tell me
mario ‎(6:41 PM):
hi capac
go in forum carder.market
mario ‎(6:42 PM):
my post details comunication at email
capac ‎(6:43 PM):
who are u?
mario ‎(6:44 PM):
http://www.carder.market/showthread.php?t=356&page=8
capac ‎(7:00 PM):
hey ! U are speaking with a FAKE capac!! i adviced ppl to speak to me ONLY by ICQ 474692018 !!

i NEVER sent u that messages and NEVER received WU info from u, sorry!

NEXT TIME READ CAREFULL WHAT I WRITE!!!
u falled in a scammer trick, im sorry bro
mario ‎(7:09 PM):
and what I do I do now? IMAS dumps to sell?
mario ‎(7:11 PM):
I want dumps and price eu?
capac ‎(7:17 PM):

Binlists and Rules UPDATED 16/ December /2009 (READ RULES_PRICES FILE BFORE TO DO STUPID QUESTIONS PLZZ.)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

>>> Pre-Base added, 16.december stuff, is a little PRE Relase! <<<<<

Download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/cly4ns

Password for RAR compressed file is: 474692018

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> READ CAREFULLY the file Prices & rules inside the rar - is updated too!!(UPDATED_PRICES_RULES_READ_CAREFULLY.txt) <<<<<<<
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Any reclamation AFTER Payed and received order is DISCHARGED and if still bugging , icq will be put in ignore list!!

here u find ALL BINLISTS + file txt with all my rules and how to buy/make order
mario ‎(7:26 PM):
3 visa clasic, and 2 visa gold.italy,spain...101 (no cheap) total:540$.please instruction for payment
This contact is offline.
The message will be delivered when the contact goes Online.
mario ‎(7:27 PM):
send me dumps if 1 is fine, if it is OK I am paying $ 520
capac ‎(12:31 AM):
3 clasic + 2 gold = 410$

============================

first name: xxxxxx
last name: xxxxxxxxxx
city: xxxx

============================

mario ‎(1:04 AM):
1 track2 you send (test),if is ok I payment WU 410$,and you send 2 clasic + 2 gold.OK?
capac ‎(1:06 AM):
no
sorry
i NOT give test
mario ‎(1:09 AM):
No test capac.I have to have security for work.When pay sends dumps 3 not 4

capac ‎(1:14 AM):
no sorry, im the real capac then no way to uck ppl
mario ‎(1:15 AM):
capac is ripper
capac ‎(1:16 AM):
not me, sorry u was fucked from somebody using my name
u HAD TO VERYFY ME using PM from FORUM in place of falling at first idiot that fucked u
mario ‎(1:17 AM):
It was you Capac
capac ‎(1:18 AM):
no sorry i NOT USE THAT MAIL
capac ‎(1:19 AM):
I NOT USE MAILS FOR ORDERS, I TOLD U FROM UR FIRST MESSAGE TO USE ICQ, U NOT REMEMBER????
mario ‎(1:19 AM):
no problem,send dumps,1 dumps,and I payment wu.Whats problem?
capac ‎(1:20 AM):
i NOT GIVE NOTHING IF NOT PAYED BFORE
mario ‎(1:21 AM):
you are ripper
capac ‎(1:23 AM):
i think u are not only stupid but analfabeth too , sorry, go to hell and forget me... disappear
mario ‎(1:24 AM):
fack you capac
capac ‎(1:24 AM):
if u went ripped from somebody is NOT MY problem and i NOT have to GIVE U ANYTHING to PROOVE that im clean ok?

next time be smart and dont made others fuck ur ass sorry!

C

capac

Plz SOMEBODY ADMINS BAN THIS IDIOT THAT POST DROP NAMES and been ripped by a fake me and saying im ripper LOOL,

Reaction score
mario ‎(1:21 AM):
you are ripper
capac ‎(1:23 AM):
i think u are not only stupid but analfabeth too , sorry, go to hell and forget me... disappear
mario ‎(1:24 AM):
fack you capac
capac ‎(1:24 AM):
if u went ripped from somebody is NOT MY problem and i NOT have to GIVE U ANYTHING to PROOVE that im clean ok?

next time be smart and dont made others fuck ur ass sorry!
capac ‎(1:29 AM):
i will fuck u hard idiot, what hell u try to scam me a dump and post drop names and binlist links??? STUPID ASSHOLE
capac ‎(1:30 AM):
if u not delete post immediatelly u will be banned from forum idiot, u cant post drop names
mario ‎(1:33 AM):
capac ti si riper,ja sam nasao dumps,covjek mi je poslao 2 na test,i ja cu kupiti od njega,a ti si riper
Capac you're Rippers, I found dumps, man sent me the 2 test, and I will buy from him, and you're both working riper
capac ‎(1:36 AM):
die in the hell, u will be banned from forum very quick
mario ‎(1:39 AM):
you will be banned Capac does not

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:39 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:38 AM ----------

never buy from Capac

pinticana

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
pls someone do something about this idiot cause with is to stupid to stay on this forum and he is disturbing capac from working on release good stuff for us :)

C

capac

Hello, is time of x-mass offers :)

I have a south america dumps only track 2 base very big, base is bit old, and media average % calculated is 32%! on a basis of mixed bins randomly checked ( i just picked up 50 dumps , 2 per each casual bin and checked on checker and 16 was approved, then 32%are approved)

Some bins are very good ratio, some bins are died, some so so ..

I PUT ON SALE THE BASE AT 10$/dump , MINIMUM 1000$ at time, ppl can choose bins that want but MINIMUM is 5 dumps x BIN!!
No difference between gold/classics/corporates/signatures etc.... price is 10$/dump!

Of course there is not replace on this offer!

1000$ = 100 dumps mixed or by ur choice!

if want buy more we deal on icq, and i can do better offers!

my ONLY ONE ICQ is: 474-692-018

welcome to all serious ppl

binlist LINK @ Icq

Last edited:
Reaction score
this when u know a vendors stuff is worse...and yes im a capac hater....his stuff is trash ....y isnt track 2 on this forum

dpwide

Reaction score
for all guys that telling about capac stuff is trash go fuckurself and buy from other vendor , had 2 order from him UNCHECKED STUFF and i have 6/8 worked and 2 was 0 balance NO DECLINED ALL HOLD so wtf his average % is abou 95% 98% on his new stuff wtf do you want more .

A++ STUFF

Reaction score
bro when i place orders i dont order 8 dumps i order 100 or better......so he lure u in with low sales....to keep u at bay.....buy 30 and see the difference

C

capac

LOL , a deer is deer for all his life, things never change :)

When u buy 100 pcs?????

dont make me post all ur history bro :) plz forget me and my topic!

U try always to ask samples or buy 3/5 dumps of highest hitted bins (like deers do!!) and promise to buy tons asking good prices and trying to tell that "other" vendors even gift u stuff (10$ pcs for eu etc etc)

Stop bugging and be a serious man bro... years ago u was... maybe the money that earned with my dumps made u change.. :D

bro when i place orders i dont order 8 dumps i order 100 or better......so he lure u in with low sales....to keep u at bay.....buy 30 and see the difference

Reaction score
bro men lie women lie numbers dont....everybody say u bad bro....so everybody lying too..and i got deer because i was cursng in forum....capac u are character at one point i made 2million dollars with u ...that was 2 years ago...probably with same base u have...ur a clown

pizzA

Carder
Reaction score
bro men lie women lie numbers dont....everybody say u bad bro....so everybody lying too..and i got deer because i was cursng in forum....capac u are character at one point i made 2million dollars with u ...that was 2 years ago...probably with same base u have...ur a clown

if u would have made 2 million you would not talk for 1k or how much u are talking

BlackSwipe

RIPPER
Reaction score
I am afraid to make big orders with capac sometimes because he mixes dead/fresh dumps and lose money.

C

capac

I NEVER will "mix" old + fresh stuff coz I NOT CHOOSE BINS/LISTS, when a customer want buy I GIVE my binlists and he place order saying me LIST NAME and bins+quantity!
IF ppl order from pre-list (last one) I GIVE FROM that list, no way to have same bins in "old" lists and im interested that PPL COME BACK, im not INTERESTED to fuck half order from somebody and he not come back coz im NOT RESELLER, the stuff cost 0 (ZERO) to me, then im interested in ppl COME BACK, not to fuck few $!!
Of course i have to detect WHO try to scam me.....
How to detect?

Well, in case of ppl like zoodollars501 is simple, HE BUY 10 DUMPS, ASK SUPER DISCOUNT SAYING THAT OTHERS VENDORS GIFT HIM STUFF AND AFTER STUFF GIVED THEY COME BACK IN 1 DAY SAYING THAT ALL STUFF DIED, I CHECK AND I SEE APPROVED on checker... LOL

other case is ppl that buy same bins of other ppl and on other ppl all happy and like 70% WORKING ( IM SAYING WORKING, NOT APPROVED) and to them just cry that "bro, im legal, i swear , no one worked" LOL

These are facts!

Maybe a RESELLER have profit to mix old stuff with new or to sell same dumps to different ppl to earn few more $ ... but i have MY bases and in continue update so for me loosing a customer just to fuck him few $$ is very stupid thing!!! AS i SAID , i not pay even 1$ dumps, i get myself bases, so all money from sales is earing!! Only my fees are VPN'S, EXCHANGERS,PROXYES and womans ;)

as some ppl that know me i NOT CHARGE ANY $$ OF "DROP FEES" AS RESELLERS AND MISERABLES VENDORS DO!!!

Best Regards and HAPPY X-MASS!!!

PEACE!

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
we know this guy!!! when his stuffs hit they are very well....we delt with him he is solid buisness man....and we know he is very from from reseller!!!!! we made $$$$$$ with this man in the past we beleive he still good..... just my 2cents....take care everyo0ne...happy holidays......