Capac Dumps - Fresh updates every month!! - Specialized in EU dumps

dpwide

Reaction score
NR 1 . :)) incredible . 9/9 APPROVED . both 9 pcs all checked and all VALID and APPROVED ! what u need more ?! greatest stuff from all forums and really nice approvall rate .
Recommanded to all that want to make some nice $ , Mr. Capac. Rullz :D

PS : FcUK all that are telling he is a reseller :D

GOOD FRIEND

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
capac you always offline

klarikong

Professional
Reaction score

capac you always offline

Capac have order rules...

- ORDER RULES -
---------------

DONT SHOT ME BINS IN ICQ ASKING IF I HAVE, I WILL NOT RESPOND, THE WAY TO ORDER IS :

1- LOOK LISTS
2- SEND ME ORDER @ my ICQ IN THIS FORMAT:

BIN=QUANTITY list name
BIN=QUANTITY list name
BIN=QUANTITY list name
etc
etc

AND I WILL ANSWER U WITH THE DISPONIBILITY AND TOTAL TO PAY!

list name is the name of txt file of list where u saw the bins u want!!

!!!!!!!! ANY other form of order is DISCHARGED !!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!! ANY FORM OF STRESSING ME TO HURRY ETC will end with ur icq in IGNORE LIST !!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
As I see that you are active for reading & commenting on this forum, so I wanted to add my carefully chosen words to this topic.

My thoughts are that, in this business this "cyber-friendship" type of relationship between seller and buyer its of the outmost importance for all of us to succeed in this business.

Our work (buyer-type work) as you know, is done abroad, with lots of spendings, problems, bad-timings and really really many more other problems we can encounter on our day-to-day work with dumps, and above all, time and money are two things that are equally most important for both sellers and buyers, and everybody equally wants to make more money and to become somohow trully partners with each other for maximizing results.

In this context, it should be considered absolutelly normal by anybody, that we must all work together and share opinions, ideas, advices, help if needed, afterall in the end, this also brings more money too all... (quality of service = more money = more dumps and more money = even more dumps and can continue)

I dont see a point in this not being done, and furthermore, I am absolutely convinced that everybody can and must work together for better and better defrauding this system.

As you can confirm even yourself, we and especially I, me and my partners are extremely proffesional in this business, and you could check the level of our services and delivery times yourself two times, and our thoughts are that we can professionally work together even better for carding sucessfully making more cash doing so, and having efficient methods, because the dumps quality, lets face it, and for other readers of this post, you can rest assured that this is a proffesional answer, is extremely good, best as I have ever seen, huge swipes, all dumps valid on every order, and all these combined with a proffesional service can and will add many benefits to all our lives and profits.

Thanks for reading.
gbFAXuk.

Reaction score
i think this post is meaningless this guy stuff isnt good at all..i know 5 or more people who have lost to this vendor in the last month,,him and his reseller v.i.p or mr bins and etc.....

you will see he will turn out to be a ripper

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:44 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:43 PM ----------

i think this post is meaningless this guy stuff isnt good at all..i know 5 or more people who have lost to this vendor in the last month,,him and his reseller v.i.p or mr bins and etc.....

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:52 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:44 PM ----------

C

capac

mr. Discoman2 alias zoodollars or what u prefer :)

ur problem is that in YEARS of work u still NOT understanding HOW u have to work!
U want pay 15$ eu dumps and have 100% WORKING (i tell working coz he not interested in APPROVED dumps!!)

U are using EU dumps in USA and this is a difficult work coz u have to stay always after bins flagged etc etc...

i sold u various times dumps and u went back CLAIMING that not WORKING, after that i CHECKED that dumps and result WAS APPROVALL, and u was keeping askin REPLACE saying that u not interested in checkers results LOL (i can proobe this with my icq logs!) that my bro is motivation maybe coz u have Deer status here.. im not referring how u act with me but if u act with others in same way u are...

btw. u sa me tha a "good" vendor will keep customers satisfying them, but sying that u mean that i have to sell u dumps EU at 15$ max and give u bonus and replace the not Working EVEN if approved!!.... bro here the DEER are U , not me, if i was then i had that on my nick, not u!!!

with this work u need to use a little percentual of ur brain too, not trying to play games with vendors to scam a good price and a replace, but choosing what is right!!

i can assure u that i have lot of US customers that work with me using brain and spending each week what u are claiming to me that u will spend in future if i....

stop bro, ur game is ended!

best regard and good luck to the vendor that will sell to this intelligent man :-D

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:44 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:43 PM ----------

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:52 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:44 PM ----------

jhondo

Reaction score
3 day i try to contact you always offline and no answer to my offline msg

pinticana

BANNED
Reaction score
me also try to contact capac

C

capac

@ all brothers (and not brothers too! )))

Im hard working on dechiper the new base i will relase so i cant stay much online.
This will be good for all coz fresh dumps for x-mas holidays is good to have!

will announce here when new base is out and i will be online @ my icq! is question of hours....

Best regards

CpC

Reaction score
to the very cocky capac u are a ripper and always claim something is flagged,how so....bro ur a ripper and i cursed in forum thats y i have deer status........u never sold me for 15usd for anything....u the same guy that hates on other vendor....same guy who said 305 gangsta was lying.....capac u are not good vendor u was before but now dumps are trash,,with validity of 40%.......the game is over for you thats y u barely come online....... and stop talking tuff....if someone spends money they want to make money.....

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:20 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:09 AM ----------

of yeah bad b is still the best vendor with those good 8$ eu debit classic .best prices..capac hates on him every chance he gets.....this guy wants to sell dumps for high cost then doesnt work and expects u not to ask for replacement.....u are a fool..... this is conversation of him hating on another vendor

capac ‎(11/25/2009 11:27 AM):
ncux(trackz2.tw) smi etc. ALL replace declined/hold/card.n.error/expired etc, I TOO REPLACE THIS but APPROVED ONES NOBODY replace

MADOFF ‎(11/25/2009 11:28 AM):
ncux left game

capac ‎(11/25/2009 11:28 AM):
ncux = track2.tv

capac ‎(11/25/2009 11:34 AM):
i sell cheaper too bro but u have to BUY not to buy(wtf does this mean .....im confused)

capac ‎(11/25/2009 11:34 AM):
BUY = min 10k @ time

this is gaypac at his best....first gay dump vendor

BlackSwipe

RIPPER
Reaction score
I will say truth about capac he is half legit and half ripper. He will sell you good dumps when you make "little order" and when you make big order he will send you half dead dumps. This has happened to many people and they complain but of course capac says all the time "region block" "blocked bins" blah blah blah thats BULLSHIT. You say 305gangsta was lying?? He is 100% right about you. You have your own bases but yet you sell dead dumps to a lot of people and I know a couple people that buy from you and they all say half dumps are dead when they make big order. Everyone post here if this happen to you. If you want to be a good seller stop being greedy and sell fresh stuff not double dumps to ppl.

And also I way say truth about all vendor here. ONLY 3 vendors have their own bases here really and they are BADB, COCAINO and CAPAC (some he resells and sends half dead dumps to a lot of ppl specially newbies).
All others are selling from same base wich is old vendor SMI.

Last edited:
C

capac

- ar u my customer? if yes wich is ur icq nick?
- I give from ppl WHAT THEY order from the base they order, so if u order for ex. a bin from halloween base how hell i can give u same bin but died???
the prob is that base die bit by bit so some bins good and some not bro, i will not give trash to ppl or half good half trash, i give what they order...
Problem is that ALL ppl order same bins/countryes then will be flagged qquick and region blocked too.

I will say truth about capac he is half legit and half ripper. He will sell you good dumps when you make "little order" and when you make big order he will send you half dead dumps. This has happened to many people and they complain but of course capac says all the time "region block" "blocked bins" blah blah blah thats BULLSHIT. You say 305gangsta was lying?? He is 100% right about you. You have your own bases but yet you sell dead dumps to a lot of people and I know a couple people that buy from you and they all say half dumps are dead when they make big order. Everyone post here if this happen to you. If you want to be a good seller stop being greedy and sell fresh stuff not double dumps to ppl.

And also I way say truth about all vendor here. ONLY 2 vendors have their own bases here really and they are BADB and CAPAC (some he resells and sends half dead dumps to a lot of ppl specially newbies).
All others are selling from same base wich is old vendor SMI.

noorjabu

RIPPER
Reaction score
HE NEVER REPLACES.ALWAYS CLAIMING HE DOESNT REPLACE,THAT IS A BAD HABIT ,IT IS MONEY WE R USIN TO BUY DUMPS NOT A STONE

pinticana

BANNED
Reaction score
when you will releease new base?we are waiting somme fresh good stuff