Capac Dumps - Fresh updates every month!! - Specialized in EU dumps

C

capac

BIG LOL BRO, I JUST RECHECKED THAT 4 DUMPS BCAUSE U ARE CLAIMING THAT MY CHECKER KILLED IT AND U CANT USE.

4 days ARE PASSED ANT THIS IS RESULT:

1 02-21-10 17:31:29 4779xxxxxxxx1119=110x201xxxxxxxx00000 00 APPROVAL 038607(0)|Amount:$1.72
2 02-21-10 17:31:33 4779xxxxxxxx3490=110x201xxxxxxxx00000 00 APPROVAL 040032(0)|Amount:$3.33
3 02-21-10 17:31:43 4779xxxxxxxx5134=110x201xxxxxxxx00000 00 APPROVAL 042558(0)|Amount:$1.12
4 02-21-10 17:31:47 4779xxxxxxxx9261=110x201xxxxxxxx00000 00 APPROVAL 043890(0)|Amount:$2.47

so WAT HELL U STILL HERE CRYING AND TELLING SHIT????

considerating that even if i had not checked replace is 24h now is 4 DAY u have it and stil APPROVED!!

i think u speak only to give air to ur mouth....

Two years ago different like now!!

for ex. two years ago 80/90% of french cards was SDA and then all tracks was working where was possible to swipe, now 60/70%of french cards (depend from bank) are DDA, if base come from a central server thats mean is IMPOSSIBLE that track 2 in base work, EVEN if checking is APPROVED!!!
Go to study a bit on 201 cards and u will see...
lot of 201 tracks in bases dont have the ICVV in track 2 like in the magstripe but like the chip track2 equivalent data, that mean approved dump but cant be used swiping!

my problem is that i dont need dumps that dies in few hours after you mister checked it in your uber cewl checker that doesnt flag it,there is my problem,an u didnt even ask do i need it that way. u sell dumps,im workin with em couple of years,and i know alot about how,where and when will they work,i take only bins and types about witch i am sure for 100% !!!YES 100%!!!, ofcourse if seller gives valid...
p.s. and you have problems with attitude to your customers...

Last edited:

SQLi

DEER
Reaction score
Capac credit where its due dude, you sure seem to know what your on about :)

DBZ

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Very good seller !!!
a++++
Capac is mostly best in black market...

Reaction score
This is not my business, but nevertheless, I have a question.

I know very much about SDA and DDA, and the fact is right and confirmed, France now has only DDA cards, and reported ZERO fraud in 2008-2009 with cloning, so no matter where are the France (and most UK) dumps taken from, simply they dont work when swiped.

Original article is here:
http://www.gemalto.com/emv/dda.html
Read the info about this system in France.

BUT the customers should not bear responsibility for this, the seller should replace immediately!
Because we like to think that we pay only for working dumps!
Otherwise, is no good if prices are low, and you have to buy 3 dumps to work 1, and then no replacement policy due to fresh base!

Isnt there a contradiction somewhere?

mihu332

Reaction score
sexyalecsandra :

I was reading trough your posts and I can see that you were very disappointed because of the latest events.
I am not in the position to judge anything at this time, I never purchased from capac.
1 hour ago, I sent him 400$ to test his services.
I will reply here on forum what will happen next.
I am sorry that someone can treat you like this after doing 15k worth of business.
Just my opinion

Thanks

C

capac

VALID dump = dump that still FRESH and INVIOLATED same as was logged at the moment of was the base hacked, VALID DUMP can be checked on checkers or phones and result is APPROVED!

WORKING dump = dump that Work instore when u swipe - a VALID dump have lot of reason to NOT BE WORKING if swiped in a place where is closed/flagged/not compatible etc..

BAD dump = dump that is died or flagged or old or 101 that owner gived back to take the 101 etc. a BAD dump if CHECKED on CHECKER or SWIPED only can give BAD result like: DECLINED 05, DECLINED 62, CARD NR. ERROR, HOLD CARD, CALL ISSUER etc.

I think that the RESPONSABILITY of BUYER is to KNOW wich bin use in his place and order that (considerating that bins that was working months or even days ago can be flagged!!) and choose WISELY what to buy to not have VALID dumps NOT WORKING!

RESPONSABILITY of vendor is to REPLACE all the BAD dumps (if claimed in the timings agreed with buyer that he accept reading rules bfore to buy!)

is NOT RESPONSABILITY of VENDOR REPLACE DUMPS THAT ARE VALID bcouse if VALID DUMPS not WORKED that mean ONLY that buyer choosed WRONG bins!

RULES are done to be READED AND ACCEPTED, and are WRITTEN by VENDOR (each vendor have his rules and if a buyer choose that vendor mean he accepted that!) ...

.... i not understand HOW SOME PPL WANT TO CREATE THEYR OWN RULES AND FORCE A VENDOR TO ACCEPT IT!! this is very stupid thing, hitler died time ago....

Hope that this will clear something in heads...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:03 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:59 PM ----------

Mr. sexyxxxx,

if u claim to have KNOWLEDGE bout something then HAVE to tell truth, i think here ur KNOWLEDGE is just a bit upon 5% :-D
U just paste a link of SDA, DDA etc... but if u really had KNOWLEDGE then in place only to post here to throw shit on me u was telling truth...

Dumps from france and UK if are TOOK FROM MAGSTRIPE WORK PERFECTLY (and pay good amounts too!!), SDA cards can be took from CHIP too , ONLY DDA track2 equivalent data have different ICVV and CANT be used!!

U posted ONLY to remarks that vendor have to replace even approved cards etc etc etc bla bla bla... but notcoz u have any KNOWLEDGE on THAT!!

Best Regards

This is not my business, but nevertheless, I have a question.

I know very much about SDA and DDA, and the fact is right and confirmed, France now has only DDA cards, and reported ZERO fraud in 2008-2009 with cloning, so no matter where are the France (and most UK) dumps taken from, simply they dont work when swiped.

Original article is here:
http://www.gemalto.com/emv/dda.html
Read the info about this system in France.

BUT the customers should not bear responsibility for this, the seller should replace immediately!
Because we like to think that we pay only for working dumps!
Otherwise, is no good if prices are low, and you have to buy 3 dumps to work 1, and then no replacement policy due to fresh base!

Isnt there a contradiction somewhere?

dpwide

Reaction score
made few orders again from new bases and tooked them checked worked in Spain where is very hard to work this days and amazing 4/4 worked preety nice then old stuff
his approval rate on this new base is great i suggest to avoid any arggue and discussion take CHECKED and thats all his checker is good and i use them over 12-20h and not dead .
recommanded to all .
Peace and respect Mr. cPc

yuyu

Reaction score
VALID dump = dump that still FRESH and INVIOLATED same as was logged at the moment of was the base hacked, VALID DUMP can be checked on checkers or phones and result is APPROVED!

WORKING dump = dump that Work instore when u swipe - a VALID dump have lot of reason to NOT BE WORKING if swiped in a place where is closed/flagged/not compatible etc..

BAD dump = dump that is died or flagged or old or 101 that owner gived back to take the 101 etc. a BAD dump if CHECKED on CHECKER or SWIPED only can give BAD result like: DECLINED 05, DECLINED 62, CARD NR. ERROR, HOLD CARD, CALL ISSUER etc.

I think that the RESPONSABILITY of BUYER is to KNOW wich bin use in his place and order that (considerating that bins that was working months or even days ago can be flagged!!) and choose WISELY what to buy to not have VALID dumps NOT WORKING!

RESPONSABILITY of vendor is to REPLACE all the BAD dumps (if claimed in the timings agreed with buyer that he accept reading rules bfore to buy!)

is NOT RESPONSABILITY of VENDOR REPLACE DUMPS THAT ARE VALID bcouse if VALID DUMPS not WORKED that mean ONLY that buyer choosed WRONG bins!

RULES are done to be READED AND ACCEPTED, and are WRITTEN by VENDOR (each vendor have his rules and if a buyer choose that vendor mean he accepted that!) ...

.... i not understand HOW SOME PPL WANT TO CREATE THEYR OWN RULES AND FORCE A VENDOR TO ACCEPT IT!! this is very stupid thing, hitler died time ago....

Hope that this will clear something in heads...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:03 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:59 PM ----------

Mr. sexyxxxx,

if u claim to have KNOWLEDGE bout something then HAVE to tell truth, i think here ur KNOWLEDGE is just a bit upon 5% :-D
U just paste a link of SDA, DDA etc... but if u really had KNOWLEDGE then in place only to post here to throw shit on me u was telling truth...

Dumps from france and UK if are TOOK FROM MAGSTRIPE WORK PERFECTLY (and pay good amounts too!!), SDA cards can be took from CHIP too , ONLY DDA track2 equivalent data have different ICVV and CANT be used!!

U posted ONLY to remarks that vendor have to replace even approved cards etc etc etc bla bla bla... but notcoz u have any KNOWLEDGE on THAT!!

Best Regards

capac!!
you are a good dude from what i see my friend and you are right about buyers should know there bins in there place but again on the other hand no vendor should try and sell DDA stuff it can not be use at all and vendors need to know there product just as buyer need to know there bins in their place but as you can see most vendors sell dreams this day in time... capac i just say to you if one says this is DDA take time and just look into it .what if who ever you got your base from sold you all DDA you would be pist off . just look in to the complaint .No one know all things not even me with my dumb ass.

Reaction score
Mr. Capac:

Region-locks, changes from SDA to DDA authorisation method when bank issues cards, happen on a daily basis.
As an example: you go shop, swipe 3 dumps same bin with damn good results. Somebody from local transaction processing bank sees this in the same day, and in the same day they modify to software transaction filter to include this bin in region-lock database, and all transactions will be doomed for that bin in that region.
With this I think you can agree easily, and I saw it happening.
And after the first good swipe, I come back to your shop, buy another 15, i go work with them too and get bad results. (As it happened in our disputed transaction too, and you told me that this is MY problem).

And I agree to your rules UP TO A POINT.

I want to say this: if seller has strict rules, ISNT IT THEN ALSO sellers responsibility to OFFER ADVICE to buyers, based on other orders and previous sellers experience, to AVOID this kind of situation in the first place??

BECAUSE: if I have a binlist that I know is working, and I dont find in your base, and I still want to buy from you, I have to buy something I dont know anything about, and if I dont receive consultance from you, all these experiments can cost a lot of money and generate discussions everytime, just because some advice is not offered, due to the non-replace policy, and because the programmers from security of transactions make changes everyday.

In other words, if you accept that you have DDA dumps in your base, and we both know that a DDA dump will NEVER WORK no matter how was swiped (FOR THIS REASON I PASTED THE ARTICLE), I should pay 100 wmz just to see that dump tested in checker by you and working, and when i swipe I ALWAYS GET DECLINED?

Did you really hear recently about anybody that swiped ANY amount of cash from a France dump (Gold/Prem or + ?), at pos, not in checker?

ALL DDA dumps transactions, when issuing back receives them, they must be encrypted by pos with the unique cypher-key present on the chip. If you just swipe it, transaction will not be encrypted with that key, and all France banks decline ALL transactions that come from magstripe.
THIS IS WHY SOME 201 work and some not, because SOME banks still want to process transactions of 201 dumps on magstripe, and OTHERS DECLINE THIS. This is also happening at ATM. Same exact thing.

Reactions: john3

john3

lovely information

smartmf

Carder
Reaction score
i think that article is for the consumer to feel like there card is safe because if that was true the france bins that work here wouldnt work and i know a few that work !!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:57 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:55 AM ----------

for that matter uk bins still work here as well

C

capac

Wait wait wait....

- i think somebody still NOT understood diference btween DDA and SDA, that is NOT a "type" of transaction!!

- When i get a base is IMPOSSIBLE to me to know if 201 dumps are SDA or DDA!!, is possible to know ONLY if i log in realtime ALL transactions in FULL mode! If i just "sniff" the net and log all, i get enormous files of txt inside that lot of crap + dumps!

Let me do an example to clear thing:

a chip card is a microprocessor that have cyphers capabilityes in wich are stored some datas, in the chip is stored EQUIVALENT track2 data,

if card is SDA the TRACK2 DATA stored in CHIP is SAME IDENTICALL at TRACK2 DATA WRITTEN on MAGSTRIPE

if card is DDA the TRACK2 DATA stored in chip IS NOT IDENTICALL, THERE is a little differencethat is called ICVV

now....

if in my database there are track2 for ex of france or uk etc readed FROM THE MAGSTRIPE of the card THAT WILL WORK INDIPENDENTELLY IF CARD WAS SDA OR DDA!!!

The only tracks2 that CANT work are EQUIVALENTS track2 logged from transactions where was used CHIP in DDA cards.

When i get a base 90% of times i CANT detect that. I can detect ONLY if i log from pos to merchant coz there i see the code of approvall request in the sent string!

MERCHANT APPROVE ALL TRANSACTIONS from 201 card SWIPED EVERYWERE, NO MERCHANTS STOPPED TO HANDLE SWIPED TRACK2!!!

I stay HOURS watching LOT of merchant activityes to get bases so i not think somebody can know that better than me!

To add something....
In some US states, some processing centers still process card using ONLY CC+EXP of cards, there ppl use EVEN TRACKS RIPPED FROM DDA CHIP TRANSACTIONS!!!!

The chypher power of DDA/SDA is used only to get more secutity in data xchange between card and pos, but from pos to merchant NOTHING changed a part a little code that identify to merchant that the track 2 sent is from chip or from maghead!

Hope ppl not n00b understand me and what i mean.....

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:23 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:20 PM ----------

btw. 80% UK cards STILL SDA and in UK 90% of transactions are handled with PLAIN TEXT pin VERIFICATION!!! I Builded some chip/pin skimmers that still work super there and 90% of cards i get the pins coz nobody there use cryptopower of cards LOOL - that motivation that those "geniuses" of cambridge are doing so well .... lool

Reaction score
If a 201 dump is swiped through a POS many things happen:
- if the card is 201, but the chip fails to authenticate (by SDA or DDA method) itself, POS automatically asks the 201 card to be swiped instead.
- information collected is encrypted and sent through the local card processing bank to the issuing bank
- all POS of this world, ATM included, when they detect 201 card, they announce in the transaction data, to the issuing bank that the information that POS received from the 201 card was obtained via MAGSTRIPE
- the DDA system in France, which ESPECIALLY in France, is NON STANDARD, meaning that DIFFERS COMPLETELY from the EMV system of 201, (this is why nobody uses skimmers no more in France, because any type of dump you collect, its uselless in POS or ATM JUST BECAUSE OF THIS!), does NOT ALLOW any type of transaction coming from magstripe.

So to summarise, NOT ALL 201 DUMPS WORK when used by swipe in POS or ATM because:
The POS, when sends the transaction to the issuing bank, IT ALSO SENDS THE INFORMATION how it received the track2 information (SWIPED or CHIP) and the issuing bank CAN CHOOSE if authorises a 201 card transaction when received by magstripe or can choose NOT TO AUTHORISE a transaction with a 201 card received by MAGSTRIPE!

THIS IS TOTALLY INDEPENDENT of the SDA or DDA, it can happen ALSO WITH SDA card, if bank simply chooses NOT TO ACCEPT ANY transaction with 201 card that was swiped through POS, but the DDA system ITSELF EXCLUDES the probability that the card`s issuing bank to accept a swiped transaction with 201 card. Please read DDA ISO specifications, its written somewhere there.

In the end, I come back with the same question you did not answer:
(it has became a habit when you respond to posts, to include lots of (some useful) informations, but ALMOST NEVER YOU DO NOT RESPOND TO THE QUESTIONS ITSELVES).
SO I ASK AGAIN:

It is now a fact that any seller base including yours contain DDA cards, OR 201 dumps that the issuing bank has chosen not to accept the transaction when they are swiped, both resulting in a DECLINED result in POS. I dont argue that the respective 201 dump will work perfectly in checker, just because the USA checkers only care about the first 16 and exp date.
IS IT CORRECT SO FAR?
SO: HOW should I (THE BUYER) know which is which, if you dont offer support on this matter, and furthermore, YOU DO NOT EXCHANGE dumps that behave this way, and we both reached the conclusion that is very possible???

Even more, instead of consulting with customers (which also pay for this service) and provide useful informations, you search for the smallest reason NOT TO REPLACE (request was not in time, dumps work in checker but i get declined at POS just because the reason I wrote).

There is absolutely NO COOPERATION between buyer and seller, and buyer must everytime pay 100 wmz to check for himself if it is one way or another!

I guess now you got my point.

C

capac

I not know sources of ur informations but bro, u speak ONLY coz u like fight with me, 90% of what ur saying is shit! I think u write things that u just "think" or "listen around" ... i m speaking on things that i SEE here on pos>merchant logs (and i can assure i have french logs too!!) and on research thati did personally in laboratory... and u KNOW i have these skills!

French cards CAN be skimmed EVEN "skimming" (logging) chip and a good % wil work!! btw i did it last summer on thales artema, ingenico 6xxx and moneyline S3000 and i CAN ASSURE that pinz WORKED GOOD!!

U know things bro but maybe u not tested personally on pos devices etc., u have to do and u will discover that ALL SHIT WRITTEN in EMV specs etc is used only in 15% of cases!!

The only place Where i had HARD TIME skimming is Belgium, but i tink due some restrictions they have on cards cashing @ atms coz cards there 90% are SDA but... theyr provider ask Chypered pin approvation :(( so no way of log...

Trying now to disassemble some java pos software to see if possible to recalculate magstripe CVV from chip ICVV coz they are related....

If a 201 dump is swiped through a POS many things happen:
- if the card is 201, but the chip fails to authenticate (by SDA or DDA method) itself, POS automatically asks the 201 card to be swiped instead.
- information collected is encrypted and sent through the local card processing bank to the issuing bank
- all POS of this world, ATM included, when they detect 201 card, they announce in the transaction data, to the issuing bank that the information that POS received from the 201 card was obtained via MAGSTRIPE
- the DDA system in France, which ESPECIALLY in France, is NON STANDARD, meaning that DIFFERS COMPLETELY from the EMV system of 201, (this is why nobody uses skimmers no more in France, because any type of dump you collect, its uselless in POS or ATM JUST BECAUSE OF THIS!), does NOT ALLOW any type of transaction coming from magstripe.

So to summarise, NOT ALL 201 DUMPS WORK when used by swipe in POS or ATM because:
The POS, when sends the transaction to the issuing bank, IT ALSO SENDS THE INFORMATION how it received the track2 information (SWIPED or CHIP) and the issuing bank CAN CHOOSE if authorises a 201 card transaction when received by magstripe or can choose NOT TO AUTHORISE a transaction with a 201 card received by MAGSTRIPE!

THIS IS TOTALLY INDEPENDENT of the SDA or DDA, it can happen ALSO WITH SDA card, if bank simply chooses NOT TO ACCEPT ANY transaction with 201 card that was swiped through POS, but the DDA system ITSELF EXCLUDES the probability that the card`s issuing bank to accept a swiped transaction with 201 card. Please read DDA ISO specifications, its written somewhere there.

In the end, I come back with the same question you did not answer:
(it has became a habit when you respond to posts, to include lots of (some useful) informations, but ALMOST NEVER YOU DO NOT RESPOND TO THE QUESTIONS ITSELVES).
SO I ASK AGAIN:

It is now a fact that any seller base including yours contain DDA cards, OR 201 dumps that the issuing bank has chosen not to accept the transaction when they are swiped, both resulting in a DECLINED result in POS. I dont argue that the respective 201 dump will work perfectly in checker, just because the USA checkers only care about the first 16 and exp date.
IS IT CORRECT SO FAR?
SO: HOW should I (THE BUYER) know which is which, if you dont offer support on this matter, and furthermore, YOU DO NOT EXCHANGE dumps that behave this way, and we both reached the conclusion that is very possible???

Even more, instead of consulting with customers (which also pay for this service) and provide useful informations, you search for the smallest reason NOT TO REPLACE (request was not in time, dumps work in checker but i get declined at POS just because the reason I wrote).

There is absolutely NO COOPERATION between buyer and seller, and buyer must everytime pay 100 wmz to check for himself if it is one way or another!

I guess now you got my point.

Reaction score
I dont speak because I like to argue, I speak because I want to you be more understanding to your customers and offer attention and a good service, this is all.
For everybody is better to make money than to have arguments, but money is so hard to make right now, if we fight with each other and we dont understand how the other works, it is even harder!
THIS is what I want to make you understand!

mihu332

Reaction score
Update

sexyalecsandra :

I was reading trough your posts and I can see that you were very disappointed because of the latest events.
I am not in the position to judge anything at this time, I never purchased from capac.
1 hour ago, I sent him 400$ to test his services.
I will reply here on forum what will happen next.
I am sorry that someone can treat you like this after doing 15k worth of business.
Just my opinion

Thanks

Almost 24 hours passed since I sent money to CAPAC.
He said money will be picked up this morning,money were not picked up by his drop yet.
Still waiting, I will update here when I have some news.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Mr Capac:

Your technical details you posted, well I can teach you something anyday belive me, and more, if you really parsed so many 3des cyphered logs everyday, and you decrypt them like the great wizard you are:

I HAVE TWO QUESTIONS:
if you are so powerful:

1. Why do you buy your bases from SMI if you parse so much logs?
2. Why IS NOT YOUR CURRENT BASE FRESH and EVERYBODY ON FORUM COMPLAINING?

Just answer these two without technical details and we all be happy.
This is my last post to this thread.

Note to readers:
I even tried to have peace today with Mr. Capac, ICQ`ed him saying that its better to make money than discussion on forum, that i want to make a new order but also to send me the replacements he ows me and from where this discussion begun = no response )...

My last post. I have now found my suppliers, actually I buy so good now that Capac service doesnt satisfy me, since he refused me 4 replacements, I purchased from ALL remaining sellers... and well dont need this service anymore :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:22 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:19 PM ----------

And after the last two posts... I really should change your nickname and start selling again with other id ... because who reads this posts... must be really stupid to search business again.

the n00b.

Last edited:
C

capac

1 - I NOT BUY BASES from MR SMI, i just told truth in place of lot of fake vendors here dont do it, i told/offer oportunity to some mine customers to choose EVEN from Smi lists some hard to find desidered bins.
Im the ONLY one here THAT ADDED smi lists to MY lists to OFFER better service SAYING it, ALL OTHER "VENDORS" that sell from his bases GIVE lists without quantityes or changed to say that are theyr own bases ... but what strange thing they deliver after HOURS....
U know very good that when u ordered i DELIVERED IMMEDIATELLY u the stuff and MUCH ppl here know that.

2 - My last base and i tell MY coz i never buyed a base is WORKING VERY GOOD and there are rewiews of respectables customers here, lot of 101 and thousend 201's taken from a source where even 201 was SWIPED so no shit of SDA or DDA track :) in fact france dumps are working fine from my base!

I think mr Sexyxxxx is better u start doing what u said, just go to work and make money in place of loosing ur time here...
Ur work is in da street so stay here posting shit only is a time lost for u... and amusement for me answer u coz i m bored staying here doing brain work, thing that u and ur skills cant do... IM HERE VENDING MY BASES, NOT U so why the hell u do stupid questions bro??? .. LOL BRO... is time to stop now coz nothing usefull here....

If there was some cool topic where to share knowledge with ppl that really not n00b i was posting lot of interesting thing and ppl like u will apprend much!

And u not hve NOTHING to teach me bro or u was in my place now, not risking jail in da street.. just to answer....

Sorry for my words and for the "offtopic"

Best regards to all my customers and not and futures ones!!!

(btw. mr sexyyyyy ... from when u started throwing shit on me u animated so much my topicthat i received LOT of new customers , and lot old T****.tv customers went to me coz no EU there... so BIG THANK TO U BRO)

Mr Capac:

Your technical details you posted, well I can teach you something anyday belive me, and more, if you really parsed so many 3des cyphered logs everyday, and you decrypt them like the great wizard you are:

I HAVE TWO QUESTIONS:
if you are so powerful:

1. Why do you buy your bases from SMI if you parse so much logs?
2. Why IS NOT YOUR CURRENT BASE FRESH and EVERYBODY ON FORUM COMPAINING?

Just answer these two without technical details and we all be happy.
This is my last post to this thread.

Note to readers:
I even tried to have peace today with Mr. Capac, ICQ`ed him saying that its better to make money than discussion on forum, that i want to make a new order but also to send me the replacements he ows me and from where this discussion begun = no response )...

My last post. I have now found my suppliers, actually I buy so good now that Capac service doesnt satisfy me, since he refused me 4 replacements, I purchased from ALL remaining sellers... and well dont need this service anymore :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:22 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:19 PM ----------

And after the last two posts... I really should change your nickname and start selling again with other id ... because who reads this posts... must be really stupid to search business again.

the n00b.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I dont care how much money u make. How you act and how you treat your customers, you are garbage.

And when TRACK2 or BadB or Primero or Source will have updates...

NOBODY WILL BUY FROM YOU!

Think in the future bro, think in the future :)