Capac Dumps - Fresh updates every month!! - Specialized in EU dumps

icaro

Reaction score
yeah go to track2 if you need 201 classics, big mafia good bins dissapear "solo deja los sobrados como dicen en mi pais"
Capac A++++++++++

C

capac

Gracias hermano :)

Yo soy contrario a los web-shop justo por esto, si un pringao con 2 mil wmz en la cuenta se inscribe y tiene suerte de llegar cuando viene el update se compra por exemplo todos los de grecia platinum etc... y los que gastan mucha pasta se quedan a comprar la mierda :)

Sory for the spanish :p

yeah go to track2 if you need 201 classics, big mafia good bins dissapear "solo deja los sobrados como dicen en mi pais"
Capac A++++++++++

hlk2828

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
capac i need buy dumps from u...pls reply me

terminator

Reaction score
damn i cant handle that any more again all of his dumps approved 100%
dear capac are you doing magic ?????

thx ;)
C

capac

tell me.... ur icq nick plz.

STOP PPL THAT NOT MY CUSTOMERS SHITTING HERE OR IDENTIFY WITH PROOBES!!

all customers that justified requested replaces had it , only "smekerus" dont had.... ;)

his dumps sucks and he doesnt reaplace or refund at all~!

gucci007

Reaction score
hes the best around here very very good quality and when rarely need remplacement he sends with no problem a++

lacomai

BANNED
Reaction score
i want to be customer , but can any real customer reply with the average amount they go for ??? are any of this info able to card apples ? and stuff like thatt ?

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
talking about replacements, i am a 1 man army, that means i work alone not with any crew. so when i buy like 4 dumps i cant card all in 24 hrs, even when the first 2 works u cant card it in 24 hrs if u have to buy items of value u can sell, not just any item. movement and transaction from shop to shop also takes time. so if i buy 4 and card 2 and the other 2 is declined i always take it as my loss, i dont run back to my vendor and start sweating them. I bought 4 from capac last week 2 worked 2 declined, 1 of the 2 that worked has a spending limit of 600euros everyday and i have been spending that for 1 week now. i have dealt with many other vendors in this forum where i didnt get shit for my WMZ.

C

capac

;) buy me a iPhone 3Gs 32Gb lol jajajaj

talking about replacements, i am a 1 man army, that means i work alone not with any crew. so when i buy like 4 dumps i cant card all in 24 hrs, even when the first 2 works u cant card it in 24 hrs if u have to buy items of value u can sell, not just any item. movement and transaction from shop to shop also takes time. so if i buy 4 and card 2 and the other 2 is declined i always take it as my loss, i dont run back to my vendor and start sweating them. I bought 4 from capac last week 2 worked 2 declined, 1 of the 2 that worked has a spending limit of 600euros everyday and i have been spending that for 1 week now. i have dealt with many other vendors in this forum where i didnt get shit for my WMZ.

terminator

Reaction score
mr capac i love ur new eu update it is all fresh and clean with high amount when i receive this error (declined ) i try again with smaller amount it works thats mean you have only fresh no stolen card no shit all approved 100% go ahead mr capac dont stop and dont hesitate dont listen to the jalous people they want to detsroy you becouse u r the kinggggggggggg

ODEON

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
i have made a order 4 days ago and i steal not receive it,
and i dont know way because his online evrey day and not even reply back with some answers!

terminator

Reaction score
i have made a order 4 days ago and i steal not receive it,
and i dont know way because his online evrey day and not even reply back with some answers!

he is every day online but he come late if you love money$$$$$ you should not sleep :D

spid3r

RIPPER
Reaction score
capac is a trustworthy guy, i have known him for a long time and he is sometime slow but won't rip you :).. so be patient..

bad dumps

BANNED
Reaction score
YOU DO COCAINE AND FUCK GIRLS BECAUSE WE SEND YOU MONEY

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:14 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:14 PM ----------

caapc % 25 aprovall

Reaction score
YOU DO COCAINE AND FUCK GIRLS BECAUSE WE SEND YOU MONEY

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:14 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:14 PM ----------

caapc % 25 aprovall

if lucky 30% app rate, stuff is not as good as it should be!! pls capac get back online with the good stuff u used to have.....

terminator

Reaction score
i cant beleive that people are you buying from capac or someone else capac allways approved 100000% how you said 25 or 30 i think you should go to the doctor to check your eyes maybe you are buying from another planet in earth there is only one capac the kinggggggggg

Reaction score
i cant beleive that people are you buying from capac or someone else capac allways approved 100000% how you said 25 or 30 i think you should go to the doctor to check your eyes maybe you are buying from another planet in earth there is only one capac the kinggggggggg

Well maybe my eyes aren't so good, but i know what i got in my pocket after last order from him....and for sure ain't no 500 notes :(
I been ordering long time from him, and all was great, just last 2 or 3 orders are costing me moneys!!