RobinP

Reaction score
MEGA LINK :
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvTm10bVFRRFkjUk4wYWxmS0lubnZ4S2NBVEVRNUlnQ0FpMEZKYUxZYjlueVJQSmJ2SkF1aw==

Decode the link using BASE64 decoder online
THANK YOU.

BCHdchFighter

Carder
Reaction score
You created this? It's very impressive. And if you didn't create this did you try it atleast. Would it be possible for you to guide me a little? I am a bit of a blind carder and cant seem to get much right.

BCHdchFighter

Carder
Reaction score
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????v?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

pensive

Reaction score
SCAM

Do not trust @platinumpirate @uniccards @fauxID. Its just the same indian
Scammed me then cleared chat immediately couldnt get proof. If you still decide to proceed that's on you
You created this? It's very impressive. And if you didn't create this did you try it atleast. Would it be possible for you to guide me a little? I am a bit of a blind carder and cant seem to get much right.

BCHdchFighter

Carder
Reaction score
SCAM

Do not trust @platinumpirate @uniccards @fauxID. Its just the same indian
Scammed me then cleared chat immediately couldnt get proof. If you still decide to proceed that's on you
Oh. But didn't he give free guide? How does it benefit him?

BCHdchFighter

Carder
Reaction score
Bro they give free guides to funnel u to their telegram then u get scam from buying to them
oh...........I just like free info. But........sometimes that quest for info I guess can probably can get you in a pit. I haven't tried this method yet though. Does it work?