Carding Method Gift Card [100 $ - 70 $ btc]

Father

Professional
Reaction score
The sweetest thing is when you can make an e-Gift for $ 100 in half an hour and immediately sell it to the buyer and get 70% of the face value.

e-Gift is a gift certificate that we can easily and quickly give to buyers and get a good percentage.

Hello carders.

How to have $ 70 clean from one Gift?
1) We buy logs with European paypal. Their average price is $ 10.
Logs are files that contain system information on the operation of a server or computer, which record certain actions of a user or program.

2) We take IP cardholder, find out its city and select SOCKS as close as possible, the main thing is that it is clean. We need SOCKS to adjust our location to the cardholder.
CH (card holder) is the person to whom PayPal is registered in our case.

3) We look at the cardholder system, adjust the sphere to the cardholder system. We set the screen resolution and select the version of the operating system. This is how we increase the loyalty of the shop to us.

4) Load cookies. This will often allow us to get into PayPal or mail without using a password at all.

5) Next, go to PayPal, enter the log and pass and see if the CC (credit card) is attached or if there is a balance. If neither one nor the other is not present, this PayPal is not suitable for us.

6) We go to the shop www.steamcarddelivery.com

7) Slightly climbing the shop, imitating the actions of a real customer.

8) Next, we proceed to buying Gift. We choose the most expensive one, the system is set up well for us, therefore, driving it in will be successful in 80% of cases. Click Buy Now.

0c39e3fb6026110f41a71.jpg

9) Next, click on Proceed to checkout

1f0d1a88f692ab789276e.jpg

10) Enter all the data

d06a4c23568585b6e0c2a.png

11) After that, select payment using Paypal.

12) Enter data from the logs.

13) And in most cases, with the correct adjustment, we will see such a pleasant result

fd8cacc5ec0cc33991d62.jpg

14) We go to the mail and receive a PDF file with the number of our gift, which we transfer to our buyer and receive 70% of the value of the gift. In our case, this is $ 70.

madxvdele

Reaction score
Все классно , но обход псд2 еу на пп умер же((

Last edited:

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
All material is presented solely for information. I do not know the relevance of this information. Please do not ask any clarifying questions, I do not know the answers to them. Remember that everything written below is illegal, no money costs your freedom❗

A little bit of humor in the tape :)

To register a PayPal self-registration, that is, an account for someone else's data, you first need to get this very data - fullz. You can buy this stuff here. To be honest, I myself did not take anything in this particular shop, all the shops in which I made purchases earlier were closed. Therefore, you go to the forums dedicated to the carding, and look for contacts, shops and other suspicious individuals there who sell fulks in their free time.

So, first you bought a fulka, it looks something like this:
Code:
William J Ebach /// DOB: 12/3/1985 /// SSN: 666-33-6363 /// MAIL: [email protected] /// PHONE: 666-444-55-22 /// Address: 101 Beech Street ST /// CITY: Fernandina Beach /// STATE: FL /// ZIPCODE: 32034 /// MMN: Gopnikova

Now select a Dedicated Server (RDP + Socks), a Socks or a Tunnel for the cardholder Fully Data (I work through socks, and everything suits me). Then buy GV or create a virtual phone number in TextNow, preferably for the state of cardholder. If you buy a GV, then everything is simple there - you select the required state and buy an account. And if you decide to use the TextNow service, then after registering on the site, when you are asked for the code with which the phone number should begin, enter the first three digits from the cardholder fullz number.

You also need an email, it is better to register it in the name of cardholder fullz (full info), I use mail.com and protonmail.com. By the way, you can read about all this (Google voice, mail and TextNow service) in this article. Now we go to Google and write PayPal in the search bar, follow the link and drive:

Click Sign Up. Your choice here is Personal Account.

In the next window, enter the data of the fuller, but only the email here you need to insert not the cardholder, but the one that you created yourself.

Click Next and continue entering data. The phone here, too, is not needed cardholder, but a previously prepared GV or TextNow. I hope that this is so obvious and understandable to everyone, but it is better to warn you once again. Phone not cardholder!!! If this popped up (see the next screen), then we immediately confirm the phone by accepting the code from PayPal on it. That's why you needed a GV or TextNow, not a cardholder phone. Get the code and confirm your phone number.

Click on the PayPal logo. So that is all. You have registered a PayPal account for an honest American (or American). Admire your work done.

Now you need to confirm your phone number (if you have not done this earlier), email and SSN. All this can and should be done in the account settings (click on the gear in the upper right): Add SSN and confirm everything that you can confirm. It's time to link to the BA self-registration and credit cards, for example, VCC, issued for the same fulku (there is one office that allows this to be done). To start the process, you need to go to the Wallet section: Click Link a card or bank.

If you link BA, then choose Link a bank account, if credit card - Link a debit or credit card. It is logical, isn't it. If you made a VCC on the same fulk as the PayPal self-registration, then by entering all the requested credit card information, it will link to your account without any problems.

Here you need to enter the card data. Billing address is inserted automatically.

With bank accounts, things are a little more complicated. First, you need to select the bank in which the account is opened (not your account). Usually everyone works with Chase Bank. Why BA Bank Chase is usually chosen? Because it is the easiest to associate with PayPal, in 90% of cases it is enough just to enter the login and password from the bank account. After all your torment, you will receive a fully verified PayPal account (self-registration), which is ready to bring you millions of $$$. To link to the BA self-registration, of course, you also need to buy it first. BAs are also sold in shops and at private sellers, in shops more and more often they sell one shit (Shop), so it is better to look for private traders, it is always easier to negotiate with them

In America, such a direction as eGift Certificate is very common. In a simple way, this is a gift card that is purchased in a store and sent by mail to another person whom they want to congratulate. Accordingly, he enters the site with this card, makes purchases and indicates the code of this certificate when paying.

What you need:

Mail (2 pcs.) One for registering in the shop and sending eGift, the second for accepting a gift card. Credit Card (CC). I hope that this is also clear.

The account is in the middle, if you will send the goods to yourself (we will consider just such an option). That is, you need an address in the United States where we will send the goods purchased in the store. Naturally, you need a tunnel, a sock, a vpn or a deed. Choose what is closer to you, it is very desirable that the IP is clean, this, I hope, is obvious.

Well, and most importantly, we need a store where we will drive. Hint: we are interested in this phrase in the shop's address - giftcertificates.php. In this case, Google will give out shops that are made on the bigcommerce engine. It is they who are of interest to us.

What, where, why? When I found a shop and checked it by ratings (ALEXA, PR and other criteria), the next step is to search for a link on the site. After that, two options will usually be offered: electronic gift or postal (doves, in the old fashioned way), you are interested, of course, in email.

Now it's time to fill in the details for buying eGift:

The name of the cardholder, the address of the cardholder e-mail (well, not the cardholder, of course, but the one that you prepared for it), the name of the recipient of the Gift and his mail - here, in our case, you need to indicate the name of the drop in the middle. Well, write something in the message so as not to leave it empty. Get creative, like you're actually buying someone a gift card.

Did it, click on. This is our card! Goto Proceed. This is where I usually choose a guest. It's time for billing information, prepare cardholder details from your credit card.

Now an important detail - never click on PayPal, always choose Credit Card, I hope you understand why. FORWARD!!! The only thing left to do is to enter your credit card details. If you are not the last down and if the card is valid, then you will see that everything is fine. You can safely run and check the mail that you indicated as cardholder mail. Great, now run to the mail of the recipient of the gift! In my case, I received a letter. The attachment to the letter contains the cherished gift card and, most importantly, its number, save / write it down for yourself somewhere. It's time to buy gifts!

You drove your first Gift, congratulations! Catch your breath, take a rest, have tea, have a snack or jerk off (don't know how do you calm down).

You do not need to redeem immediately, and it is best for America's time (if the card was hit in an American shop). I bought a product from eGifta after a couple of hours, some advise to wait 6 hours or more, but it seems to me that this does not affect anything. A couple of hours is a common reaction of a person who has received a long-awaited gift card in his favorite shop.

Here again, we will need a clean tunnel / socks, and ideally, if it is under the address in the middle, i.e. the address to which the goods will be shipped. Follow the links in the store, choose a different product (ask the price) - imitate the behavior of an ordinary person. Make a purchase through the guest as well, it is not necessary to register. Chose what you want, add it to the cart and click Proceed. Now billing information is filled in for the drop at the address in the middle where the account is registered. Don't be blunt! Choose the delivery as soon as possible, in this case it is beneficial for us that the goods reach their destination as soon as possible, because we drive directly onto the drop. After billing information and filling in all the fields, you will be offered options.

This is where you need to enter the code of your e-Gift from the attachment. Click Apply! That's all, if you did everything right, you will receive a message about a successful order.

Then everything is as usual. Wait for confirmation of payment, then the track number for tracking and add the parcel to your personal account in the middle. Well, after it arrives at the warehouse, register it to your country, to your drop.

What are the advantages of eGift? Gift cards are easier to drive in (although they are more often blocked by the antifraud system of the shop). You buy the goods directly to the address in the middle / drop, thus, you save on rerut if you drive into the cardholder address. This is not difficult.

Well, this is how something happens by driving in a gift card and its so-called merchandising. I recommend working in the direction of eGift, you don't have to look for shops with rags (although they are usually less protected and easier to drive in), you can try different products.

psyop

Reaction score
hello Is it possible for anyone to card digital gift cards for me such as PlayStation Network, or Razer Gold? If you are successful I can instantly buy these digital gift cards from you and Pay u in crypto. This process is 100% anonymous and both of us can make serious cash. Let me know if it interests u or message me on telegram @mythicalcmd for faster communication.

Best regards