ATM Error: Transaction cannot be processed!!!

pozitano

Professional
Reaction score
Lol, don't just "assume" that its without EMV chip It has Chip, even if its 126, and it will never work with you, no matter what country you tried it, it will work only in Kuwait, and i don't recommend you just fly all the way to Kuwait for having 1 d+p. so you don't get surprised with all the surveillance camera's and end up with $5 only. Which your travel plans will cost alot than that, just throw it and move on.
Exactly. Had the same story...

askan

Carder
Reaction score
Lol, don't just "assume" that its without EMV chip :) It has Chip, even if its 126, and it will never work with you, no matter what country you tried it, it will work only in Kuwait, and i don't recommend you just fly all the way to Kuwait for having 1 d+p. so you don't get surprised with all the surveillance camera's and end up with $5 only. :) Which your travel plans will cost alot than that, just throw it and move on. I worked with them alot and i know how they act.

and p.s: all Kuwait cards has chip. literally all.

Hi,

So...if he will have chip...not Working in Kuwait?
Is possible in Kuwait to find ATM`s without EMV chip card reader? Or all ATM`s from Kuwait read the chipcard?

I have about 60 dumps...no one! :)

Thanks,
"Askan"

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
delete

Last edited: