Aliexpress Carding Methods

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
I would like to tell you in my own words about carding Aliexpress, both brutus and driving CC.

I'll start with the simplest, namely by driving in staff through brutus accounts.

Antifraud, I hope everyone has long known what it is, and what it is eaten with, and on each site, antifraud works differently, so what about.

What is antifraud on Aliexpress?

Well, first of all, he certainly looks at your IP, GEO.

Looks at your geo using the HTML 5 GEO API, why?

This would be difficult to handle.

Geo-locations via html, then let's say the same popular browsers, Chrome, Opera, Mozilla, ask you for permission for geo locations.

It is not requested by aliexpress.

What ip address did you enter, and then it checks the city.

There is no point in reasoning further.

Then, of course, there is a breakdown on the black lists, you probably noticed that when making a payment, an error pops up saying that you can't do it at the moment to pay. And why? Because you are in black either on aliexpress or in blacklists, check before driving in. For this reason, immediately throw it away options with vpn or free socks, proxies.

Further, from my own experience, I found out that WebGL, somehow, too involved, and after I set my browser to random prints, I had a much higher chance of entering, but after each session I had my fingerprint (hash), report, and image changed. Configure it very much simple, you just need to Google it.

As for the audio prints and canvas, I won't say much, I'll focus on this in particular.

I didn't do it, and I didn't notice it at all, but I don't think it will be too much.

Also, a big role is played by the language on the PC and time, well, this is standard setting up the machine for driving, about cookies, etc. newbie crap I paint.

I don't want to, because this is utter nonsense, there is a lot of information-read, study, set it up.

Let's move on to the carding:

I got rid of a large number of accounts, and checked them all through mail, by emails, looked up addresses, country, number of orders, after finding

You needed clean socks, I screwed them to the browser on RDP configured, and drove in. But you tell me, well, it's easy to drive something on the holder. But I will say, the first drive is always on the holder, so that the anti-fraud.

I saw what exactly cardholder buys for himself, after which I'm not fucking like others, just changed the address, if USA acc, then entered a drop, if another country, then entered the intermediary. But when I ate too much I tried change country, after clicking the pay button, immediately popped up notification, they say, bastard, enter the card details again. And such an acc I am sent it to the trash.

If you have access to e-mail, it is natural to leave traces behind, and after all the drives, we change the e-mail and password from the account, antifraud does not work scolds you.

If you do not have access, you will have to spam the e-mail, but you can change it you will not be able to use the e-mail and password, so you need to hope that cardholder will not cancel orders.

These screenshots are all from brutus, and there are a lot of them, there are also photos of stuff, but I don't see the point in fucking around. For this reason, I will lay out the most optimal solution for the display. Yes, all the vapes came to my intermediary.

I also read a lot on the forum that there is no brutus under Aliexpress, etc., all this is a misconception, you can check valid for emails @transaction.aliexpress.com @aliexpress.com @notifice.aliexxpres.com

There are also brutuses, but they are all paid, but I still got hold of them).

Now about the Carding CC.

I drove in cardboard about 6-7 months ago, I drove it through a dedicated RDP, a RDP for the cardholder's city, but I didn't try to ship the product, I only received cashback from this, namely 15%, but there are such cashback services that pay so much for a certain product. From 1 CC, I received about 150 bucks each, but I'll say right away, not every card goes there, I drove in Switzerland, Germany, France, non vbv at that time, Switzerland went up to $ 150 per order, Germany in the region of $ 75, and I don't remember about France. But with each CC, it turned out fine, I was even glad.

How to still drive through the CC, well, naturally we are looking for a suitable bin, no one will give it to you for free anywhere and no one will give it, and if you find it, then it is killed, I gave you directions by country, so go ahead. Look for a bank, not just a bin, look for young banks, check lists of banks, and already rely on this.

I won't talk about setting up the car, etc., because anyone who works with cardboard should already understand that driving in from your car, you will hit your pussy(rubber) at most, and that is questionable.

Antifraud pass giving acc to lie down, putting a clicker to simulate running through sections, adding and deleting from the trash. Ordering cheap shit.

They write a lot, saying that if you connect an account with a rating, ala A3,A4, then there will be a larger pass. I will immediately say that this is not the case, because the account had a different name, a different address, a different card, and alibaba will check here, because the cards fit there. For this reason, it is better to download accounts yourself.

There is information that brutus accounts are good just to change the address to your own, and wait for the owner to ship something, and you will get some bullshit, well, you think about it yourself, this is utter nonsense, wait for something to come to you? After all, half of the parcels from Aliexpress are without tracks, and as a result, your parcel will be stupidly lost, or you will not know anything about it.