about my escrow with memeber Legend!

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
and please dont ignore the facts, i can setup new email and contact dhl regard the tracking number that he sent me(i can proove this with screenshots of our icq conversation) and they will confirm somehow that the package wasnt in any kind of contact with the reciver(my drop), but it was all of the time with customs and dhl and then they "RETURNED BACK TO SENDER" after 20 days. dhl cant lie they will help us and send info about the tracking so you can be sure my drop didnt even touch the package. just recheck our deal and terms, recheck logs and see the facts... i was buying something that i was supposed to recive it, check it then release escrow to him if all good ... but i wasnt even able to get it out dhl cause of his mistakes, now trackings are not available cause alot of time passed but still i can create new email address and contact dhl and they will re-enable them or atlast send info so you can be sure... just help me buddy its very long time and i didnt get that what i was supposed to... he got his package back and i want my money...

leenux

RIPPER
Reaction score
Yeah ninja finish these desputes with legend aka orian once and for all, its been too long time that our funds are stuck at escrow, with enough proof and evidence posted.

We hope you will understand and thank you in advance.

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
should we wait till lr block all accounts so we all lose the money? :/ dude shits happens in carding world noone can wait 6 months for deal or money ... come on dude lets be honest and real ... i offer any kind of colaboration to prove that his package was returned ... ill contact dhl and post screenshots here so you can see the package was "RETURNED TO SENDER" without any contact with my drop ...

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
Its useless to explain you same thing million times.
If you dont understand what without him - its not a escrow but nonsense, i will not spend my valuable time for that.
If you dnot understand what i dont know what inside of package.
If you dont understand what even if it what u said (about tracking) is correct, i dont know if its true, without him - because you can show me conversation with him and just exchange one tracking number to another. Its easy as 1,2,3.
I told you what without other party of deal money STILL will be in escrow to protect BOTH parties. Period.

i contacted dhl and made some screenshots.

first is my question to dhl department;

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/689/dhl3.jpg/

second is middle email that i again ask about tracking;

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/dhl2.jpg/

and third their answer;

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/196/dhl1l.jpg/

in these screenshots you can see they confirm its returned back and recived, you also can check the trackings there and the trackings i`ve sent before they are the same. i`ve hide some things on the screenshots for the public but i can grant you email access or even simpler you can contact them from newly created email and they will tell you same.

and fourth screenshot is to confirm that tracking is the correct and to remind on my story;

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/17/icqb.jpg

now you can be sure i didnt changed the package or tracking and what he send me he got back. so i`ve put money in escrow to buy THAT thing from him whatever its in the package, our deal failed so his package was returned to him isnt that simple? he recived his package and u're still keep my money stuck ... they could be returned to me longtime ago dude come on ....

Last edited:

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
if this not enough, contact me or give me permission to message you on icq so i can send you non censored screenshots, i can also give you teamviewer in the logs between me and legend so you can be 100% sure everythings correct, then you can once again contact dhl about the tracking and its done mate. please dont ignore the facts im waiting more than half year im willing this fixed so i can use escrow for my future deals. im really sorry and im 100% sure u're extra busy but we all have to do our jobs .... i did my best mate i was waiting alot and no answer from him ... its enough mate .. isnt it? please colaborate with me ... lets do whats needed ..

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
probabbly you didnt understand our deal or u're not willing to understand, i`ve get you all kind of proofs icq chat, dhl chat, remind on the deal between me and legend what clearly states that "ill check the pos, then release escrow if everything ok, but our deal failed and i dont see why i could lose any cent and waiting this much when he got his package "returned back to sender" without any contact with my drop. its simple as 1,2,3 what he sold to me, he got back cause of mistakes he made, so i could recive my money back. dude its very annoying and im tired repeating same story 1 million times, please talk with me/colaborate, consult with someone you trust, check once again this case and you will see its very simple and 8 months money stuck in escrow .... you gotta kidding me. just refund my money cause its really very big period and its not my fault that i wasnt able to recive the package with two prices that cannot pass trough customs! in case he come and argue ill be here, stand as man here in this section and we fix this. just cant understand i`ve used escrow to protect myself and to not lose money but to get what i want, we agreed on terms for our deal that HE FUCKED UP and you could send my money back instantly to me cause why we are agreeing on terms for deal if he can just broke them and fuck up everything? again sorry but its almost 1 year dude ... alot of things happen and change in 1 year ...

Reactions: zbox

zbox

No comments
Reaction score
Maybe Ninja ran into some financial difficulties so he cant afford to release that money, please be so very kind and understanding to that, as we all get into tight spots.

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
i dont really think its cause of that, i could wait as much as needed but i should i know whats going on.

(4:01:22 AM) inflame: we should agree on terms and we both confirm to him
(4:03:52 AM) 774779: no
(4:03:55 AM) inflame: offline verifone wireless on english + software + password + cable rigght?
(4:04:03 AM) 774779: i provide tracking, u receive it
(4:04:20 AM) 774779: once u receive it clear escrow then i will give u password and soft

i wasnt able to recive that package cause of alot a reasons that are mentioned in posts before.

dogbert

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
really, i know im new here but i real all the logs for comical purposes but legend is right. he shipped the machine and you said you can not get it out because you are paranoid, seems to be admitting fault since YOU can not get it out. just my 2 cents. you could have forged docs for a WU transfer or something, very easy. not right he has to loose the machine with no money? sounds to be a 50/50?

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
our deal was to get me tracking in 24 hrs i was waiting 5 days and even then when i got tracking and it arrived here dhl was complaining cause it have had two prices on the package(they said its unpossible to pass the customs with 2 prices), and then after that when i told them ill provide new invoice they told ill also need some kind of certificate for having that machine, after all we have deal and terms of deal they was broken, he mistaked the invoice and his machine is returned back, so why i could lost 1 cent but half amount??? and please dont read only that what you want to, i told im paranoid cause never ever before i have had any problem with dhl nor anyone else i know, i tried my best to get it out im not idiot to pay then to get paranoid ..... but i wasnt able. for sure u're someone that knew him and you was banned before now u're coming over again, same as that guy that was claims i ripped someone then he just disappear ...

Last edited:

GNR

Carder
Reaction score
excuse my interference here , but this is the thread for a lifetime.
ninja bro - never close it or solve it, keep it going, this will set a new record for the longest blacklist thread ever in carding scene.we love it!
6 moths and 87 replies until now must be a record.

ps: i got 33$ ready for remove "deer" in case u award me that for posting this...but its totally worth it - had to say it :D

Last edited:

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
ninja i think you dont understand something buddy, im really sorry for spaming and disturbing but u're ignoring me all the time and no results with my escrow. i `ve put money in escrow made deal agreed on terms and he fucked up everything, so his package was returned i should recive my money. im not willing to wait for him anymore cause its already TOO MUCH buddy. otherwise just tell me how we are going to fix this and how much time we should wait ...?

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
ninja buddy i need my money refund them to me. otherwise tell me if im losing them so i stop begining for my money, also tell me REASONS cause i see u're ignoring all facts that he broke the terms of the deal, then later he waanted we to split the escrow and then he disappear ... why i used escrow? this is worst of getting ripped, i didnt get my machine and my money are stuck ... what you dont understand dude? just tell me why they are stuck with you this much time??? this is how we are protected by the escrow? im really tired and pissed off waiting this much, he will never come, maybe he die or is busted or whatever, his package was returned to the shipper cause of HIS MISTAKES i wasnt able to pick it up from dhl, i`ve provided valid proofs and everything needed .... this is not good buddy i was waiting too long and now i really need these money.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:05 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:01 AM ----------

just tell me dude what you dont understand so i can explain you better or tell me what i dont understand why you keep my money for almost 1 year ... i`ve talked to dhl made screenshots and everything that is needed to PROOF that im right and pAckage was rEturned ..... what is too much is too much , dont ignore me dude cause now i really need these money even if i should get them much sooner. sorry once again but this is not fair and this is not how escrow should work.

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
ninja if legend agreed to split escrow 50/50 why u're not answering and dont wanna refund atlast my half? come on dude im waiting 1 year ... i see no reason for this cause till legend was online he was agreeing on 50/50..... if you take my money tell me why so i know the reasons and my mistakes. cause in our deal i think i didnt do any mistake! you can cunsultate with someone or ask what other people what they think ... also ask if you can get package trough customs with TWO DIFFERENT prices on it ....