about my escrow with memeber Legend!

Ninja

Reaction score
Money not lost because they're in escrow.
And i have answered you about way to resolve the issue.

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
yes you told me that we should deal and i agreed that. but then i`ve contacted dhl in maintime and they provided tracking that says package was delivered and accepted back to sender. our deal failed since start he broke our rules, made mistake on the invoice... but even after all that he got his package back and i should get my money back, and he's not coming online on icq or jabber.

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
and im not willing to split the escrow with him anymore he fucked up everything and he said he's not able and will not pickup the package back, but he did, so why i have to deal with a liar who only wanted my money? i know we should deal like a man thats what i do, but this deal FAILED. i posted enough proofs and im requesting full refund with all my respect i call you to focus on proofs if needed you can contact me and ill give you tracking/screenshots or whatever needed so you process my refund cause already passed alot of time.

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
"You provide nothing, but talks. You cant proof what he recieved in package - what he really expected and not a garbage.
And im really getting annoyed of you - spamming in other mans thread. You have your own - so write there anything you want.
Next time i wont spend my valuable time explaining you simple things and just get you into deer group if you dont care about my time.
Thank you for understanding."

i didnt recived the package then send it back to him, it was all the time on the customs and they returned it after 20 days. so mean if he send me garbage he got garbage back. you understand? i didnt get the package out of DHL. i`ve already asked you if needed more proofs screenshots tracking numbers or whatever just tell me you didnt said anything. and why we used escrow if he can just broke our terms like that? what you dont understand buddy? he send me package i was suppused to get it, check it, and if all good release escrow to him, i wasnt even able to get that package out of dhl cause of the invoice with two prices! im really sorry for spaming wont happen again.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:03 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:37 PM ----------

and now after 3 months the first tracking(that he send to me) is unavailable, it was "returned to shipper" and when i wrote email to dhl to ask if its delivered heres what they wrote me: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/137/dhllr.jpg/ that tracking still available and works fine for now(dont know till when).

you almost release whole escrow to him, then you told me to deal with him ... but why i would lose 1cent when he got his package back? i would like to recived thats why i put money in escrow i needed that. but he fucked up everything and our deal failed so he gets his package back i get my money back. its simple and clear i didnt ever get in touch with the package it was all the time with DHL, then after 20 days they returned it to the shipper and its delivered long time ago.

Last edited:

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
please read good and understand me, i never ever picked up the package it was always with DHL on customs so what he send me he got back. please focus on this cause first tracking its unavailable so probabbly and second will disappear soon ..

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:27 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:14 PM ----------

dhlll.png

same package that he sent to me and i was supposed to get it, check if all works good and release escrow after that, was returned to him(shipper). one of the main reasons that i was unable to get it out of dhl was invoice with two prices then later they started shitting about some kind of certificate etc etc. i have had no option but to leave it go back. i would gladly share shipping fees and pay escrow fees but i see no reason for my escrow to be stuck for more than 3 months or losing it whole.

(4:01:22 AM) inflame: we should agree on terms and we both confirm to him
(4:03:52 AM) 774779: no
(4:03:55 AM) inflame: offline verifone wireless on english + software + password + cable rigght?
(4:04:03 AM) 774779: i provide tracking, u receive it
(4:04:20 AM) 774779: once u receive it clear escrow then i will give u password and soft

this is part of our deal in the chatlogs.

Last edited:

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
ninja i really dont see what you cant understand, same package that he send to my drop was 20 days with DHL on customs then was returned back to him without any touch with me or my drop. so probabbly what he send me he got back and you can be sure i didnt send him garbage cause i didnt picked up the package, so please just refund my money cause its 4th month they are stuck. first tracking dont work anymore proabbly and second will disappear soon so ill cant prove anything and u're just ignoring me .... even if money are not lost they are 4 months in escrow and that too much buddy. its very very simple ... i bought something from him and i was supossed to recive it check it then release escrow to him, cause of few reasons i wasnt able to get the package out of DHL and customs so package was RETURNED TO THE SHIPPER and my money should be refunded to me, thank you and please fix this.

i forgot to mention that i wasnt able to get it out of dhl and customs cause of his mistakes, but thats doesnt even matter if he got his package back ...

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
ninja this is really sad buddy .... u're not even trying to solve this just ignoring me, without any answer or communication ... come on dude that guy got his package back and disappear and im still waiting more than 4 months, please refund my money what is too much is too much dude. ill be here and doing business still, if he return ill pay directly to him shipping fees and thats it

Ninja

Reaction score
Its useless to explain you same thing million times.
If you dont understand what without him - its not a escrow but nonsense, i will not spend my valuable time for that.
If you dnot understand what i dont know what inside of package.
If you dont understand what even if it what u said (about tracking) is correct, i dont know if its true, without him - because you can show me conversation with him and just exchange one tracking number to another. Its easy as 1,2,3.
I told you what without other party of deal money STILL will be in escrow to protect BOTH parties. Period.

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
Its useless to explain you same thing million times.
If you dont understand what without him - its not a escrow but nonsense, i will not spend my valuable time for that.
If you dnot understand what i dont know what inside of package.
If you dont understand what even if it what u said (about tracking) is correct, i dont know if its true, without him - because you can show me conversation with him and just exchange one tracking number to another. Its easy as 1,2,3.
I told you what without other party of deal money STILL will be in escrow to protect BOTH parties. Period.

well i can make screenshots of our conversation (me and legend) with the tracking inside (the one that doesnt appear anymore) then write email to dhl about that tracking and give you email access so can see they will confirm that the package was never out of dhl or customs and after 20 days was returned back to the shipper with the tracking i showed in previous post and in the screenshot. if i lie theres no reasons dhl to lie, ill make new email so ull can see sent and recived email from and to dhl. also i`ve posted in hidden format trackings so you will can check the numbers that are not hidden with the one that dhl agent will send to the email. i understand you that you cant refund just like that but ill prove it anyhow. and he might not come back and 5 months isnt enough period? and if you was talking to me before when both tracking was available i would prove it more easier than now ... just help me dude im here since long im doing business and no reasons to lie, summer come and money are stuck for almost 5 months. its simple just give me green light and ill make screenshot of conversation with legend then send email to dhl asking about the tracking he sent to me and you will see what they will reply. we need to this trough pm or icq/jabb cause of private informations, thank you in advance.

Ninja

Reaction score
If you here longs time that doesnt means what you have right for do somethin over our heads or what we own u somethin
Writing bllion of words - just waste my time and will not help you, because you asked for solution
we have to wait for legened or whatever just tell me so i can know where iam.
I told you - YES.
No you want other answer from me, but its just annoy me, nothing much.
Because i have situation like this not first time.
And i have send money from my own pocket becasue one guy YELL too much and i give him money from escrow and after 2 months oher party came and claim from his money.
I will not fail once again and will ALLWAYS PayPal to simple and logical things, other than listening to moans.

SO u have choice - listen to me, or ingore my advise once again and in some time come here again with cry like im ignore you.

I dont have time explain SAME thing MILLION times. If you dont respect my time - i will not respect you.
Good luck in your business.

Ninja

Reaction score
seems like his other nickname is orian am i right?
And according to board clone system they're clones.

But infact you gave me one icq of him, while other person who dealt with orian gave me another.

I need time to get facts and hope in 3-4days ill back with news about my decision.

Please let me know any additional information u have if orian - really his clone.

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
after 25th of july ill be traveling and will be offline for almost 1 month, i really need my money cause that guy already fucked up my whole season and all my plans. you can see orian dont wanna even colaborate and help us with any info. we could wait the other party but there should be limited time, it should be rule for me,him and everyone else, cause im really tired of this situation and waiting over 5 months. and for sure he will not come back after 5 months with complains cause he cant just disappear like that, and atlast he got his package returned back to him lets not forget that.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:02 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:59 AM ----------

i really understand you and im really sorry for spaming your and mine lovely board but come buddy this is no sense, its almost half year.

Ninja

Reaction score
Thanx, but keep in mind what money didnt goes anywhere.
They're safe and not goes to him.
WE just need to find RIGHT way to send it back in CORRECT manner.

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
ninja you know our work and life is fast and risky, we cant know what will happen later tonight or tommorow. i really trust this board and thats why i chose escrow but half year is really big period, he cant just disappear like that. i`ve been waiting patiently even when my plans was all fuckd up and my money stuck, i really need them now, summer is here, vacations coming. you know how many things change in half year? and when someone is not responsible to visit the forums or contact me for half year what we should except more? his clone/partner was visiting the forums and still nothing from two of them ...