about my escrow with memeber Legend!

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
ninja, i told you i think this is ripoff. so before i lose half escrow i wanted to know why im losing, so i checked.

dhllr.jpg

legend, you said u're not able to accept the package back... but you picked it up on 22 march and till now u didnt say anything and just wanted the escrow and only ESCROW.

im really sorry but once again i request full refund and ban status for him since he attmpt to scam and lied to me, you and everyone else.

i can provide additional information, full tracking even email access for ninja to check.

link to the image: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/137/dhllr.jpg/

when they returned package back they didnt provide other tracking so i wasnt able to track and know whats going on, so i think that guy really wont get his package back, even if it was all his mistakes i was forced to split escrow atlast or lose whole. but it was pain for me to lose when its not my FAULT so i decide to check i wrote email to dhl and they replyed. email is in the picture link and tracking also available.

due to security reasons i hide some parts of the image and tracking is not posted, ninja, contact me or give me permison to contact you ill provide tracking and if needed email password so you can see conversation with the dhl advisor.

Last edited:

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
Because u dont know ur country rules and ur getting paranoid ur facing this problem

before shipping i informed u that i am sending it from a different country and what i am sending it as, u accepted it , right?

if u send it back also i am not going to get it, so please pay for my loss of machine
am i not being logical and fair?

and heres reply of the dhl advisor;

"Dear Mr. xxx,

Please be informed that your shipment was return to the shipper, and is picked up by the sender on 22 March 2012. The package that was traveling beck with air waybill number xxxxxxx is sign by: xxxxxx. "

i think its enough im really tired, i almost lose my money cause or your faults and lies, ninja i request full refund cause as you can see even if he mistaken everything he lied us and wanted the escrow and before he claimed that he will not pickup the package ... but facts says something else.

Ninja

Reaction score
inflame is definitely maslinica coz his nicknames in diff icq number is inflame

Show me proof.

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
yes im inflame there also my icq and email inflame but not ZsZ1, i didnt even knew im banned there since im not active and i have no idea how me and that ZsZ1 are clones. tdotwire6 watch your mouth dude im not ripper and im not that guy its mistake, ill try to talk to admin.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:46 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:30 PM ----------

and i forgot thats my only icq

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:56 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:46 PM ----------

these logs are funny and that convesartion is classic rippoff .. and that guy almost always writes with big start letter. also you guys should use escrow to keep yourself safe.. and also the LR isnt mine, for sure there is mistake in the system or maybe cause recently i used new vpn with shared ips maybe cause of that.. and i never ever dealed with verifone software or pos before this.. anyway not my problem.

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
The guy maslinca is legit, I already worked with him on similar amount without escrow and no problems.

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
well i said that i dont have anything with that guy and im not that guy. im not sure if im registered on ******* by maslinca anyway im not active, even if its registered dont have posts and i dont have logged in long. my writing style is different and we dont speak same english and thats doesnt even matter but im not that guy and this is unpossible. im here long time i`ve read almost everything and dealt with several people for even bigger amounts, i dont really know how this happend admin didnt replyed yet but this is not correct... u're coming here without proves yelling to me that i ripped someone on a dead forum, that im someone else .. and i`ve only dealt with verifone when i was buying from this guy ... and i never dealt with the software.. and that conversation is funny and he could use escrow. ninja im really tired i want to start my new service here but first i could fix this, he's not allowed just to come and spam in the thread but its ok ... even if this happend on another forum im willing to do anything to confirm am not that guy and im not involved in this anyhow. as for this escrow what else i have to do to prove wasnt my mistake? even he got the package back ... your hurt my feelings dude.. i already prove that he fuckd up the invoice and our terms and he lied us and package is returned and picked up. whatelse ...

yea please talk to reactor when you already involved in my thread ask him to check maslinca ( i dont remember when i logged lasttime) then inflame my active user and i`ve used this new vpn only for inflame so ask him to check once again, i`ve also dalt with some guys there didnt ripped anyone so, all this is just bullshit.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:13 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:10 AM ----------

and whois arigold is he member here?

tdotwire6

RIPPER
Reaction score
well i said that i dont have anything with that guy and im not that guy. im not sure if im registered on ******* by maslinca anyway im not active, even if its registered dont have posts and i dont have logged in long. my writing style is different and we dont speak same english and thats doesnt even matter but im not that guy and this is unpossible. im here long time i`ve read almost everything and dealt with several people for even bigger amounts, i dont really know how this happend admin didnt replyed yet but this is not correct... u're coming here without proves yelling to me that i ripped someone on a dead forum, that im someone else .. and i`ve only dealt with verifone when i was buying from this guy ... and i never dealt with the software.. and that conversation is funny and he could use escrow. ninja im really tired i want to start my new service here but first i could fix this, he's not allowed just to come and spam in the thread but its ok ... even if this happend on another forum im willing to do anything to confirm am not that guy and im not involved in this anyhow. as for this escrow what else i have to do to prove wasnt my mistake? even he got the package back ... your hurt my feelings dude.. i already prove that he fuckd up the invoice and our terms and he lied us and package is returned and picked up. whatelse ...

yea please talk to reactor when you already involved in my thread ask him to check maslinca ( i dont remember when i logged lasttime) then inflame my active user and i`ve used this new vpn only for inflame so ask him to check once again, i`ve also dalt with some guys there didnt ripped anyone so, all this is just bullshit.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:13 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:10 AM ----------

and whois arigold is he member here?

Last edited:

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
first off all stop acting like u're moderator or admin. for this you deserve deer status if we go by rules, cause u're not involved in this. i never demanted im inflame or maslinca, i was using inflame on ******* and maybe also maslinca registered by me ( i dont remember ) but for sure never posted anything. im not verifone seller neither i advertised something about selling verifone, i never ever had the software and im not experienced with that at all. its 100% sure im not that guy and im not involved in that anyhow. im with years here and im talking same as always never changed grammar or something i dont have time ripping 700$ i already have my business and doing nice cash. i dont know why i have to explain all this to you ...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:38 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:26 AM ----------

inflame is definitely maslinica coz his nicknames in diff icq number is inflame

Show me proof.

its not diff its my only icq...

Last edited:

AriGold

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, I am a member here.

I honestly would not have gone through any lengths to find you, because 750$ is a calculated risk, and since you were somewhat vouched for by someone I know over the boards I felt maybe escrow wasn't needed for a small amount.

Being on a ripper on a dead forum is ONE thing, but to be actively on a forum full of contributors and solid vendors and have the audacity to cry when you get ripped? Thats irony at its finest.

You're right, this is technically flooding your thread. SO i'll make it easier and open up a Ripper thread for you and leave this thread alone.

Consider this an "Open Letter" instead of a PM (as the rule states me to do) as my warning to complete or refund the money from the deal.

@Ninja
This will be my one and only post on this thread, I'm not trying to flood his blacklist/ripper post, but uncovering that he is using multiple logins to manipulate people caused me to address the topic so others dont get ripped as well.

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, I am a member here.

I honestly would not have gone through any lengths to find you, because 750$ is a calculated risk, and since you were somewhat vouched for by someone I know over the boards I felt maybe escrow wasn't needed for a small amount.

Being on a ripper on a dead forum is ONE thing, but to be actively on a forum full of contributors and solid vendors and have the audacity to cry when you get ripped? Thats irony at its finest.

You're right, this is technically flooding your thread. SO i'll make it easier and open up a Ripper thread for you and leave this thread alone.

Consider this an "Open Letter" instead of a PM (as the rule states me to do) as my warning to complete or refund the money from the deal.

@Ninja
This will be my one and only post on this thread, I'm not trying to flood his blacklist/ripper post, but uncovering that he is using multiple logins to manipulate people caused me to address the topic so others dont get ripped as well.

"Here main problem that - maslinca , Inflame , zsz1. Used one browser and one from it nick has ripper status. Where and how it was - I don`t know.. Maybe you are brothers with one Iphone for all or use some public internet cafe or just some ripper tryed to stole you forum account and use it (many methods for it avialable)." this is what rector said theres nothing that associate me with him only detected as clone and it can be of million reasons we are detected as clones, did you contacted with me as maslinca or inflame? did i look you as im same guy with him? is my lr same? i dont have anything with him and i dont know who the fuck is him! noone was ripped by me and i never ever advertised anything about verifone thats is not my nickname and im not involved in this im sorry for your loss but you should use escrow always!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Did anyone ever send these guys WU or MG? I know a canadian drop zsz1 used if anyone can compare it to any used by the other nicknames. But that one browser is pretty persuasive anyway...

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
im not waiting him, and please dude you can open separate thread or whatever just enough of spams. ninja i dont demand im maslinca or inflame im also registered with different nickname on almost all forums and they all have clear feedback no problem with anyone. the system detect me as clone with zsz1 and reactor explained the possiblities so it might be anything. nothing else associate me with him or any of my other nicknames, i use same icq,jabber,msn for all they are only and unique. please im really tired and willing to improved my business so i want finish all this, need your opinon. with all my respect

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
ninja two months already passed and my money are still in escrow i`ve request multiple times refund and u're just ignoring me, i`ve provided proofs that our deal failed now even proofs that he got his package back, come on please dont you think its enough? and this with arigold im not involved anyhow there and it happend on another forum and is definetly mistake. please do my refund and close this case if he decide that he should go against me ill be here and defend my self anyhow also im trying to get in contact with him so i explain or proove anyhow that im not him.

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Yes I sent him WU multiple times, and yes I never had problems with him.

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
ninja u're ignoring me for almost 3 months... i provided all kind of proofs that our deal failed, you almost release escrow to him then i`ve noticed that he got his package back and i also provided proofs for that. i`ve used escrow to protect myself and its very annoying and unfair u're not replying or tell me why u're not refunding my escrow or whatever i just need your answer. its not 1 week and 1 month its almost 3 months without answer and money stuck in escrow. with all my respect after three months i really need this to finish, just talk to me here reply and tell me what i have to do, cause i really dont understand whats going on ....

Last edited: