About member, seller & escrow by "Dirt"

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
lol okay, judge someone from the past.
I never declined i was a beginner once,but you were born pro right.
You did carding for the first time in your life on June 7,2021 & started selling bins on June 19,2021. You must be god who learn everything in 12 days & got a big bin base.
Proof :

good boy it exposed me LMAO

This guy dont know shit about privacy in carding lol

Will post screenshots soon stay tuned))

Enzo.

Carder
Reaction score
Sorry i was unaware of that as i am not Russian.But if this is the thing,i will remove my post.But @Dirt needs to say sorry for the fake allegation.
This does not apply to Moscow and St. Petersburg, but as the saying goes: "There is Moscow and there is Russia.

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
good boy it exposed me LMAO

This guy dont know shit about privacy in carding lol

Will post screenshots soon stay tuned))
Like you cared by sharing personal chats right?

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
Like you cared by sharing personal chats right?
no i dont im telling always a true and everyone need to know who is who

U start posting my old noob posts ahaha thats funny its good i dont really care about it

But u will be really exposed because u cheat ur buyers

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
no i dont im telling always a true and everyone need to know who is who

U start posting my old noob posts ahaha thats funny its good i dont really care about it

But u will be really exposed because u cheat ur buyers
you are the first one to call me noob & fake.
Why did you tag me? You started first.I never said anything to you before. I always said many people about you to contact Dirt for escrow,for webcams training & for bins too.
2783F99A-A4F1-4391-89CA-D30EA99A8063.jpeg

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
u are really that stupid and dont understood why i did this? Im sorry for u
Yeah i am stupid & not genius like you & it offended me because you tried to defame me publicly.

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
Sorry i was unaware of that as i am not Russian.But if this is the thing,i will remove my post.But @Dirt needs to say sorry for the fake allegation.
no need! Keep it ppl need to know here who is who baby

Who are u to say sorry!? A rhetorical question no need to answer) You are noob trying to resell cc's and bins

Like i said u did something but dont understand what u did thats funny and who is 9 years old here grow up and stop cheating ppl reselling cc's and bins from other popular shops

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
Conversation is OVER damnit i will post more screenshots soon, busy right now
share the screenshot in which i sold you resold bins or CC?

Enzo.

Carder
Reaction score
So, let's be clear and get this over with!!!
@Dirt , please write down what you are offended by and what you don't like
@BigBeast , also write a detailed answer to what you're offended by and what you don't like

It's better to cooperate and help each other!

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
@BigBeast , also write a detailed answer to what you're offended by and what you don't like
I had no problem with him until he started calling me bin reseller & noob. He has never tried my service & there are no negative reviews against me.None of my bins are available in public.Then how he got the right to defame me?
If i am noob how i am able to answer the questions of the begginers who needs help?
I have never cheated anyone & always tried to make the forum more better.

Pravdarub

Reaction score
Насколько мне известно этот скам-шоп привел на форум именно @Dirt
Он договорился с ним, якобы, о бартере за рекламу.
Изначально этот шоп писал что продает карты с балансом и только идиот не понял бы что это обычный скам.
Ну что @Dirt скажет в защиту этого магазина? Случайно недоглядел?
И сам, наверное, 100 раз у него покупал и остался доволен :)
Уберите его из гаранта, пока не поздно, не позорьтесь.

Leahbanger

Reaction score
When i sell CC's i always check them in checker and as i remember those CC's was valid but my bad i lost the account to that cc checker but if i restore it i will post the screenshots of it soon

Anyway i checked them just now and one of them is still valid but have 05 code
05Do not honorThe customer’s bank stopped the transaction and told the merchant to “not honor” the card (not to accept payment).Call the bank and ask for an explanation.
View attachment 6856
This means - The refusal reason 05: do not honor is a rather generic refusal reason that we receive from the issuer. In about half the cases, it is just another way of saying Insufficient funds. Unfortunately, we do not get more specific information on the exact refusal reason. The only way to find out the exact refusal reason is the shopper reaching out to the bank to ask for it.

Another card is stolen
43Stolen card, pick up (fraud account)The legitimate owner has reported the card as stolen, so the card issuer denied the transaction.If it’s your own card, you need to call the bank ASAP with the number on the back of the card. If you’re the merchant, ask them to use an alternate card or contact their bank.
View attachment 6857
The screenshot u post yesterday doesnt mean anything now because u made it the same day and its yesterday

This means u rather newbie or just a fool and killed those cc's
Say what you like the cards you sold were both dead. I have no reason to lie. I did not kill them and I have evidence of this the photo in my album has the date it was taken you idiot. Why is your only come back that everyone is stupid and you are superior? You sold me dead cards, it happens all the time on this forum and your screaming like a little bitch. Get over yourself fool. I will now be posting all of this on the blacklist as you clearly can’t just apologise and move on. Clearly it’s a age thing….