About member, seller & escrow by "Dirt"

Jpoj

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
stop fcking spamming here damnit, i sent u DM

@admin please, can u clean this messages with this guy and my too
Sorry about this. I can't reach @DirtMoneyShop_support. Pls reach me @ Teddy E on telegram

Oliver06

Reaction score
Hello,
Now I will leave you an honest review.
1.This seller did not pay for advertising. (When this is done, the admin will post a notification under the post)
2.This vendor's service has not been tested and approved by the administrator.
3.This seller is not known in any forum.
4.This seller is leaving fake feedback and reputation on seller account with their clones.
5.There are more than 5 registered accounts on this forum. (It's against forum rules, admin can easily spot it.)
6.The seller does not have her own source, she acts as an intermediary to other sellers, so what she claims to sell is not first hand and the prices are quite exorbitant.
7.He claims to share a number of methods, but none of these methods have been tried by him and are methods that died about 2 years ago. (Copy/paste from other forums, telegram channels)
8.In order to increase the number of comments, she makes unnecessary comments on all topics and posts in the forum.
I request this seller to be reviewed by the administrator and necessary action taken.
If he does not have the money to pay the advertising fee that you have set as 7777$ and he cannot have his service tested, please remove his post here.
A study designed to deceive new members.
I also warn all forum members or people who view the forum without being a member, do not buy anything from this seller.
Or use escrow service in this forum or known forums such as WHH,CSU,OMERTA,EXPLOIT (seller will refuse this.)
Also, my special request from @admin is to examine the reputation of this seller, at least 25 of the 28 users who give a positive reputation have their own accounts, there is a clone detection system in the forum, if you test it and share it here, everyone will be enlightened.

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
Hello,
Now I will leave you an honest review.
1.This seller did not pay for advertising. (When this is done, the admin will post a notification under the post)
2.This vendor's service has not been tested and approved by the administrator.
3.This seller is not known in any forum.
4.This seller is leaving fake feedback and reputation on seller account with their clones.
5.There are more than 5 registered accounts on this forum. (It's against forum rules, admin can easily spot it.)
6.The seller does not have her own source, she acts as an intermediary to other sellers, so what she claims to sell is not first hand and the prices are quite exorbitant.
7.He claims to share a number of methods, but none of these methods have been tried by him and are methods that died about 2 years ago. (Copy/paste from other forums, telegram channels)
8.In order to increase the number of comments, she makes unnecessary comments on all topics and posts in the forum.
I request this seller to be reviewed by the administrator and necessary action taken.
If he does not have the money to pay the advertising fee that you have set as 7777$ and he cannot have his service tested, please remove his post here.
A study designed to deceive new members.
I also warn all forum members or people who view the forum without being a member, do not buy anything from this seller.
Or use escrow service in this forum or known forums such as WHH,CSU,OMERTA,EXPLOIT (seller will refuse this.)
Also, my special request from @admin is to examine the reputation of this seller, at least 25 of the 28 users who give a positive reputation have their own accounts, there is a clone detection system in the forum, if you test it and share it here, everyone will be enlightened.
@admin видимо рипак которому я тут мешаю, уже не раз пидорки пишут это обо мне. Про клоны мои ахахах мне самому смешно. Удали пожалуйста этого дебила ....

Это тот долбаеб который хотел продавать бины под видом реального селлера торензо, в его стиле все это написал. Тут многие сидят давно на форуме и потом видимо понимают, что хер они что в карже могут сделать, потому что реально тупые создания и поэтому начинают скамить форумчан. Мда, мне жаль этот биомусор без мозга!

Если эти пидерасты пишут это, значит я делаю все правильно! Пердак знатно у этих рипаков горит, жрать уже нечего видимо, в холодильнике мыши уже вешаются

Last edited:

Pravdarub

Reaction score
15 апреля этого года он пытается купить кардинг обучение (малыш захотел чему-то научиться) и его кидает рипак на 50 баксов:
https://carder.market/threads/96513/ (он спешно потер тему)

Чуть погодя он уже, видимо, поднялся до профи и сам продаёт обучение по вбиву в веб-кам (поищите и найдете тему).
Ну разве это не смешно?

Кроме того он начинает продавать невалидные нон вбв бины, якобы, сам нашёл метод, который тоже продаёт за 700 баксов. Лолка просто.

Но самое прикольное, когда глупый админ позволил ему открыть тему с "Гарант-сервисом".
Вы что с ума сошли? Он ревет из-за 50 баксов, а вы ему доверили сделки через эскроу сервис.

Можете меня забанить, но это горькая правда.

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
Вот именно ты всей правды то и не знаешь! Оправдываться перед 0 я не буду. Правдаруб, покажи кто ты на этом форуме на самом деле? Ссыкло

Пердак знатно подгорает, мне это нравится

Такой же биомусор рипачок

Last edited:

Pravdarub

Reaction score
Этот гарант плачет из-з 50 баксов:

Он даже рипаков не может отличить от нормальный учителе кардингу.
Зачем вы ему доверили сделки через гарант-сервис?

Недавно он пытался научиться кардингу как полный нуб, а чуть позже открывает сам обучение по вбиву в веб-кам.
Ну разве это реально? Это очень смешно.

Какой из него гарант? При крупной сумме он может просто кинуть.

Pravdarub

Reaction score
Я на форуме пока не регнулся официально, просто наблюдаю гостем.

Я не знаю за твои бины, может быть они и хорошие.

Я просто помню как ты плакал и хотел научиться кардингу не так давно, а спустя немного времени стал сам учителем по каржу.
Ты вообще понимаешь какой бред написал?
Поэтому я и думаю что бины твои говно полное, так как ты сам неучь и полный нуб.

А ещё так реагируешь и ругаешься, чем нарушаешь правила форума и портишь своё лицо как гарант.
Повзрослей уже.

Leahbanger

Reaction score
This sounds so cheap and good but users beware!! @Dirt I messaged him when I was new on this site and he had a good reputation on here so ofcourse I trusted him when he said the cards were $30 that was still okay and both were dead! I’ve since found good suppliers but people be careful of all the fakes on this forum I lost a lot of money!

Last edited:

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
This sounds so cheap and good but users beware!! I trusted this man @Didt because he seemed like a good honest seller but he was not. I brought 2 NZ cards for $30 each and both were just god to show you can’t trust anyone.
Good that u wrote something ;)

I will post the screenshot of conversation with you in private
BUMP

Leahbanger.JPG

Thats why i always do screenshots because of some inadequate persons ;)

This guy didnt provide any screenshots or any proofs to me. I told u before make screenshots and provide me if the cards are dead or something and i will exchange it with no problem but the last u wrote me is what on the screenshot. Thats ur damn problem boy ...

Last edited:

Leahbanger

Reaction score
I don’t care that you have screenshots THAT proves your cards were dead. And I’m not sure how it works where ever you are from but when a card declines the number disappears so how can you screenshot this…..Just trying to offer some feedback here for other customers. You very frequently do this yourself. We have no need to argue ?

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
I don’t care that you have screenshots THAT proves your cards were dead. And I’m not sure how it works where ever you are from but when a card declines the number disappears so how can you screenshot this…..Just trying to offer some feedback here for other customers. You very frequently do this yourself. We have no need to argue ?
I could exchange those CC's but u refused! Thats ur problem is it?

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
@admin если возможно удали эти сообщения не по теме совсем, я картон не продаю тут и если бы это .... хотело написать, оно бы уже давно написало, уже почти 2 месяца прошло. Спасибо!

Если надо, я всю переписку с этим ... выложу

Leahbanger

Reaction score
I could exchange those CC's but u refused! Thats ur problem is it?
No you could of replied but you did not, you did not offer to replace them without the screenshots. Why are you getting upset over this. Is this not a forum we can openly give feedback? Is my experience dealing with you not relevant

Below is the photo
D007D962-C967-4E23-8D3F-11F93019DCDD.jpeg

Leahbanger

Reaction score
@admin если возможно удали эти сообщения не по теме совсем, я картон не продаю тут и если бы это .... хотело написать, оно бы уже давно написало, уже почти 2 месяца прошло. Спасибо!

Если надо, я всю переписку с этим ... выложу
Why do you not write here in English? I’m am only trying to provide honest feedback on this forum. It’s not fair that you can simply just ask for it to be removed. You sold me cards via DM were dead and you can’t accept this feedback but you accept the cards dead. Stop being a cry baby.

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
Why do you not write here in English? I’m am only trying to provide honest feedback on this forum. It’s not fair that you can simply just ask for it to be removed. You sold me cards via DM were dead and you can’t accept this feedback but you accept the cards dead. Stop being a cry baby.
conversation is over kid!

Leahbanger

Reaction score
Can u read what u wrote to me? - "so don’t worry about replacing them or even replying OVER wasting my $ on people from this website!!!"

goddamn what an .......

2 months past and u only now posting some screenshots that i dont even remember what cards i sold to u LMAO
Yes I did because you were the last person I thought would sell me dead cards. You are always calling people scammers and I trusted you. I got very angry. Perhaps maybe you don’t sell dead cards all the time but sometimes you do ? And people should know this

toolsshopper

Reaction score
I was reading your messages between you and dirt. Please help me with verified CC sellers or shop links. PLEASE HELP, My life depeends on CC vendors/shops. Thanks for helping.
Yes I did because you were the last person I thought would sell me dead cards. You are always calling people scammers and I trusted you. I got very angry. Perhaps maybe you don’t sell dead cards all the time but sometimes you do ? And people should know this
Please help me with verified CC sellers or shop links. PLEASE HELP, My life depeends on CC vendors/shops. Thanks for helping.