About member, seller & escrow by "Dirt"

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
How old are you? 9?
This will not make you look cool?
No im 8 not 9 but u resell CC's or not? Bins u resell too? Thats why i said u can take them and resell and its not relevant at my age LMAO

U are so serious carder and the hacker lol u do phishing and sniffing ?

U are cheating ur buyers bro adding additional info to cards so grow up and do the real carding

Last edited:

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
Yes I did because you were the last person I thought would sell me dead cards. You are always calling people scammers and I trusted you. I got very angry. Perhaps maybe you don’t sell dead cards all the time but sometimes you do ? And people should know this
When i sell CC's i always check them in checker and as i remember those CC's was valid but my bad i lost the account to that cc checker but if i restore it i will post the screenshots of it soon

Anyway i checked them just now and one of them is still valid but have 05 code
05Do not honorThe customer’s bank stopped the transaction and told the merchant to “not honor” the card (not to accept payment).Call the bank and ask for an explanation.
photo_2021-11-14_15-08-28.jpg

This means - The refusal reason 05: do not honor is a rather generic refusal reason that we receive from the issuer. In about half the cases, it is just another way of saying Insufficient funds. Unfortunately, we do not get more specific information on the exact refusal reason. The only way to find out the exact refusal reason is the shopper reaching out to the bank to ask for it.

Another card is stolen
43Stolen card, pick up (fraud account)The legitimate owner has reported the card as stolen, so the card issuer denied the transaction.If it’s your own card, you need to call the bank ASAP with the number on the back of the card. If you’re the merchant, ask them to use an alternate card or contact their bank.
photo_2021-11-14_15-08-30.jpg

The screenshot u post yesterday doesnt mean anything now because u made it the same day and its yesterday

This means u rather newbie or just a fool and killed those cc's

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
No im 8 not 9 but u resell CC's or not? Bins u resell too? Thats why i said u can take them and resell and its not relevant at my age LMAO

U are so serious carder and the hacker lol u do phishing and sniffing ?

U are cheating ur buyers bro adding additional info to cards so grow up and do the real carding
lol how many cards or bins you have bought from me?
Atleast I don't fake myself. I don't say anyone that i have years of experience like you lie to other people.
Aren't you the same kid who carded Netflix for the first few months ago which was your first drive?
You always try to show yourself superior & old in this field.Yesterday i saw that you lied to someone that you had other accounts too before this one on the forum.Now please don't edit that post.

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
You always try to show yourself superior & old in this field.Yesterday i saw that you lied to someone that you had other accounts too before this one on the forum.Now please don't edit that post.
its true i have an older account here i dont push u to believe lol
Aren't you the same kid who carded Netflix for the first few months ago which was your first drive?
disinformation working good, noob that cheats their buyers
Dont worry i remember what posts i did here keep calm

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
Be cautious this noob is reselling CC's and bins

Capture.JPG

First message:
Я перепродаю карты, но у меня есть собственный метод проверки действительности
Я храню только действующие карты в своей базе данных
Они останутся в силе навсегда
English
I resell cards, but I have my own validation method
I only store valid cards in my database
They will remain in effect forever

Second message:
На самом деле я не могу получить все данные с помощью карт, поэтому я вручную добавляю дополнительные данные, такие как номер телефона и дату рождения
English
Actually I cannot get all the data using the cards, so I manually add additional data like phone number and date of birth

1.JPG

Third message:
Проверка действительности карты и последующее добавление дополнительных деталей с помощью карты занимает много времени, поэтому я беру немного дополнительных денег.
Но я все еще думаю, что получить 100% действительные карты всего за 15-20 долларов - это хорошая сделка.
English
It takes a long time to check the validity of the card and then add additional details with the card, so I charge a little extra money. But I still think getting 100% valid cards for just $ 15-20 is a good deal.

Good deal buying cc's from shop for 5 and charge for 15-20 ?

Will find other conversation with this guy and i will post it here

So think before u buy from this guy! He buys in shops and resell them to you even bins too im sure

You still can get good valid CC's from the shops not from RESELLERS LMAO

Last edited:

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
its true i have an older account here i dont push u to believe lol

disinformation working good, noob that cheats their buyers
Dont worry i remember what posts i did here keep calm
haha now you are exposed.Keep showing yourself superior

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
Post in thread 'US Non-VBV & Auto VBV Bins' by Dirt has been reported by BigBeast. Reason given:
False allegation

Content being reported:

View attachment 6859
First message:
English

Second message:
На самом деле я не могу получить все данные с помощью карт, поэтому я вручную добавляю дополнительные данные, такие как номер телефона и дату рождения
English
Actually I cannot get all the data using the cards, so I manually add additional data like phone number and date of birth

View attachment 6860

Third message:
Проверка действительности карты и последующее добавление дополнительных деталей с помощью карты занимает много времени, поэтому я беру немного дополнительных денег.
Но я все еще думаю, что получить 100% действительные карты всего за 15-20 долларов - это хорошая сделка.
English
It takes a long time to check the validity of the card and then add additional details with the card, so I charge a little extra money. But I still think getting 100% valid cards for just $ 15-20 is a good deal.

So think before u buy from this guy! He buys in shops and resell them to you even bins too im sure

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
haha now you are exposed.Keep showing yourself superior
I will dont worry

Ppl need to know who is who and when u been writing to me all the time for help asking noob questions about how to lol

U didnt even knew about phishing and sniffing lmao and i told u that and now u saying u get ur cc's from it buying it from shops and reselling it ? ? ?

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score

View attachment 6859
First message:
English

Second message:
English

View attachment 6860

Third message:
English

If you have never bought anything from me,you have no right to say anything.
Oh but i forgot you are a lier & can't see anyone doing good.
I never forced someone to buy CC or bins from me & I never lied to anyone that i sniff the cards. I directly tell them that i buys the cards from good sellers.I charge $1-3 extra because of the transaction fees which i need to give to the seller.
Nothing is wrong as far as i am selling valid CC's which are sold only once.Maybe you sell the same card to more than 1 buyer but not everyone is like you.
In shops there are many bins which are non refundable but i take the risk & buys the nonrefundable CC.If it's invalid i take the loss & i only sell the valid ones.Not like you who sells the dead cards lol.
And the bins, none of my bin is available publicly.
When good carders of the forum went inactive,you started showing yourself the boss here.I am sure many people still believes that you are the moderator or admin here.
When recently i uploaded post about selling bins,you couldn't tolerate & instantly reduced the price & gave some bins for free haha.
I have never seen you writing good manual or working methods on the forum.
There are many good carders on the forum who respect everyone & they are far better than you.
You are trying your best to defame me,good luck.

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
I will dont worry

Ppl need to know who is who and when u been writing to me all the time for help asking noob questions about how to lol

U didnt even knew about phishing and sniffing lmao and i told u that and now u saying u get ur cc's from it buying it from shops and reselling it ? ? ?
i am honest & not fake like you who edited the questions which you asked when you were a beginner.
@admin Dirt accepts that he had many accounts before on the forum, clearing violating the rules.
A68DBD00-8608-4880-85B2-7ACAFC482417.jpeg

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
I will post more screenshots later about 30 that u are noob ? Dont have time now but i will soon DONT WORRY LMAO

How can the guy sell bins and CC's when on 9th of october was asking me for job here to help forum -https://carder.market/threads/rabota-dlja-novichkov.113880/

On that date didnt even know what is sniffing and phishing, f.cking MAGIC ? ? ?

Ok, busy now as i said will post them soon

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
i am honest & not fake like you who edited the questions which you asked when you were a beginner.
@admin Dirt accepts that he has many accounts before on the forum, clearing violating the rules.
What about u? Do u have clones here that gives u rep? I dont hide that and admin sure knows them ??

Enzo.

Carder
Reaction score
I do not stand up for @Dirt and @BigBeast, but to delete the account of a man who has done a lot for the forum, never cheated and fulfilled his obligations - it would be very stupid.

In general, @BigBeast, turning to you, I want to say that you acted unkindly by selling "Bins" without telling @Dirt about it in advance. In Russia, Ukraine and Belarus it's not polite to do that. You should not do that in Russia, Ukraine and Belarus, they call you "Rats?".

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
I want to say that you acted unkindly by selling "Bins" without telling @Dirt about it in advance. In Russia, Ukraine and Belarus it's not polite to do that. You should not do that in Russia, Ukraine and Belarus, they call you "Rats?".
Acted unkindly? what do you mean? Can you clarify it please.
He is acting like he knows everything.How can he call me a bin reseller without buying anything from me? How many negative reviews are against me? How many people called me fake or ripper?

Enzo.

Carder
Reaction score
Acted unkindly? what do you mean? Can you clarify it please.
He is acting like he knows everything.How can he call me a bin reseller without buying anything from me? How many negative reviews are against me? How many people called me fake or ripper?
In Russia, it is not customary to open the same business on the same street, while reducing the price of the same services. In real life, you would be taken out to the woods or simply shut down.

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
In Russia, it is not customary to open the same business on the same street, while reducing the price of the same services. In real life, you would be taken out to the woods or simply shut down.
Sorry i was unaware of that as i am not Russian.But if this is the thing,i will remove my post.But @Dirt needs to say sorry for the fake allegation.