www.kstuff.biz its HUGE Bases, HIGH Rates, BEST Prices, USER Friendly, ONLY Dumps

kate

Professional
Reaction score
Hello dear users,
i'm glad to introduce you new dumps service based on main EU CA US IL stuff,
fully automathed shop -> auto refund , bin last 4 digits and other search methods, easy to browse easy to buy, please read rules before you start purchasing.
very affordable prices and huge valid rates, i can not guarantee balance, all i can guarantee it's valid rate
free registration for a limited time, hurry up and setup an account.
U will be on icq to satisfy your needs and your questions, i preffer to speak with people who are using pidgin+otr plugin it's more safe for both of us, so if you respect me and respect ur safety please use pidgin+otr plugin.
Unique ICQ IS : 337700
Thank you all and waiting to do business with you, long term;-)
Have a nice day.

EUROPE BASES ADDED A LOT OF VARIETY AND MORE TO COME

SHOP : https://www.kstuff.biz/
REG CLOSED, NEW USERS MUST PAY 1K ACTIVATION FEE WHICH WILL BE REFLECTED ON THEIR INITIAL BALANCE WITH 25 % BONUS.
please read rules before you start shopppings

and another good news for those who dont like shop thing pm me in private but i think for the ideea its same thing if u buy from me or u buy from shop will be always same stuff and same bases :) so there is nothing different just if u like to have chat there is no problem for me but i think shop is easier both for you and me you just click few times and there it is same for me it dont take me time to process ur orders and you will get ur stuff way more faster so for those who dont like shops i advise them to reconsider :) and remember it's same stuff either u get it on sendspace on rar arhive or u get it from shop faster :)

USA DUMPS PRICES
Visa CLASSIC : 11,50 $
Visa GOLD, GOLD/PREM, GOLD PREMIUM : 21,50 $
Visa PLATINUM : 21,50 $
Visa N-A : 21,50
Visa CORPORATE, CORPORATE T, CORPORATE T&E : 26,50 $
Visa BUSINESS : 26,50 $
Visa PURCHASE : 26,50 $
Visa SIGNATURE : 26,50 $

MasterCard STANDART: 16,50 $
MasterCard GOLD, GOLD PREMIUM : 23,50 $
MasterCard PLATINUM : 23,50 $
MasterCard N-A : 23,50 $
MasterCard CORPORATE : 28,50 $
MasterCard BUSINESS : 28,50 $
MasterCard PURCHASE : 28,50 $
MasterCard SIGNATURE : 26,50 $
MasterCard WORLD : 36,50 $

Discover : 24,50 $

Last edited:

kate

Professional
Reaction score
thanks, btw the site doesnt save any ip or logs, the location display feature is to remind you everytime the ip your using in case your vpn or whatever you use is not activated, remember the privacy is the most important thing in this biz.
added a fresh israel base only t2 available, both codes 101/201.
i reserve right to ban all the users who attempt to do tricks on the shop without warning so you are free to try but you will be watched.
behave and enjoy.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:27 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:07 PM ----------

US, CA 101/201, NL T1 T2, FR, BR, IL Bases available and more to come

aznraver

Professional
Reaction score
added fresh usa florida base t1/t2 available 95 % valid rate , hurry up load your accounts and start getting it until it's over :) happy shoppings.

Placed my FOURTH order with Kate, A++ Customer service, lightening fast response. One of a kind website design. keep up the good work Kate.

CANT WAIT TO TRY IT.

kate

Professional
Reaction score
Buyed 7 dumps for test from my bin that work. Since all good vendors are too busy to answer i was in hurry and tried shop.

All 7 dumps declined in shop code 12 on checker. SHIT dumps. Now i can see replace hour is 6 hours for usa dumps, so bad but i think yesterday it was 24 hours.

Shit store and shit dumps.

your account has been balance back, if you want a lr refund feel free to ask , since you didnt put ur real icq account and you didn try to contact me first ..
12 Invalid Trans Invalid Transaction

Last edited:

kate

Professional
Reaction score
I will keep the money in account and try one more time from fresh update.
Nice to refund back as first impresion always matter.

np, but you didnt try to contact me first on icq, and that 12 code i dont have no clue what it means... i'm not here to rip or sell bullshit. anyway add me on icq if you have problems in the future.

MJACKSON

Carder
Reaction score
Kate is a good guy. So far I have bought 322 pcs from him and most of them am hitting big. Keep up the good work Bro. One love Afro

time2shyne

Carder
Reaction score
did $300 dollars off 23 pcs all bins that i know smh

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:06 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:04 PM ----------

did $300 dollars off 23 pcs all bins that i know smh

got refund for bad dumps

jamesjx

Carder
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me, I made order of 2 Brazil dump, the 2 were not good, HOLD-CALL and DECLINED and I cam for replacement it said NO CHECK" which was 24 hours normally then now is 6 hours. The stuff are not good, and the replacement time still short. If I had seen 6 hours I wouldn't have bought at that time, I will know when to buy so that I can use at normal time.

kate

Professional
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me, I made order of 2 Brazil dump, the 2 were not good, HOLD-CALL and DECLINED and I cam for replacement it said NO CHECK" which was 24 hours normally then now is 6 hours. The stuff are not good, and the replacement time still short. If I had seen 6 hours I wouldn't have bought at that time, I will know when to buy so that I can use at normal time.

i never had 24 hrs for check, and it's written big when you enter the shop it's 6 hrs , also why didnt you try to contact me before to see if you get a replacement ? i am still waiting you on the pm to ask for that

kate

Professional
Reaction score
2 new usa bases added today , USA BASE 3 only t2 valid rate 90 % and USA BASE 4 both t1 t2 valid rate 85 %, enjoy shopping. these are small bases with everything inside.

aznraver

Professional
Reaction score
Placing my 8th order with this vendor, I understand there has been some concerns and debates regarding this vendor's attitude, and the quality of her dumps. Honestly, this vendor's dump quality is A rated, (not to mention the pricing for the signature level dumps is very reasonable), as long you know your bin. My customer service experience with her has also been excellent. Keep up the good work Kate.

lionheart

Carder
Reaction score
Bro , i ADD u 30lr first that's updated next i Add 10lr that's not update my fund .Batch num is 04/09/2012 16:52 90969551 U4305048 (K)