Frequently asked questions

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
Online bank card generator with CVV / CVC and date
Sometimes, there is a need to indicate the number of a credit or debit card on a website, not when you really need to pay for something, but as one of the prerequisites for registration. If the site is unknown, but you need to go through the entire registration process and "shine" the existing one for some reason, you are afraid, the bank card generator service can help. Such a service is also used by the developers of sites where it is required to enter cards or pay with them online to check the work using payment means.

Select a format from the list (be sure to change the current format):
Delimiter: (space)
Number: 10
Format: CSV
EXP CVV FULL NAME In order

This card generator is for entertainment purposes and all data is not real, the names and surnames are taken from some of the most popular. All data is randomly generated and cannot be used for commercial purposes.

How the Visa and Mastercard generator works
Why is it needed? The fact is that a bank card number is not an arbitrary set of numbers, if you enter them "at random", the check on the site will not pass. They differ in a certain sequence depending on the type of payment system to which the credit card belongs.

Generating Visa:
In the "select format" field , select the type from the drop-down list, in this case we are looking for VISA at the bottom of the list;
In the field quantity - indicate the quantity you need;
We mark the necessary information on the map with checkmarks;
We press the Generate button , the system will give out the amount of the number that you specified. This will display the following data: type; number; CVV - the verification code, which is usually indicated on the reverse side, is needed to confirm the payment and consists of 3 characters; validity period in month / year format; Owner's name.

Generating Mastercard:
Works on the same principle as described above:
Choosing the Mastercard card format;
We choose the quantity;
Check the boxes: expiration date, CVV, name, separator and format in which you can download the file;
Click the Generate button, below you will see the number of numbers you need and information about the validity period, name, CVV that you specified and in the format in which you chose.

Many fans of online shopping, who especially appreciate the largest amazon platform, probably wondered if it is possible to use such an online generator to create a credit card to work on this site?
Amazon accepts Visa Classic, Mastercard Standard and more expensive cards for payment. However, the Amazon service takes its reputation quite seriously, therefore, it is unlikely that it will be possible to "cheat the system", and moreover, payment from a card generated in the Visa or Mastercard format will not work, so there is no point in this. If it is scary to "shine" real plastic data, a huge advantage of the Amazon site is that you can pay with a virtual card such as Qiwi, WebMoney or Yandex, which can be created in a few minutes.

How You Can Generate US Credit Cards
But what if you generate a credit card, the issuing bank of which is the United States of America? Strictly speaking, it depends on what purpose you are going to do it for. If it's just to register or check the site, then you can use the same service for obtaining random card numbers, for example, in this one: https://registraciyakoda.com/generator-kart

Choose from the list Mastercard and the bank issuing USA;
Below is the Separator, quantity, format;
Even lower, put the ticks EXP (validity period), if necessary, CVV, full name;
Press the "generate" button, below you will see the information you need: number 16 digits, expiration date in month / year format, CVV 3 digits, random name and surname in Latin letters, fictitious name of the issuing bank. First and last name is chosen at random, usually from the most popular.
Once again, I note that it will not work to pay with such cards or replenish their balance. Although the generator assigns numbers in accordance with the rules, they are still not valid means of payment belonging to any real credit institution.

Are there generators of working cards with money?
I must say that on the Internet you can find a lot of sites that offer to get credit card numbers using their service. Almost all of them warn that these are random products that do not belong to any of the banks or another country and were created solely for entertainment or personal purposes. Attempts to pay with such a card will not lead to anything, respectively. And if any site offers to transfer money to a credit card generated in this way, be sure that these are 100% scammers.

Please note: The generator issues numbers, the sequence of digits of which corresponds to the "Moon" service, which allows you to pass the initial check on the sites, but at the stage of trying to pay it off, the system will reject it.
There are no generators with workers, real money. All offers to generate such a credit card, with real money on the balance, is also an attempt to deceive. Be careful and careful when using such services, do not try to abuse, because in some cases your actions may be regarded as attempts to violate the law.

Output:
After generating the card number, you can use it in a telegram bot or other checker, which will show whether the bin of the card belongs to non-vbv or non-mcsc, but you need to take into account how reliable the information in the database of this checker is.
You can simply buy cards with non-vbv bins in reliable stores and thus you will know the working non-vbv bins.
You can buy these bins in any other store and use them for their intended purpose.

bafometas

Reaction score
You don't need to worry about it and search for addresses yourself.
For this, there are special drop services for goods and buyers of goods, who are happy to provide any number of addresses of drop couriers who will receive all the goods you ordered.

To do this, follow these steps:
1. We apply to any trusted drop service or to a buyer (there are more than 30 of them on the forum in the USA and European countries).
2. We find out what percentage the drop-service or the buyer will pay us for the goods received. Usually 70% for liquid goods (laptops, phones, top-end electronics and brands) and 40% for non-liquid goods (all sorts of knickknacks, accessories, clothes and other nonsense)
3. We receive the address of the couriers to which we will order the goods
4. We go to the store, pay for the goods, and indicate the delivery address for the drop received from the buyer or drop service. In this case, you can indicate the name and surname of the card holder so that the order is successfully sent, since the couriers-drop mules receive parcels to any names, so you can safely work with this method. Of course, you can first clarify this issue with the service.
5. After the parcel is sent you will be given its track number by which you can track its movement. We will report this track number to a drop-service or a stingy one.
6. We are waiting for the drops to receive the package. The track status will say "Delivered".
7. Immediately after delivery, the drop service or the buyer pays us the agreed percentage in cryptocurrency (but you can agree on another method of payment if you want). The buyer can also send the goods to our country if you wish.

Each buyer has their own list of goods that they prefer to receive, they will certainly familiarize you with it.
Each service always has more than 50 relevant fresh addresses, so you won't have any problems. You can order as much as you like and get up to $ 5,000 a day or more. It all depends only on your efforts and perseverance.
Of course, you can order goods for your drops, while you can pay them some money for their work, but I advise you to start working with proven and reliable services for goods that do not know you to maintain anonymity and security.
They also make free calls to shops (sometimes it is required to confirm an order), and also pay for CC scans (some fastidious shops may ask for these scans to make sure that you are the rightful owner of the card).
You can find these services and familiarize yourself with their terms and conditions and your preferred pickup list in the appropriate section of the forum.
So, where I can find this drop services? Can you provide links?

JunRA

Reaction score
Hey new to carding, I've been trying to card Amazon for a month now but whatever I do, i always get stuck at the point were they require id verification of banking details, and I'm tryingto ship the stuff using their carrier am I supposed to find a different carrier or what can someone help

berrynice2002

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Please how can I use bin for carding

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
First, a few definitions:
Issuer bank - the bank that issued the card and controls it.
Bin - the first six digits of the card number, which can be used to determine the following: bank issue, card type, card level, card brand. How to punch through information and how it looks like I'll tell you now:
1. Go to the site bindb.com
2. Press SEARCH BIN (above)
3. Enter bin and captcha, after entering, click search

After which information should come out like the following:
Bin: 421766
Card Brand: VISA
Issuing Bank: BANK OF AMERICA NATIONAL ASSOCIATION
Card Type: DEBIT
Card Level: PLATINUM
Iso Country Name: UNITED STATES
Iso Country A2: US
Iso Country A3: USA
Iso Country Number: 840

Why do you need this information? Information is the most important weapon of a carder, in carding everything revolves around information, roughly speaking, the more you know, the better. Issuing bank sometimes requires when paying, card Level depends on the card's fatness, the higher the level, the more likely it is that the card has a large balance. In general, you can extract a lot of useful information from any information.

In stores, services, exchanges and payment systems with connected 2-D security, we can use cards with any bins.
In stores, services, stock exchanges and payment systems with connected 3-D security, we can use cards with non vbv or non mksk bins.
The higher the type of the card, the more it is assumed that the balance on it will be higher.
That is, in the checker we define and select the bins of such types of cards as "gold", "platinum", "infinity", "corporate", "black".
Go to the websites of banks and study the cards that are offered with the most expensive service cost, it is these bins of cards that will have the highest balances.

Father

Professional
Reaction score
❔FRAUD QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS❔

1️⃣ Is Carding Real?

Yes it is because you are not the only one who pays online with cards.

2️⃣ Are there SMTPs without limit?
No there is not. Somewhere there are servers that host the MX domain, if you buy an email package like Sendgrid you have many sends of emails free, but there is NO NOT LIMITED on SMTPs.

3️⃣ Can a phishing site log cookies?
Yes, it can, from a login request which has been made from the server side with the phished login data. However, it may be that the account is locked or 2fa-secured by a suspicious login.

4️⃣ Are Admin Panels Necessary for Phishing Sites?
No. This only shows that you are complete lost to fill out a simple file with an email and download the results from the uploaded folder.

5️⃣ Are Fraud Bibles worth buying?
No because every other vendor shoots files from 2019/2020 into a folder and claims it's latest fraud bible.
In short: Fraud bibles are fake.

6️⃣ Which is better to buy CPANEL or WHM?
WHM, because you can create C panels from it, as long as it is not blacklisted.

7️⃣ Are some methods that are sold genuine?
No, no one sells their private methods otherwise they would be patched and the person would have less money.
*some are working anyway

8️⃣ Are users who hide their name legit?
No, those who hide something are not running away from the cops, but are either trying to scam or hide something. => Place on the block list is most appropriate.

Pakistine

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
What type of blank card i need? like to france

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
What is Bank account (BA)? ?
BA - Bank Account. This is a bank account that can be accessed through the bank's website. It looks like a roll, only a roll is a card with access, and BA is a bank account.
It looks like a login, password, balance and an indication of which bank this is BA.
It also happens that additional information about the owner of this account is attached, which can be useful - mail and access to it, his date of birth, social security number, etc.

How are BAs obtained❔
There are two main ways - brute and botnet.
Brutus - brute force logins and passwords. The result is just a username and password. The data must be mined separately.
Botnet - logins and passwords are obtained by launching your virus to the victim, which pisses passwords, logins, cookies and much more interesting. This option is better.

What are BAs used for❔
The main directions are:
1️⃣ For transfers. Gulfs - Send money from this bank account to the drop's bank account. A drop in this case is a person in the same country who agrees to accept such black money into his account (for his own percentage, of course)
2️⃣ For "purchases" in shops where BA payments are accepted.
3️⃣ Linking to payment systems (most often to PayPal) and sending money through this payment system. Also, either directly money or through goods.
4️⃣ Also, bank accounts with a small balance are used for verification - when there is a bank account, there is more trust.

Where to get BA❔
Buy or get it yourself. Better, of course, to get it yourself. It is difficult to find good BAs in free sale, because you can make good money from them.
In this case, you can drain the entire balance (30, 40, 50k dollars and more) from this account.

cara1t

Reaction score
There are many guys selling self-registered neobank accounts. What are they used for? Can I transfer money from log or brute bank acc to such neobank acc if names of the holders do not match?

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
For beginners, those who want to get into carding and earn a bunch of $ is dedicated!

For some reason they often knock on me with different questions, from different forums, I don't know why to me, but now I will send everyone and everything to this article. Although I can find this information in a lot of places, but I wrote about what people often knock on me with.

Let's start ... I will write, question-answer ...

1) Question: Hear brother, what is cardboard, where to buy it?
Answer: Cardboard - credit cards. You can buy from sellers on different forums.

2) Question: And I bought a cardboard box, can you imagine how I can transfer myself to WebMoney?
Answer: You definitely cannot translate it. In general, look on the Internet.

3) Question: Are you chasing me something? Why not take it off? Why then do they sell it at all?
Answer: Well, if you want to be a carder, then I would advise you to work as a hammer. Get some experience. And you will understand why you need cardboard at all.

4) Question: Driven in? What's the name?
Answer: These are people who drive information from credit cards into various shops, buy some goods, and so on. Just don't forget about your safety. Use a VPN and socks.

5) Question: I hear a lot, socks, socks5, but what is it?
Answer: Socks are called socks. You don't know what socks is, it's better not to go =)

6) Question: But I looked at what I bought here, well, in the sense of cardboard. Incomprehensible numbers and letters of some kind ... Tell us what they mean?
Answer: You see something like this:
4217661293568465 743 Ahmet Tezel 12/2006 7632 Hollister Avenue # 123 Goleta CA 93117

Explanation:

4217661293568465 - "CARD NUMBER" is the card number, the very first digit identifies the type of card:

3 - AMEX
4 - VISA CARD
5 - MASTER CARD

the next 5 digits are BIN (Bank Identification Number), if in Russian, this is the identification number of the bank that issued the card, in this case the card was issued by BANK OF AMERICA.

743 - "CVV / CVV2 / CVC" - code, all cards except AMEX CVV have 3 digits code, credit cards from AMEX have 4 digits.

Ahmet - "First Name" - First Name

Tezel - "Last name" - Last Name

12/2006 - "EXP. DATE" - expiration date of the credit card.

7632 Hollister Avenue # 123 - "ADDRESS" - the address where the cardholder lives *.

Goleta - "CITY" - the city where the cardholder lives.

CA (California) - "STATE" is the state where the cardholder lives.

93117 - "ZIP / POSTAL CODE" - postal code.

7) Question:
Answer: Perhaps socks do not fit, or you did not tweak Windows for Amer. There may be many reasons.

8) Question: Something doesn’t work for me! Maybe I'd better buy credit cards with PINs right away and cash out the money!
Answer: Where can you find such a person who would sell it to you? This is the same as you have 100 rubles. And you give them to someone, and they will give you 50. Whoever has dumps with pins, they cash out themselves or give it to trusted people.

9) Question: And I saw somewhere they sold something called - dumps, what is it?
Answer: Dump - A copy of the magnetic strip of the card, that is, information about the card number, expiry, and other information about the cardholder and the bank.

10) Question: Why sell dumps without pins?
Answer: And then to record them on plastic and shop in stores.

11) Q: What look dumps:
A: Well, something like ::
Truck 1: B4HHHHHHHHHHHHH ^ PUPKIN / VASEK ^ HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Truck 2: 4HHHHHHHHHHHHH = HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Truck 3: of no interest to us

12) Question: What is recorded on the card?
Answer: There is a certain software and certain “Tools”).

13) Question: Where do the dumps with pins come from?
Answer: There are such things as skimmers (from the English skim - to shoot) - this is a special device for reading data from magnetic tape or card chips. By themselves, they do not carry a fraudulent function, both the ATM and payment terminals read data from the card, however, in the hands of fraudsters, such devices are cleverly installed on the card slot of the ATM, masked in shape and color, and record the data of all cards that pass through this ATM!
And also a special keyboard is superimposed on the normal keyboard, which reads the pin when you type it.
It works like this: A person comes up, inserts a card, the skimmer reads the dump. But everything works fine. A person enters a PIN through a consignment note, which is very difficult for an ordinary person to notice. He takes off the money and leaves. And the carders are left with his dump and pin.

14) Question: Where do the dumps without pins come from?
Answer: Yes, a lot of where, let's say - you are sitting in a restaurant, a waiter comes up to you, you give him a card to pay, he goes and withdraws money from it. And gives it back to you. But there is one thing but ..) You may not know about one point, he can swipe this card over a special encoder that counts a dump. And that's it, he has a dump.

15) Question: And I also heard that there is some kind of stick! What it is?
Answer: This is PayPal, to make it clearer for you, it is something like webmoney;) you can read in more detail on the Internet.

16) Question: Someone said that he is engaged in a thing! What is it?
Answer: This is the purchase of any goods via the Internet on your cardboard, PayPal, etc.

17) Question: Someone on the forum suggested drops, is it something knitted with cardboard?
Answer: Drops are people who, one might say, substitute themselves, on whom the goods from shops and bays are made. Sometimes they themselves don't even know that they are drops. Then they take some percentage for themselves, and send the rest to the carder.

18) Question: Aren't you tired of me?
Answer: I'm tired, that's why I wrote this article, with the most common questions that you would ask me.

19) Question: And also ...
Answer: The contact has removed himself from your list.

P.S. Do not judge strictly =)

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Real carding - faq. Newbie questions.

A lot of questions about real life (namely shopping) arise from beginners.
The questions seemed trivial to me at first. But when I noticed that it is not clear to almost all beginners the same thing, I decided to write an FAQ. Let's start.

- What is a slip?
- Simply put - a check from the pos terminal.

- How do I better shop if I only have msr-206 and money for 10 dumps of USA.
- No way. This is perverted. Save up and buy on ebay an embosser and a tipper. All together it will cost $ 500
And order the plastic itself from the sellers. it costs in the region of 20-30 for 1 carton.
This is a ready-made plastic, but there is no embos on it (the name of the holder, expa and card number) - you will complete this yourself on the go.

- How to check dumps and how best to work in the shop itself
- Check or not check - everyone's personal business. I usually checked right in the shop before buying and not with a dump checker, but with a simple checker that checks by number and exp. Even if there is an approval but in fact a decline, then certainly not to take the card, which is very unpleasant

- The Embosser is understandable. Why the heck need a tipper?
- If you take a classic card with embossing (for example) and look carefully
- you will notice that the surface of the "extruded" letters is covered with silver or another color.
This is certainly not prof. explanation, but so clearer. That's what a tipper is for this coverage.

- How will I have a card of one bank and a dump in general of another, they will accept me.
- At most points on the slip only pops out: the amount, the name of the owner and a few digits of the card number

mikejoneslolz

Reaction score
I'm assuming that .onion websites like c4rdzilla and CCseller are scams after looking through the information in this beginner forum. The posts basically mention that most sellers wouldn't sell dumps with PIN since they could just cash out themselves, thus these websites I'm finding on TOR must be total BS right? They say they work with an escrow service, but maybe the escrow service is also a scam?

If anyone could let me know if those sites are legit or not, please do. I'm assuming it's too good to be true

Thanks in advance.

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
All sellers who sell dumps + pin = 100% scammers.
If they offer you a deal through an unfamiliar and unreliable escrow service, it is 100% fraudulent.

You can offer a deal through the escrow service of a trusted and good forum and they will refuse.
Either they will provide you with invalid dumps + pin, and then they will try to manipulate the escrow services claiming that the transmitted data was valid and it is not their fault that the payment on the card does not go through.

Please be careful and attentive.
Dumps with pins can only be obtained by yourself using a skimmer or shimmer.
Don't try to buy them from anyone. Nobody will sell money for money.
If they had dumps with pins, they could cash them out on their own and not sell them.

Also, do not buy cloned cards with a balance and other nonsense = this is all deception and scam.

Alfakurt

NooBCaRDo?
Reaction score
Hi my friend, how can I check the balance of Turkish credit cards?

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
How would I know that the card is live or dead ?
To check the card's validity without killing it,you can add the card on Appstore or on pay.google.com
If it gets added then this means card is live. If declined,then card is dead.