admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
Ask here and receive answers of knowing.

Forum Library

Professional
Reaction score
DUMP is an information written on plastic card. It cantains tracks - you can read about it in articles. Carders collect dumps by skimmers - a device installed on ATM which copies dump when holder moves his card through skimmer.

BIN - Bank Identification Number - first 6 digits in card number which help to find bank-emitent (bank who made this card)

photonman95

Professional
Reaction score
Hi support,

Please can you confirm me if i need pin when i buy something with 101 Dumps??

Thanks,

Forum Library

Professional
Reaction score
photonman95, mainly not. That's why dumps without PIN use for shopping. Dumps with PIN (D+P) usually cashout in ATM.

markykoy

BANNED
Reaction score
You get dumps through skimming right? how can they get PINs for the dumps?

Forum Library

Professional
Reaction score
There are special devices for it. For example a little camera in invisible place, or key-pad - a thing like keyboard on ATM which is put on real keyboard. All these devices usually make in a complect with skimmer.

markykoy

BANNED
Reaction score
Somewhat like a keylogger hardware? makes them record PINs? hard to guess which card then if no data like time of x card used.

Amazing!

skyworldlll

Carder
Reaction score
hi ,stells
i am new on carding japan online shop. i am not in japan ,so i use japan vpn,got japan drops and use different address.aslo,i use japan cc.but why they donot send the stuff to my address after the card pass the system?
thank u .
by the way ,do u know some good cvv online shop?

Forum Library

Professional
Reaction score
It could be different reasons. Read what they write or ask their support what's the problems.

skyworldlll

Carder
Reaction score
sir,they just say the card cannot be treated,pls replace a card or change the way to pay.if this means the balance of card is too litter?
or the card is declined?
thank u.

Forum Library

Professional
Reaction score

oghene42

RIPPER
Reaction score
sir can u recommed me to a vendor who sell hsbc login uk. i need urgently

Reaction score
1.) Is it ok to change the name on track 1 information? Or should I leave it as is?
2.) How can I find out if a bin is good for my area?
3.) Can you point me to some good posts about atm skimming? Preferably one with working pictures and links.

Thanks,

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
1. Leave it how it is.
2. Test and Test bins.
3. ATM skimming You can ask and you`ll be responded.

godson001

BANNED
Reaction score
Hey, am new here. just wondering if you can help me with a good hacker that can get logins and cc, not scammer. thanks

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:42 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:39 PM ----------

hey, can you help me with a good hacker that can get logins and cc, not scammer. thanks

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:14 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:42 PM ----------

what does PM and ICQ means. every hacker have found soo far are asking me to add them on there ICQ which i dont understand.