Frequently asked questions

Reaction score
I've gained access to a db full of ssn/full name/email/address, etc. but no cc details. Can I make money with just this info. If so, how?

Ithon

Reaction score
I’m new to carding and looking to learn as much as possible , I was wondering where is the best place to start. I was hoping to get into cloning & cashout so I have some basic knowledge in that area but still need to know more. Does anyone have any guides, tutorials or advice they could share with me as the whole space seems quite scammy so it’s hard to trust anyone, thanks
(I have omnikey & msr on order)

mriwannalearn

Reaction score
I bought 201 dump today. With MSR605x, I took one of my expired cc's (no chip on it, just magnetic strip) erased it and wrote the dump on it. I tried using in store, cashier swiped, and said that the POS is saying to insert as chip. What am I missing here? Someone please clarify what I'm doing wrong.

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
Help me to buy good cc

BamsCard

Carder
Reaction score
I’m new to carding and looking to learn as much as possible , I was wondering where is the best place to start. I was hoping to get into cloning & cashout so I have some basic knowledge in that area but still need to know more. Does anyone have any guides, tutorials or advice they could share with me as the whole space seems quite scammy so it’s hard to trust anyone, thanks
(I have omnikey & msr on order)
man we in the same boat ! someone put us on any type of game