You're Caught Now What?

wuatmz

Carder
Reaction score
Even if you are caught red handed doing illegal activities do not say anything to Legal Enforcement. This might sound like common sense, but actually common sense is not so common.

LE are not your friends. When they say anything can and will be used against you, they mean it.

Many people think it's best to just try to lie your way out of a situation. In many events this will backfire on you, as those lies can be twisted around to prove you knew something of the crime.

The best lawyer in the world will not be able to efficiently do their job if you don't give them a chance and talk with LE first.

Prime example:

Person A) is caught instoring in USA

This person most likely would have received probation, some fine, maybe community service.

However this person A panics when questioned by LE and tells them, "Someone on the internet gave me this card and told me he would pay me money if I went shopping for them".

Person A may think this has lessen their association to the crime and passed guilt onto an imaginary figure, but in reality it could give them more time at sentencing, as they are now apart of what the courts deem as a Criminal Enterprise.

So it's best if you are caught to say these magical words: I want to speak with MY LAWYER.

Even if you don't have one. Keep repeating this until they get the message. In many places, if you have no money and are indigent as they call it, they will provide an attorney for you for free.

Always remember, NEVER EVER SNITCH. ASK FOR A LAWYER. Very few carders get life sentences unless they were committing murders along with carding LOL. Take your punk ass time, probation, fine, or community service like a man.

If you can't do the time associated with the crime, don't do it.

Apache

Carder
Reaction score
it sounds like u have been there ?

save it for yourself
no one will listen, many variety in each case.

reasone

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
normal say