XCELLENT QUALITY, SUBPERB SERVICE, TOP NOTCH SATISFISFACTION

globalization

Reaction score
Wave can you please send me moneypak payment instructions?

PS, BLAZE. Waves stuff is god-sent.

Last edited:

ladyfreedom

Carder
Reaction score
ive been waiting on icq to place an order but he hasnt been online in the past few days yet he says he is back??

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
Read the notifications on my icq, just leave a message and ill get back to you, taking time off+bad weather=no bueno :(

Reaction score
OUTSTANDING PRODUCT! HAVE BOUGHT IDS AND PLASTICS FROM THIS MAN AND EACH ORDER HAS BEEN NOT ONLY A+ QUALITY BUT DELIVERED IN A VERY TIMELY MANNER..KEEP UP GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE BRO ..WILL ORDER AGAIN

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
STILL GOT THE BIG UPDATE COMING, BEEN LAYING LOW DUE TO CURRENT SITUATIONS,JUST GOT ACCESS BACK TO ACCOUNT BUT NOT WITHOUT FAIL.

NEW COUNTRY RELEASE

2010 ITALY-250

MORE STUFF TO COME, BEAR WITH ME SEEING AS SITE AND OTHER ACTIVITY IS COMING BACK TO NORMAL

neviim

Reaction score
This man's service is great, but the card I got left a little to be desired when compared to the real deal. I ordered a PA. The front is way to glossy + the holograms on the real ones are not half as visible. A good id that has served me well, but would definitely not use in the tristate area. Don't even think of taking it to the airport.

If the glossiness and the "loudness" of the hologram can be toned down the ID would be 10x better.

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
This man's service is great, but the card I got left a little to be desired when compared to the real deal. I ordered a PA. The front is way to glossy + the holograms on the real ones are not half as visible. A good id that has served me well, but would definitely not use in the tristate area. Don't even think of taking it to the airport.

If the glossiness and the "loudness" of the hologram can be toned down the ID would be 10x better.

thanks for the review but anyone who asks/asked me specific questions regarding each id to the real one would know this, definetly considering if you plan on taking it to the airprot! anyways, im back from a hectic week, hit me up for general questions, will be finishing up backorders and slowly giving out updates per day starting tomorrow!

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
I heard some new kid on the block is trying to bring down wave748.But my reply to to that is that it ain,t going to happen because YOU CAN NEVER BRING DOWN A GOOD MAN wave is a good original guy from the old school.Reason for saying this was that i just put him through one of my rigorous test and the great guy pass with flying colors ,most especially in honesty department.The test was i made an order worth 500.00usd almost 3 months ago and i told him i,m going to send him address of where to mail my stuff but i never contacted him again about my stuff untill few days ago,all i did was to post my lr batch in and right away he acknowledged the fact he owe me and promised to send my stuff second day free of charge.Imagine 3 months after he still made good on his words.SUCH MEN OF HONOR ARE SCARCE COMMODITY NOW IN THIS GAME.So guys instead of plotting and laboring on evil and malicious ways to bring down a great vendor like wave 748,it is my strong opinion that we must all together be working in harmony to realize and profit from this great old school man of honor ONE OF THE GREATEST VENDOR ON ANY FORUM.In all ramifications of business ethics he earned his great rep and well deserved to keep it,HONESTY,INTEGRITY,GREAT CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP,EFFICIENCY,PROFESSIONALISM,,GENEROSITY ,HE EARNED A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ PLUS IN ALL.keep up the great work whomsoever tries to bring you down are laboring in vain,you will prevail.Hope we all rally round this great vendor man of honor.
GOD SPEED AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL CARDERS.

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
YALL THOUGHT I WAS GONE/BUSY FOR NOTHING? WELL LET ME SHOW YOU THE WORLDS BEST KEPT SERVICES
UPDATE:

PHOTOBUCKET IS BACK UP:

http://photobucket.com/picturesgalore_bestkeptservices

password:bestkeptservices

WILL BE UPPING NEW FRESH PICTURES DAILY

NEW SECONDARIES:

10+ SECONDARIES AND COUNTING DAILY

NEW STATE RELEASE:

WHICH STATE COULD IT BE? ITS A MYSTERY,FIND OUT MONDAY

UPDATED FRONT PAGE:

CHECK IT OUT

BACK TO BUSINESS:

BACK UP AND OPERATIONAL

PRICE DROP ON:

ITALY, WAS 250 BUT DEMAND HAS BEEN SO OUTSTANDING SO DROPPING TO 200

FASTER PROCESSING TIME

CHANGED IT BACK TO 1-3 INSTEAD OF 2-3 AND WILL BE WORKING MONDAY-SUN, YOU HEARD RIGHT :D

CURRENT DEALS STILL STANDING:

10 PVC IDS (EXCLUDING CA/TX/ITALY): 500

5 CA/TX IDS: 800

HIT ME UP,ANYTHING ELSE NEEDED DROP ME A LINE,ALWAYS LOOKING TO BETTER IMPROVE AND UPDATE

Last edited:

blaze19

Reaction score
wave , how good is your new jersey?...i may soon want to make an order but dont want something that looks horrible.

neviim

Reaction score
common sense says never use a fake id in state, no matter how good it is. If I lived in MD, I wouldn't use a fake PA, I'd use a fake Florida or Arizona. Catch my drift?

varanu

Professional
Reaction score
@wave regarding the italy dl, can you upload a pic of the backside ?

blaze19

Reaction score
wave , can you put up the pictures of all the I.DS in one area to see which one looks the best.

Last edited:

ladyfreedom

Carder
Reaction score
an illinois one i bought for one of my workers did not scan what so ever? yet it states that illinois is scannable??? wats that about

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
il isnt scannable, must be referring to the barcode, again, pm me or icq me,i don't use my thread to hold conversations or answer questions (for the most part) :p

Anyways:

UPDATES:

ADDED MORE SECONDARIES, IDS TO COME SHORTLY AFTER

NEW STATE RELEASE:

2011 MAINE, WILL HAVE MORE INFO/PICTURES OF IT TOMORROW

MORE TO COME :D

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
more and more secondaries are being added by the day, embossing should be back up this month!

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
STILL UPDATING CONSTANTLY, WILL HAVE SOME MORE STUFF TO COME LIKE.....

NEW SPECIAL (ACT FAST,LIMITED SUPPLY)

15 PA (OLD HOLOS)-500
30 PA (OLD HOLOS-800

ACT FAST, SPECIAL WILL BE GONE WHEN SUPPLIES ARE GONE

NEW STATE COMING UP:

SOMETHING FOR YOU GUYS ON THE WEST SIDE, ANOTHER MYSTERY, KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN (THIRD EYE INCLUDED)

HIT ME UP FOR ANY FUTURE UPDATES COMING.

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
People have been asking me so...fine, ill tell you what the new state...IS...!

NEW STATE:

2010 Colorado

Still working on a few more things, will have another update Tuesday-Wednesday. State list will be updated monday as well with 2011 Maine (forgot to add it).