XCELLENT QUALITY, SUBPERB SERVICE, TOP NOTCH SATISFISFACTION

john1000

Reaction score
other members there who was under the post of wave seen it. It was from sircharlie57 and when sircharlie blew waves cover csu been shut down and badb arested. All im saying be careful with wave its odd he offer id services at low rates to gather pictures and drops of people to bust them. A couple of his clients been busted in shutting down csu

lala

Professional
Reaction score
csu was not shut down....

they changed domain name after they were mentioned in an article of the washington post.

if cardsu went down, so would .biz since they are both sister sites hosted on the same box.

He is able to sell at amazing prices because he gets his holograms from amazing supplier at .75 cents per hologram. Plus, having a pvc printer is easily obtainable. combine this with the fakeID guide and the 37+ free available templates to the public. you are able to sell ID's at affordable prices.

he sells at such good prices because he knows people will buy it. Plus, wave has a monopoly on the ID market here.

LE dosent vend IDs...

10 inches

Reaction score
John1000:

I have been around these boards long enough to know that many times, verified vendors have been driven away by someone like you making accusations with NO evidence. When you say things like this, you just make it more paranoid & harder for everyone. Just because your friends got busted does NOT mean he ratted on them. Maybe your friends were doing something stupid. Maybe they just got caught by somebody who was actually doing his job instead of just jerking off. You do not know this for sure, do you? If you have proof that Wave was responsible, SHOW IT HERE. People like you often start rumors about vendors to destroy them so that you can then try to replace them. I have seen it all before. That would not be the REAL reason behind your posts, right?

Last edited:

john1000

Reaction score
10 inches:

Its the facts from c.su. Im just telling everyone to be careful dealing with wave if someone calls him a cop from last website and it shut down a week later its fishy. 10 inches you could either heed the advice use vpm to icq, anoymous drops, and dont give personal information and u almost guaranteed to stay out of jail. Or ignore it and be ignorant and end up in jail wishing u would of follow advice with someone trying to make u your girlfriend wearing victoria secret panty sets like "BADDB"

bigdollar

Professional
Reaction score
hello

10 inches:

Its the facts from c.su. Im just telling everyone to be careful dealing with wave if someone calls him a cop from last website and it shut down a week later its fishy. 10 inches you could either heed the advice use vpm to icq, anoymous drops, and dont give personal information and u almost guaranteed to stay out of jail. Or ignore it and be ignorant and end up in jail wishing u would of follow advice with someone trying to make u your girlfriend wearing victoria secret panty sets like "BADDB"

were is wave is he gone !!

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
@john1000 stop moving your lips man wtf are you talking about shut the fuck up stop spaming his topic

and where is wave man

we need id's
hope everything is well

john1000

Reaction score
Wave is probably at his law enforcement office doing good police work. He is brilliant to gather names, *faces* and drops of members. The faces is pretty solid evidence to send someone to jail for a couple years. Then he would offer them plea deals to take down the major sellers.

lala

Professional
Reaction score
last I talked to him, he was getting situated in his new location.

Lots of vendors do this.

Make bank through vending then go on vacation for a while... like capac.

and john, i told you what happened to c.su.... it was not shut down. it has moved domains!

bigdollar

Professional
Reaction score
HA

last I talked to him, he was getting situated in his new location.

Lots of vendors do this.

Make bank through vending then go on vacation for a while... like capac.

and john, i told you what happened to c.su.... it was not shut down. it has moved domains!

WE JUST SPOKE FEW DAYS AGO FUCKING NUTS .

10 inches

Reaction score
Looks like someone is trying to plant the seeds of suspicion & paranoia. Just because someone is not always available 24/7 does not mean anything. This is probably Wave's second job. I am willing to guess maybe; he has a regular job. Maybe; he has friends. Maybe; he has a life away from these boards does not involve vending. If Wave is smart ; he probably does not stay very long in any one place. I know I wouldn't. If you buy or sell on these boards, getting pinched is part of the risk you take. That risk is ALWAYS going to be here; regardless of the reputation of the vendor, who you are, where you are, or how many friends you have ( The fewer friends you have here, the better ) The best you can do is minimize the risk by taking security measures that we know. You are; however, NEVER going to eliminate risk. Just like LE, risk is a fact of life on these boards. Accept it and learn to work with it.

Again, John 1000 : Where is your proof ? Words are not enough, we need evidence.

Finally; LE in the USA CANNOT make or give away fake ID's hoping that someone will use them illegally. That would fall under entrapment.

Last edited:

ABCD

Reaction score
^^ygg wave is around just be patient. ya hes been maneuvering around but hes still out there.. as for the stuff about le=wav ... show proof man and to everyone wondering 10 incs is right about entrapment. they can SAY they are going to do something illegal but when it comes down to it they make a snitch do it... le has to keep their hands clen liike for drugs they send snitches w wires/make deal to get evidence, or le tryies to buy directly...never are they the supplier...think about it.

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
so this is what happens when i leave for a few days? wow, let me clarify some things for the masses:

1..sircharlie got banned for not being a good businessman and lala or whoever you are is probably sircharilie
2.anyone who has dealt with me whether the experience was good or bad knows i take care of business
3.the only thing you got on me is accusing me of being le...because my prices are low and my quality is good...? wow anyways heres the update ive been withholding on:

NEW STATES:

SOUTH CAROLINA-2010
NEW JERSEY-2010
HAWAII-2010
GEROGIA-OLD
LOUSIANA-2010

CHECK MAIN PAGE FOR PRICES

CHRISTMAS-NEW YEARS SPECIALS

IDS-6 FOR 400 FOR ALL PVC STATES
10 FOR 700 FOR ALL PVC STATES
5 FOR 700 FOR CA AND TX
SECONDARIES FORMS OF IDS 20 LR (WITH PURCHASE OF ID/S)

PLASTICS-150 BLANKS FOR 1.2K
BLANKS-10 PER PIECE,MIN 400 (NO DROP FEES!!)

PRICES/SPECIALS ARE VALID UNTIL JAN 10TH HOPEFULLY THIS SHOULD MAKE UP FOR THE DAYS IVE BEEN GONE FOR. ANYONE I STILL OWE HIT ME UP

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
NOW IN AFFILIATION WITH WOWSCORE.BIZ. MORE SPECIALS COMING UP,HIT ME UP ON ICQ :D

leemajors

DEER
Reaction score
bro once again i'm waiting for you to contact me or send me drop info so we can get this process moving

w@ckjob

Reaction score
Wave, I paid for my order 31 days ago. I really don't want to leave a blacklist claim over something this small. Please respond in icq and tell me what's going on

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
NEW CALIFORNIA MEDICAL MARIJUANA CLUB CARD-100, 5 FOR 300, GET THEM WHILE THEYRE HOT