XCELLENT QUALITY, SUBPERB SERVICE, TOP NOTCH SATISFISFACTION

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
Contacted on icq but he said me plastics is down even if he bumped his thread today. can't understand

still under construction for improvements as far as plastics, just trying to make sure people get their bang for their dollars :D

Last edited:

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
Will Be Down From 3rd to 8th. Last Day for orders is Tuesday, will have explosive update when back up :)

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
I'm still alive people, got some hot stuff coming up, dont sleep on the update!

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
I am back, will post update shortly, anyone who has ordered before i left hit me up!

dewfame

Reaction score
extremely fast shipping Great looking product always on icq ,trusted ! will buy again .

bigdollar

Professional
Reaction score
waiting

waiting for some new fla , will let everyone know once i recieve i ordered 2 days ago...... still waiting we see once they come.. i know his stuff is top knotch

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
been busy fufilling everyones needs, both of you know how to reach me, just hit me up :D

bigdollar

Professional
Reaction score
EXCELLENT PERSON

THIS MAN IS SO GOOD WITH HIS DELIVERY AND PRODUCT A+++ WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND

ABCD

Reaction score
me too where u at wave?? been waiting for more than a few days really outta character for him dont know whats going on let us know man....

edit : update wave is back all is well and he gave me tracking small issues shit happens :)

Last edited:

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
leemajors abcd,wave is back just chat with ,him very polite,profesional fast response and humble.he deserves his 20+ rep and good feedback he got on the forum,even though i cant yet consumate my deal with him for reason that,his embossing is down,but yet he is A+++++++++++++++++++in my book for the way he respond to my inquiry.keep it up bro.hope i can consumate a deal with him very soon.happy carding guys.

ism

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
exelent quality,looks like real!

a+

good job man!

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
I'm Still here, slaving away, I'll have that update shortly, will be working thanksgiving! ;...;

john1000

Reaction score
Wave there is a rumor in csu that you work with police under your post . I wonder if your the cause that brought the website down. Please dont bring this website down